Apologise

Apologise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA_ma359Meg?t=158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally got to unload my bags, thanks for holding them faggot

This is literally price manipulation, the team knows EXACTLY what they are doing

>reports VEN to SEC for PnD
> get millions for reward
Get that money daw

Why is it going up exactly?

ahhhhhhh feels so fucking good to finally be free from this manipulated shit coin

dumped, cya

They locked up 50mil coins and announced new masternode tiers.
I want to dump but not at a loss :(

ahahahahah nice PnD you stupid pajeets

screencapped

Don't be an idiot. It's just pump for the tokyo conference.

This coin is so disappointing. Watch it dump back down to 3900.

still a chink coin with a $500 nfc sticker printer

If you're going to be in VEN, you have to know when to sell. It's a great pump and dump coin because the true believes think this thing is going to take of like a rocket and never come back down. The sub reddit is like a fucking cult. These fags will fomo buy the top over and over again. Gotta hand it to Sunny and his chinks....they know what the fuck they're doing.

This. Sunny is one of the best shill Masters I've ever seen. He's Steve jobs level of selling stupid shit to gullible idiots except instead of computers he's selling worthless virtual tokens.

It's brilliant honestly.

i can already buy back in for 7% more VEN rofl

yeah Jim's a fucking idiot isn't he guys!!?

youtu.be/WA_ma359Meg?t=158

It only counts if you do.

Not if he's selling the top.

Look, I don't know Jim, and I don't know what the fuck he's doing with VEN. If he's holding, and it's anything less than a master node, then yeah, I'd say he's an idiot. Doesn't make sense to be in this project otherwise.

How pissed are you going to be when THOR is still worth peanuts 2 years from now?

Might work out for big holders, but not in the short term.

who gives a fuck, its about vet itself, thor is a bonus

Jim will get the call from sunny when it's time to dump and end up making a today profit.

You on the other hand... You'll be holding them bags friendo

Wow. this, anons, is your average crypto 'investor'.

You know how VC's work, right? You know that the guy who invested when there was only 7 employees and is the 2nd largest shareholder of Facebook behind Zucks and only boasts 2 crypto investments on the Breyer Capital portfolio (ETH and VEN), you know that the guy whose sister in law is the US Secretary of Transportation and the guy that stands next to Xi probably won't 'dump his bags' on neets to make a quick buck, right?

That was sarcasm. The real point that it seems you've failed to realize is that Jim Breyer isn't holding a little strength node.

Buying big into this project should eventually pay off. But when I say pay off I don't mean x1000 EOY.
It's a good investment for someone like Jim if he doubles his money in 5 years.

There are bigger gains in crypto right now.

9%

I know he isn't. That's my point. He's invested in what the company will achieve rather than the price of VET. He also doesn't invest in little 2x's.

Why do you VeFags always deflect to Jim to justify you own investment?
For fucks sake, think for yourself. How much opportunity cost are you willing to sacrifice for VEN? That's something you have to weigh for your own portfolio. Jim's already made it.

You think I'm all in on VEN? The point that is eluding you is that this guy doesn't invest in little things he thinks he can make a bit of profit on. His tech investment foresight, history, connections and awards mean something more than turning a profit. I can afford to wait and can see further than my own nose, as I have done with BTC since 2014.

I want to buy VEN but I can't tell if it's a scam or not. Some normie co-workers talk a lot about VEN (I pretend like I don't know anything about crypto in front of them). Seems like a red flag if normie wagies are buying this shit.