This is what desperation looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA_ma359Meg?t=158
timeoutshanghai.com/features/Blog-News/48772/US-tech-tycoons-meet-with-Xi-Jinping-in-Beijing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what a guaranteed moon mission looks like. Do you want to make money, or do you want to root for coins like they’re sports teams?

nigger this shit tor marketing ponzi scheme is looking like a runescape quest.

how naive to you have to be? yes you can ride the pump but its an absolutely cringe money grab

it's sort of mooning right now, if 45K sats is your target now's a good time to dump.

>Coin bleeds every day

SIRS, WE WILL GIVE U EXTRA WORTHLESS GAS IF YOU LOCK UP YOUR ERC 20 TOKENS NOW! YOU MUST NOT SELL SIRS. VECHAIN GOING TO MAKE U VERY RICH! SIRS PLEASE

This. The vechain team clearly wants to dump their bags at a much higher price point. That way when the mainnet is eventually pushed back to 2019 they'll have already made there hundreds of millions and fucked off as a company that just tracks wine.

Wikipedia definition:
>A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading

The entire point of VeChain’s node system is that you generate returns (via Thor) without needing other investors. The reason the price is going up is because the tokens are being locked away and taken off the market.

VeChain’s Gas (Thor) isn’t going to be sold to investors. It’s sold to clients who want to execute smart contracts. If businesses want Thor then the token generating that, VET, will be more valuable, but if businesses aren’t interested then VET will drop in value. Either way, its success or failure is proportional to real-world utility, and is by definition not a ponzi.

>mfw when i see weak vechain fud

>scamcoin
>nothing news
>ponzi
>foundation will dump their bags

I definitely wouldn't be comfy if I were you.

Remember the early january threads?

>$20 End of January!
>$50-$100 After rebranding!

Currently $5 or so. Just lol.

lol this scamcoin is already dumping

just fucking kill yourself you stupid fuck

Yeah and btc over 50k and eth over 5k.
Whats your point that people like to exagerate and be hopeful of new disruptive tech?

Your a fucking dumbass, a troll, or a child. Whichever ot is please fuck off back to your sjw pit of faggotry

You don’t expect it to go above 45k?

Announcing the node news after WTC announces their big dick alibaba news? just a coincidence right?

pure fucking desperation

I'm lmao this is the average ven holder. An emotionally frail child who can't handle people saying mean things about his favorite Ponzi token.

They didn’t come up with this yesterday. They said early supporters would get a permanent bonus back in fucking November.

>based ponzi expert

Shut the fuck up you inbred trash. Nobody expected BTC to go from 11k to 50k in fucking 2 months you retard. 50k is a prediction by most people for the end of 2018.

Just fucking admit that you've been CHINK'd. Every time I see the same fucking lame ass insults by you retards after your shitcoin gets called out. You're so delusional that you're shouting nonsensical insults at me calling me an SJW. lol

Will VeChain moon again? Yes? Will it pass 100k sats eventually? Yes

But is it the fucking king-of-all-shitcoins $1000 EOY pipe-dream that faggots shilled every fucking minute of every fucking day throughout January? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

People need to be more fucking realistic. Or else we get retards buying the top and burned so hard that they neck themselves.

>This is what desperation looks like
That's right poor walties. Last chance to dump their bags for superior VEN

how truly /comfy/ am I?

>see
youtu.be/WA_ma359Meg?t=158

>it's never either / or
you found out, leave

that;s all you got

Wow someones buttmad.
I'll go with your a dumbass then.

kek, why are you so emotional, faggot?

I know $1000 is not realistic and I'm a VEN holder, but $30-80 is realistic.
What's your price guess?

$40 ATH this year is my guess. These chinks tend to exaggerate partnerships so it remains to be seen if thor is worth more than the hair on my ass.

100$ is easily obtainable by eoy anyone that says otherwise is just a hater

$10 EOY is my most optimistic estimate. Honestly, it's going to take a few years of building up the network before THOR is valued enough to bring the price of VET up.

You’re completely delusional just fuckin buy ven it’s not too late stop acting like you missed the boat

for reference this retard thinks vens absolute max is equivalent to Trons ATH in market cap, now tell me if that’s truly a well thought out estimate lol

not today, no 46K max

>Calls me delusional
>After I witnessed you fags saying it'd hit $20 end of january and $100 after rebranding

Sure. Enjoy holding those bags, lmfao.

No dude, you're the one being delusional. All this wild speculation will get shut down after the network starts running, because the valuation for VET will reflect the markets actual consumption of THOR.

When do you expect 6k?

Funny how you skip my point, you think trons ath market cap is vens max? You can’t be this dumb

I've been holding VEN since December you faggot, I don't hate. $100 is like the MAX it could go if they do absolutely everything right.

I'm sure you fags were saying the same to others who said it'd be worth $10 after rebranding, back in January.

You're not making any point here. Tron's ATH was due to extreme normie FOMO.

Oh stfu.

next tuesday

Thanks

You clearly have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about, but just to touch on consumption of the Vechain economic model guess you missed the fact that in 3 months Vechain’s current partners purchased 35 million Vechain while only having 20ish actual partnerships, so I’d say maybe half actually bought ven or are big enough to warrant buying ven instead of Thor directly when released. So let’s say 10-12 companies bought up 35 million Vet and they have 160 more partnerships in the works for release this year and that’s just what they know of more and more will pile on as blockchain is more adopted

But yeah I’m the delusional one says the guy claiming 10$ is it’s max when it already hit that without the main net even being launched seriously go outside fat boy this clearly isn’t your strong suit

In fact, if it reaches $100 I'll run naked in my city and post it here.

If you want to hear a price prediction from someone with experience in crypto, I'll tell you how I feel about VeChain.

I think EOY it will sit in the $20-25 range - this is presuming mainnet is on time and partnerships (ex. BMW) turn out to be SOMEWHAT fruitful. The BMW partnership doesn't have to be revolutionary, it doesn't have to span across production facilities in multiple countries... it just has to allow VeChain to demonstrate the trust package they can generate for automotive customers. From there, I think BMW will roll out more features and VeChain will appeal to a broader audience. Again, this only counts for the appropriate industry in this discussion, which is entirely automotive. There are dozens of applications in virtually every industry, VeChain will consistently fight for their share.

TL:DR: Non-brainlet here, I believe VeChain will sit between $20-25 EOY.

So you expect the market to completely stagnant where it’s at for the next year? Got it delusional and retarded

They were saving the news for the next WTC announcement. They always announce something when WTC does. They want to stay relevant

I sometimes think about this price due to the bear market we went through but I don't know. Honestly, I'll be happy with $40.

It won't be $10 EOY. I think national chink exchange itself will propel it to 150k sats by the time it hits mainnet.

But just remember that you can only have so many people buying the top. People would rather hunt for a 10x moon mission than buy a shitcoin that already mooned.

It will do an 8x - 10x at best EOY. And I think it will crash hard if thor isn't as valuable as people are hoping it will be.

I see your point, rational but this is ignoring the fact that over 250 million (minimum) vet will be eligible for dividends from nodes at the lowest level of node estimate, so if even half keep their ven for the payouts that’s 125 mil off the market so 1/4th of all the supply and all of the companies that have to market buy ven once the enterprise pool is drained which I expect will be by main net honestly if they sold 35 mil of them before there was any hype in the project. I truly believe ven will hit 50 bil market cap very easily this year

So then why does the top 10 surge the most during big bull runs ? You really have literally no idea what you’re talking about man just shut up lol

not saying I disagree, but just because you label yourself a 'non-brainlet' with 'experience in crypto' doesn't mean your speculation on price is more accurate than anyone else's.

it will go up. that's all anyone with 'experience' can say right now. (me)

I’d double that, but seems pretty realistic. All the fudders will be crying in June that they didn’t fomo in now... or three months ago when they were told to. Saltie walties gotta manipulate social media because their coin blows and fud here for the same reason.

>So then why does the top 10 surge the most during big bull runs

Woah, you must be from an alternate dimension

please sirs ven a wanabe walt cone
stop buy

I'm only labeling myself as such because I'm being honest. 90% of the children on here are weak handed brainlets who give awful advice. I didn't build a 500k crypto portfolio out of nothing by listening to the loudmouth majority on this board - in fact I usually do somewhat of the opposite.

I will be accumulating more VEN over the next 2 weeks and so should most of you. Take a deep breath though, there will be better buying opportunities than today.

i invested 5k last year and have a 500k+ portfolio
your’re not smart

Larp

Congrats on your 9900% gains, sweetie. I've cashed out over 250k, are you sitting on that entire 500k worth of magic beans? Take some out and put it into something that doesn't have the distinct possibility of disappearing overnight.

I never said I was smart, I said I wasn't a brainlet and that I was experienced. Some of you kids are just such fucking faggots. Enjoy the free advice, shitskin.

You have to be realistic about what an enterprise is willing to pay per transaction on the VeChain network. It's going to be cheap. Eventually, once the network has grown, the demand for THOR will grow too.

The current structure has a strength node generating 4 THOR a day. What's the total daily THOR generation for the entire network? How many daaps will there be running this year? next year? VEN is a good long term hold, but it's going to take a few years before this project is actualized and THOR consumption is meaningful enough to justify greater than $10 VEN. I'm sure the price will continue to swing wildly while we're still in the speculation phase, but it will eventually more directly reflect the market's consumption of THOR.

yeah buying eth last year is a larp now

Because Jim Breyer would invest in and BMW would partner with a Ponzi scheme without realising but a Veeky Forumstard would have an IQ high enough to see the ponzi

also i knew that would trigger you

The fact that VeChain partners have already purchased 35million VET, doesn't help your argument that THOR will be in high demand either. At least not any time soon.

VEN is alright, but it comes at an opportunity cost. There's going to be better gains elsewhere this year.

like what

Holy shit you literally have zero fucking clue what you’re talking about man just stop you’re completely talking out of your ass Thor will never be expensive probably 10-20 cents each IF the demand for Thor starts exceeding the price point guess what Vechain pays out more Thor to node holders to stablaize the price vechain is not dependent on the price of Thor it just makes vet more valuable

No shit brainlet. This is basically my point. Not sure what you're confused about.

The valuation for VEN absolutely is dependent on the price of the THOR it generates. This will go up as the network grows, but that's going to take time.

So how the fuck does companies buying 35 million fucking bet to produce Thor equate to a bad thing you cannot be his stupid to literally try and spin this I can’t believe how desperate you are to fud this fat boy

This What are we suppose to buy? Walton? LINK? XLM? all those are super trash and no one has the potential of VEN this year and the next year are going to make us rich

They bought VEN early so they won't have to buy THOR on the open market dip shit. Instead, they can consume and sell their own THOR.

There isn't going to be an insatiable need for THOR anytime soon.

You’re literally retarded once the enterprise pool is drained they have to buy it open market there’s no other way and yet again just baseless fud as they’ve already discussed any enterprise buying Vet must agree to lock it up for a long time and can’t sell their shit. At least research even 10 seconds before you continue to spew bullshit

if you want to stick with supply chain, AMB is trading at 4450 sats right now, the lowest it's been all year.

Lol, 90% of THOR will be generated by the master nodes. How much THOR will you be generating? Good luck dude.

You ven holders get so fucking emotional about this coin. Just stop and think about if for a while..who gives a shit what Jim Breyer is doing, if it makes sense for your portfolio, great...buy it! For most of us though, it won't.

That seems the most realistic to me, unfortunately. For an optimistic estimate. There are bag holders that are going to be looking to dump every step of the way up.

Maybe it could go higher in a true bull market.

>he disputes every single attempt at fud I make I gotta switch fud for the 8th time!!!

Yet again you’re completely wrong but I’m done arguing you clearly have an agenda, I urge you and anyone reading your nonsense to actually do some research. I have a thunder node so I’m fine either way since I bought in at 50 cents just hate seeing retards like you come in all high and mighty and mislead investors

A thunder node purchased at .50 this year makes sense..... a thunder node purchased at $10 does not. Understand yet?

You are so fucking dumb man

Why are people buying any node over a dollar? Why is Neo 100+ when people bought under 1$ why the fuck did dash cross 1000$ when people bought for dollars

Understand yet?

Holy shit dude, VENs price can't run wild like some of these other projects. Cost per transaction on the network has to be cheap and consistent. An enterprise cannot be using the VeChain network if their daily operational costs are swinging with the market's sentiment. This is why VeChain reserves the right to adjust the rates at which THOR is generated....to insure that cost per transaction remains consistent.

A proper valuation of VEN will reflect the markets consumption of THOR! VEN's value comes from the amount of THOR it generates. For VEN's valuation to rise, the amount of THOR power it produces will have to justify that increase!

You're more optimistic than I am about what all that means.

1 THOR =/= 1 transaction.
As THOR price increases it would follow that the fraction of THOR required per transaction would decrease.
The actual fiat cost per transaction will be fixed by Vechain prior to smart contract running on the network and will be different depending on the transactions/bandwidth requirements of the enterprise.

I understand that. Cost per transaction is pretty much irrelevant. The amount of THOR your generating (in $$) is what matters.

$10 VEN would put a strength node at $100,000. How much ROI do you need to see annually in order to justify locking up $100,000?

5%

Cool, if it makes sense for you, go for it. I'm a poor fag though and can't even afford a strength node right now. I'll be chasing moon missions this year.

You don't even need a node, VEN tokens are not bundled in nodes when you sell ffs. Who cares about Thor price, VEN will appreciate in value regardless due to supply lockins into nodes and normie FOMO as the next bullrun will favor legitimate projects, whicn VEN is and will be. Seriously this is like buying ETH at $4, accumulate as much as you can because if not you'll remember these days with regret in a year or two.

where is this from?

Official Chinese photographs like these are very carefully coordinated.

timeoutshanghai.com/features/Blog-News/48772/US-tech-tycoons-meet-with-Xi-Jinping-in-Beijing.html

Will I make it generating 1 THOR per day?

Are you so upset because you bought in at 9 dollars and expected that yourself? That's exactly what your posts are reading like. EOY depends on use cases, but I don't see it being lower than 30.

comfy AF with thunder node X locked in already. and i'm not even close to all in.

In at 26 cents comfy

You are basically saying it will not reach ATH in a full year

If you bought this at sub $1, you're set. If you didn't, you're the greater fool. I know people don't wanna hear it, but it's true.

Furthermore, they've proven to be pretty shady recently with these announcements so perfectly times (BMW encore and now this desperation move to stop it dropping further).

I bought in early and just sold the majority of my bags off.

People forget that, yes, this may go to $10 or $20 (doubt that though), but for that to happen BTC needs to be back to full strength and Alts need to be pumping again.

Alts will NOT be pumping and returning insane gains like December until BTC is back to its ATH. It's stupid to think that VEN will hit some of the numbers people are throwing out here before BTC regains strength.

Fukk making it feels so good. Cant wait till pboc. Meanwhile every cancer coin fails. KEK.

I remember anons like you about ETH late 2016 and BTC 2014+

Idiots will be idiots.

does it hurt being this retarded?

Same. I remember them all too well because I was one of those faggots. I learned from my mistakes.

it can 40x

That's low-balling it. It already reached $10 without a main-net and adoption. If they get a working product out the door, $20 would be the lower bound, because naturally, more people would buy into something with a working product instead of a roadmap and little else.

So, let's say it goes up to $10 before March 20th, then drops to $7, rises again and drops again as main-net gets activated.

After that, I fully expect a row of industrial partnerships announced and this alone should propel the price north of $30. Not $300, not $100, but 30 to 50 EOY if nothing unforeseen happens.

>This is why VeChain reserves the right to adjust the rates at which THOR is generated

It's a fixed rate moron

How is that Coinnest pump going for you? Oh Asia not interested in your coin you say? Was marketed to retarded moonboys in the west you say? Devs dumped their company pool coins onto you? No idea how much Thor for transaction cause no whitepaper? Yepp seams like a sure deal this one.....

You think it'll go beyond ATH, and upto 90k sats thanks to this desperation play from VeChain?

Fucking. Deluded.

made $7K today on these two calls