Are women, generally, intellectually inferior?

Are women, generally, intellectually inferior?
>lack of hobbies, especially intellectual pursuits
>main consumer of pop culture and fashion
>politically apathetic
>lack of employment in the intelligentsia
>almost no philosophical or logical reasoning

I'm not saying dudes don't do these things, but they still do more intellectual actives than the women who do these.

Have I just only met stupid girls, or does this seem to be the consensus?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/feminist-argues-why-killing-female-gamers-is-wrong.453550951/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah all 3D girls are stupid. 4D is the step forward in evolution

>4D
Fuck is a 4d girl?

Watch Space Dandy and find out

Generally yes but I've met girls who were very academically talented. I'm a STEM fag and they were comparable to me in science and math (even a bit better sometimes) but were much better in languages and arts stuff. I believe if they have goals and a competitive personality they beat men by miles. I think the reason they don't achieve as much in academia is because there are way more men in the non meme tier fields

>is because there are way more men in the non meme tier fields
how does that affect their chances, if they're good it shouldn't really matter.

yes

Pic related figured this out more than 100 years ago.

There are many smart people that didn't made any serious discovery. Which means there's some randomness, or luck, to it. More men, more shit discovered to men

>politically apathetic
E.g. the feminism agenda has a lot of political sides. Whether you agree with the agenda is a completely different story.
Generally, though, the whole redpill spiel applies. If all women can get a babby daddy and it's only a matter of choice, then you got a default or backup plan for your life and the whole Kierkegaart'ian anxiety looks completely different. "Failures at life", in women, really are just drug addict, whereas male fuck-ups might just end up the undesirable low achievers.

If you were actually a smart male, then you'd realize that you aren't smart, considering your observations. Seriously, here you are comparing yourself, an average guy most likely, to the top women you know, and you don't see how misguided that is?

We've gone overhow that's bullshit, right?

grill detected

who cares? think about your counterpart on a radical feminist website somewhere going GRRR I HATE MEN!! even if women weren't as smart, who fucking cares? who sits around talking about this stuff?

It's summertime and I just finished jacking off. What the hell else should I do?

>who fucking cares?
this can be said about anything. if it doesn't matter so much why bother posting?

because
>i fucking don't care that chad rejected me here is a 30 page essay about how much i don't care

>almost no philosophical reasoning

But that's a sign of intelligence, user.

Says the guy chiding others for not having hobbies or intellectual pursuits. (assuming you are OP)

>I'd say questioning existentialism indicates a heightened sense of awareness, despite what you may think about philosophy.

Oops, didn't mean to greentext.

You need to stop hanging around shit tier women

Take a guess.

I'm OP, that wasn't OP. I also have hobbies, so that argument is invalid.

This. Throughout high school (i'm now in college, made a bad school choice, going to a better one next year) i was in AP/honors blah blah which isn't that special but at least all the other smart kids did it and the girls that did that whole song and dance were extremely intelligent and motivated. Now that I won't be at an absolutely shit tier college hopefully I'll find that again.

Are they the minority though?

My woman sure as hell isn't inferior to me in a capitalist society.

Perhaps, but so are most men when it comes to anything involving critical/ abstract thought.

explain?

She is a boss. Big bucks. I'm an unemployed inutile neet.

fair point, but what I'm trying to say that the average bloke will have a lot better insight in regards to abstract/critical thought than the average female.
>pic related, the social experiment on Survivor

10% rule

women are basically worse than men in everything by about 10%. physically, the best male professional athletes are always about 10% better(in terms of records/stats) than the best female professional athletes.

Women also are always ALMOST there in terms of academic performance(genuine post graduate research, not the grade in your fucking calculus II class) but always fall short by about 10%.

Women are needed though because they are typically WAY, WAY more emotionally optimistic.

oh and the whole "we can't procreate or advance as a species without them" thing

but yeah a lot of them are retarded and weak.

They're emotionally optimistic because they're intellectual inferior and ignorant. Ignorance is bliss.

thanks captain obvious

what was the point of posting that?

>implying you're in that 10%

>women are basically worse than men in everything by about 10%
I dunno.
Take bench pressing for example, no woman's ever done more than 300 pounds, but men have already surpassed 1000.

Yes. All good points.

women tend to have better social and emotional intelligence. neither of those really help humankind though

Our society coddles girls all the while claiming they're equals. One fucked up example are girls wanting to get into video games only to have them say things like "men shouldn't kill girl players in on-line games". I wish I was making this up.

ign.com/boards/threads/feminist-argues-why-killing-female-gamers-is-wrong.453550951/

I was told that a man should never say anything bad about a girl's weight but that it was okay to talk about men being fat fucks. If girls are just as good or if they're inferior to men, you can't tell since we baby the shit out of women while giving them unearned praises and participation trophies. We need to push the women just as much as the men. Low expectations yield poor results. High expectations yield superior results.

Sexist

my gf:
> She likes to play video-games
> Listens to Indie rock mostly
> Not politically pathetic, but kinda leftie (didn't have time to redpill her yet)
> true tho, she's 20, no job and not on university (she's studying to get a cs graduation)
> bullshit

You are aware anecdotal evidence is completely worthless due to the existence of outliers, right ?
Of course you aware, you disingenuous faggot.

At least, you're not mean, and that's all that matters.
Collapse of civilisation ? Psshht ! Nobody cares.

I'm pretty sure he's agreeing with OP since he describes her as a lazy idiot

White knighting at its finest

Smartest girl at my top 50 world university and smartest person in my family are both grills.

checkmate, nice guys.

that's why it's a 10% rule. there really isn't anything that women are closer than 10%.

>Not understanding that rape is simply sex without

>Implying only women can be "over-powered" or raped

>People still considering feminism valid and not recognizing the existence of egalitarianism

My Mech E classes had a pretty even(ish) split between genders. about 35/65 i'd say.

legitimately good response.

I think women just expect men to do shit for them, hence why they don't become anything noteworthy. It's easier for them this way.

Humans have feelings.
Other mammals have feelings too.
Humans have logic reasoning and high level abstractions. Other mammals don't.
Human drive many other mammals to extinction or near extinction. Therefore humans is superior.
Can we all agree that feelings are low level bullshit and women are the less "human" sex?

Computers have logical reasoning and high level abstractions, and have no feelings at all. We can agree that humans deserve to be replaced by the perfect machine overminds.

yes. can't wait for the day our machine god take over this universe

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

Shitty copypasta desu.

Well, in my program the girls are especially good at math. They are always on top. I don't know why.

But a lot of them struggled with the programming classes.

>Tells people not to coddle women
>Labeled white knight
>Does not compute

White knights are the ones coddling women.

Women are actually better at men at following route processes, like arithmetic, or basic algebra. Surprisingly, men still outperform them in every other aspect of math despite that.

My assumption was women/girls are more emotional and consider + want to plan their future in a real advanced way unlike boys. Thus, they are more motivated and just put in the work. But in a way they see it as an obligation.

I think 'they' are just more obedient and just follow without questions any processes what's required to need done. Most men don't plan their futures in advance like most girls constantly do.

That's just imo tho.

I don't really see girls planning that much in advance. Most girls just seem to be "I want to do this" and then have no idea what they want to do afterwards, or why they're actually doing that in the first place.
I've planned up to 2030.

>although girls equaled or surpassed boys in
basic computation and understanding of math-
ematical concepts, boys exceeded girls in com-
plex problem-solving beginning in the high
school years, d = + 0.29. Complex problem-
solving is crucial for advanced work in STEM
careers.
Roasties btfo.

>less women are in STEM

There could be any number of factors that contribute to this.

If you really want to answer the question, then compare the academic ability of girls in all individual fields with those of their male counterparts, accounting for difference in population size by analysing the variation in ability in both groups and comparing them.

For example say you have 200 girls on one type of course and 600 guys, compare their academic achievements in relation to the sample sizes.

So, if you have 438 passes among male students and only 146 among the females, then while it might look like more males are passing their finals, in reality the pass rate is 73% in both cases.

The fact that on a global scale females generally achieve higher average grades at high school level, however then fail to enter STEM or other typically male dominated fields, indicates that intellectual ability is unlikely to be a causal factor.

It is however possible that, alongside various forms of environmental contributions coming in the form of culture, there may be underlying genetic variables at play.

Females appear to be less concerned with high status and powerful career paths, such as politics or executive roles, which may be in part due to women having less of a drive to achieve high status and dominant roles in society, as well as direct resource acquisition, since over our evolutionary history females traditionally relied on males for access to resources.

So it seems likely that it’s simply a matter of cultural and genetic programming determining what each of the sexes actually cares about, rather than some form of inherent intellectual disparity.

> le my older female cousin
> participated international chemistry olympiad
> 4.0 GPA bachelor
> couldn't do simple programming assignment on a simple 15 years old paper in Economics
> ask me for help, if not she will fail the course
> pitied her and did it for her
> bragged with her parents that she got an A on the subject
women always fall short on complex matters, they only excel on fields that require a lot of memorization like chemistry, biology, medicine, etc...

this
so true

simply ebin

Most men don't have intellectual pursuits either
>sports
>fishing
>cars

But most women are definitely apathetic to politics. Hilariously there's an election coming up here next weekend and not many of the people, women and men I work with know what they're talking about either. Their bubble is small and just go off Facebook post shares. All they talk about are funny political memes.
>top lek did you see the fake tradie ad
Women are worse, but more often ready to admit they're ignorant on it.

>logical or philosophical
Wait until you meet your "one" m8. I met more than my fair share with challenging thoughts and opinions. You a sperg by any chance?

>So it seems likely that it’s simply a matter of cultural and genetic programming determining what each of the sexes actually cares about, rather than some form of inherent intellectual disparity.
So it's (in part) genetic, but somehow, there's still no "inherent intellectual disparity."???

Why the fuck these kinds of threads get so many replies? I thought most of you guys would just ignore and let it die, but you take the bait like fucking idiots.

1/10 replied like an idiot

Those women are doing that to appeal the Princess in the Tower trope. I hope you feel ashamed to actually believe a thoroughly planned TV set up designed to get viewership via tingling innate sexual roles.

What's the point in dealing in generalizations if they aren't 100% reliable? Identifying gender-influenced patterns of work ethic or intelligence may be fun, but it isn't useful because there are too many "outliers." Individuals should be assessed individually.

>implying you want your woman smarter/stronger/wealthier than you
10% less than me sounds perfect. May even do 5% max.

Sci people like to explain their pain away.
At least in any other hobby they can relieve their friendzone troubles on a hobby board like /k/ or Veeky Forums or whatever.

you know i've never once seen a girl actually refute this come to think of it

every time stem comes up the argument is always cultural disadvantage or whatever even though most people learn about people like marie curie long before von neumann

I might as well be a sperg, but no I'm socially competent.

Mech E can't do basic math, you keep surprising me

>beta male

>redpill: the book

>despite what you may think about philosophy
>it's your opinion m8
KEK

I already thought about all that shit, the teacher told me when I was on High school.

How can I be interested on abstract based ideas that can be interpreted better with pseudoscience like psychology, while there are many things on this world I actually don't know?

Keep circlejerking about your stupid authors.
Keep circlejerking about your imposed political ideas.

Look at all the people who are running the country. Look at all that people that made and managed to do something you gave up before.

Awful.

See you later, Veeky Forums.

Despite what would I think about women, this kind of pictures trigger me everytime.

>Sep 10, 2011
Denise sets a TN state record with a 300 lbs bench press at SLP (Son Light
Power) Tennessee ...

I'm a woman studying EE. Ask me about whatever interests you, maybe I could fit your criteria of smart/intellectual, although your mind seems to be set on this topic already and I doubt you came here to change your opinion.

no, go to a library instead of looking at /pol/ and you will find droves of women who don't fit into your ridiculous generalizations

Even negros can be intellectually on same level as standard humans. Of course women can be too. It all depends on environment.

The fucking irony of this post hurts. Did you miss the part where OP said "generally"? You're literally playing into the stereotype of women not being able to reason properly, and separate from themselves.

did you miss the part where he asked:

>Have I just only met stupid girls, or does this seem to be the consensus?

did you not read past the first few words?

Anecdotal evidence doesn't answer that though. The question asked by:
>Are women, generally, intellectually inferior?
and
>Have I just only met stupid girls, or does this seem to be the consensus?
is essentially the same.

his questions arose from anecdotal evidence. and that's the kind of answer he will get.

>>lack of hobbies, especially intellectual pursuits
video games isn't an intellectual pursuit

that depends on the games you play and how much you play them.

Whoa nigger, you almost dropped your fedora

Well.

What do you sacrifice for your study?
What are your ambitions and goal, your source of motivation?
How many hours do you study aprox. each week?

if you are using IQ:

women tend to hover around the average and men tend to deviate further out in either direction. so kinda? it just explains why men tend to be a lot smarter than women (STEM, Chess) and a lot dumber than women too (WORLDSTAR)

in the end it's nothing to actually be insulted over. just a product of sexual selection.

I sacrifice time.
I hope to finish university, hopefully go on to get a master's and start working in my field of study one day. For now I am a private tutor for kids of all ages K-12 for math, physics and English. Gonna start tutoring university students next year. Not sure what to say about motivation. Money is one definitely.
I study a lot and weekly time varies depending on if I have exams, tests or just lectures. 2-3h a day when I don't have exams (though I skip some days), 4-6h a day when they're 2 weeks away (I try not to skip days then).

They develop faster which leads to developing less complex

you boring slug XD

i bet even the boys dont like u XDDD

xd

>Nearly 50% females in mathematics
Really?