Walton partnership with Alibaba confirmed

Walton partnership with Alibaba confirmed.

This is you rlast chance to get on the rocketship. Mainnet by the end of the month.

Kek at all those who sold because of a valentine's day tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/alibaba-cloud-partners-blockchain-powered-internet-things-startup/
alibabacloud.com/partner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and yet all we see are a bunch of VEN posts

>trusting chinks

Big news

how much for node

5k WTC

I'm trying to figure out what to do at this point. Missed the 30% rocket, but in an alt bull market, this shit would at least have 2x'd by now.

and no I'm not gonna fomo in for WTC $1000 EOY

"Confirmed".

Meanwhile China is still raiding crypto exchanges in order to protect it's currency export controls on private citizens. Yeah fucking right.

Alicloud is not Alibaba holy shit you WTC cucks are deluded

That's why it will crash again..

"Recently, Xiamen ZhongChuan IoT Industry Research Institute, a subsidiary of Waltonchain, reached a comprehensive cooperation intention and signed a partnership agreement with Alibaba Cloud (Aliyun) to join hands in the areas "
>Subsidiary
again
>Alicloud
TOP KEK LADS YOU DID IT AGAIN

goddamn you are fucking retarded! its the same fucking company!

Waltonchain shills are the new CNN of cryptos, no one believes their constant stream of fake news

If it was the same company it would simply be partnership with Alibaba and not Alicloud.

The partnership focuses on:

1. Promotion of Waltonchain blockchain technology to achieve the municipal and commercial IoT coverage.

2. Establishment of new smart cities in Xiong’an and Yuhang.

3. Construction of smart city schemes and their application; resource allocation optimization and achievement of smart resource allocation through the blockchain + IoT technology.

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/alibaba-cloud-partners-blockchain-powered-internet-things-startup/

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT! HAVE YOU ANY BRAINS LEFT? STAY OUT OF ANYTHING RELATED TO MONEY YOU PIECE OF FUD SHIT CUNT!

LOL
>>Alicloud
Small part of Alibaba
>>partnership
Anyone can become a partner here alibabacloud.com/partner
>>picture
Literally months old and isn't them shaking on this "partnership"

user, what's it like to be that delusional?

Look at this salt

WTC confirmed scam

alibabacloud.com/partner
alibabacloud.com/partner
alibabacloud.com/partner
alibabacloud.com/partner
alibabacloud.com/partner

>smart cities
holy shit it's iota smart refugee cities all agian. what a fucking shitty buzzword. kys all walties

funny part is that alibaba from what iv read is very shady and scams foreigners all the time. so really its a scam partnering with a scam.

The fud here is so weak, hope you aint getting paid much for it.

The partnership of the Xiamen ZhongChuan IoT Industry Research Institute and Alibaba Cloud will provide Alibaba Cloud with multiple IoT application solutions designed by the ZhongChuan IoT and help establish an artificial intelligence hub for urban management and promote the smart city development.

The partnership focuses on:

1. Promotion of Waltonchain blockchain technology to achieve the municipal and commercial IoT coverage.

2. Establishment of new smart cities in Xiong’an and Yuhang.

3. Construction of smart city schemes and their application; resource allocation optimization and achievement of smart resource allocation through the blockchain + IoT technology.

No thanks I don't invest in chink scams.

angry wtc chink shill, fuck this shitcoin

They signed up here alibabacloud.com/partner

Anyone can do it.

Over half of the knights have left, half of the mods at the subreddit are not active or have left for other projects.
Walton is falling apart, it's a fucking disaster.

This fud war actully made me invest, no coin with this much going for it, gets fuded this hard without someone having ulterior motives.

That's what bitconnect investors said.
You guys are deludet.

Are you actually comparing Waltonchain to bitconnect? This fud is bad its actually good for walton.

The tweet was a conspiracy by the whales so they could accumulate. Kek at all those who fell for it.

itt: salty walties try to excuse their shitcoin fomo
>implying that if there were any actual coin that alibaba would bother to associate with, it wouldn't be TRX, sadly

Is there some weird chink internet triad war going on between walties and vees? Motherfuckers can't you both moon together?

Herro our office raid by chinee porice. dis mean new pahtnaship with chinee govament

better yet, how about neither moons because they're both built on a foundation of announcements and bullshit that have had VEN and WTC shilling at its all time maximum. you can tell something's a shitcoin when Veeky Forums flip flops its opinion on it depending on how well it's doing. it's the classic case of where the right thing to do almost always is the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to, WTC and VEN are no exceptions

pump it

MY WALTY STAYS SALTY 100K EOY

Haha this is China mobile all over again.

This lmao, "we bought cloud storage" means a partnership now

You didn’t read the article

"The partnership of the Xiamen ZhongChuan IoT Industry Research Institute and Alibaba Cloud will provide Alibaba Cloud with multiple IoT application solutions designed by the ZhongChuan IoT and help establish an artificial intelligence hub for urban management and promote the smart city development."

Oops... I mean I think that says a Walton subsidiary will provide alibaba cloud with IoT applications and solutions?!?

So.. anyone can provide them with IoT solutions and applications I suppose??

you’ve gotta be out of your mind to think Walton simply signed up on some form on the website and then announced through twitter and Medium to the world of the official partnership providing IoT solutions and applications between themselves and alibaba cloud.

That would be suicide.
Tell you what. When alibaba cloud comes out and says the partnership is not real, and they have no idea who Walton is... I’ll send you 2.14 Walton.

I’ll be waiting here for you to tell me I am wrong.