Whale here, I'll stop dumping now. Do what you want faggots

Whale here, I'll stop dumping now. Do what you want faggots.

Okay just bought 100k, this’ll definitely be worth $1,000 EOY :)

DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES.

;)

ok bro

May or may not have just bought a 100k no thanks or thanks

prove it or go fuck yourself Larper

i should've known better.
fucking pipe dreams
im still holding this shit even if it goes to 0
too bad im a sociopath
going to have to take this out on someone real soon.

nice dubs, but u hurt my anus ffs.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I JUST SOLD TO TRY AND BUY BACK IN LOWER TO PRESERVE WHAT LITTLE IS LEFT OF MY DECIMATED PORTFOLIO, AND NOW YOU STOP THE DUMP? I have a girlfriend with cancer that I am supporting, and since I am a wildland firefighter and it's winter I am barely scraping by after putting every dollar I could spare into this project. It's all fun and games for you rich fucks, but you hurt real people.

LINKIES get the best stinkiest
Dubs all around

too bad they don't give a fuck
how many rich people do you know that pander to the poor...unless it's a publicity stunt, virtue signal or a write off?

they hate you. and they get pleasure from your misfortunes.
time for drastic measures my friend. you're either a lion or a sheep in this world.
time to get ruthless.

OP, finish the fucking job. I need 4600 sats to not just end myself at this point.

Whalebro, dump some OMG for Christ's sake. Or even more. Looking for a clean 10k OMG to fucking retire. If you dump it to $10 you will be my hero.

Keep dumping im trying to get LINK

Another whale here, I warned you fools but this whale went earlier than we discussed, which was SXSW

Fuck it, I'm buying back in 6 sats higher than I sold, prepare to resume the dumping, everybody.

0 fucks given

2risky4me. I already grabbed 30k LINK this past week from trading. I need to hold for a week to balance things out.

Your little game cost me 676 Link since yesterday.
0xa6D83db0e56b23Ac7fb56448eFA3Fc63CabD8f38

You gonna make your mom cook more tendies?

Are you the 5619-5620 whale?

Just bought 8k @ 4888
Wish I could get 10k tho

was sxsw this week? Was the chainlink presentation a flop? Thats why everyone is selling?

Because there just really isn't any point to life.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

CHECKED MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 EOY