Non-meme Link EOY

ITT we give non-meme, honest EOY price predictions for $LINK.

I’ll start: $20

$700-$900

$1250 USD

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

30$ seems reasonable.

nice fud

non-meme? $100-200. It's realistic, and very possible if they do what I think they're gonna do.

$999

1000usd

nice FUD

Realistically, with all financial information we have currently; $5 hopefully.

$13.45
If Sergey indeed delivers and linkpool doesn't turn out to be an exit scheme.
Otherwise we gonna become the new fun marines of Veeky Forums

Doubt that. Everything >$10 would be fantastic

>non-meme Link
is this a meme

$10 LINK would remove most of my financial stress
I won't be rich but I would feel comfy knowing I have a safety net

you are a MANIAC

You guys are delusional. Markets will bleed for months and maybe even years. Nothing big is happening with LINK for a while. $0.3 EOY.

$100 by 2022.

5,000-10,000 $ eoy, non-meme

$0.89

2$, All alts are bleeding to death and price will slowly come with adoption

THIS

REPEAT AFTER ME

I AM RICH

I AM SUCCESSFUL

I AM SMART

LINK WILL HIT 1000 EOY

SERGEY WILL WIN

WE WILL WIN

LAMBOS ARE IN OUR FUTURE

LINK IS THE PATH

IN SERGEY WE TRUST

when do you think we have reached bottom?
I think that the next bull run will be closes than with the 2014 bubble till the 2017 one, cause everyone expecting the next one.

I would buy shorty before main net release.

that would need serious adoption. as in not intended but implemented by entire industries
not sure why i am taking such retarded bait

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

You meant $20k AMIRITE XD?? pls upvote

At the minimum EOY the entire market will at least triple.

To put LINK in top 10 EOY that would mean LINK would be $83.

that'd be mindblowingly incredible.

Link will hit 60 by end of year

$1000 eoy because....

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

that's not going to happen. we need real adoption for this

$5, this will take some time, lads.

even a decent, reasonable LINK thread is littered by the ALL CAPS schizos

I seent it

Are there any earning calculations for running link oracle?

$1488

heretic!!!

If we have partnership announcements including any of the following: SWIFT, Docusign, Salesforce, etc as well as overall growth over the total crypto market cap, then you may expect, conservatively;
$5-$20 EOY minimum
Perhaps a speculative run to $50+, followed by a big cool down.

$1099 eoy

im not sure anymore if this is a elaborate LARP or if retards still holds chainlink

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

checked

price predictions are stupid

Cheered me up mate thanks

I bought 4k today.
It will be ok with $1-5 eoy. Doable.
1k eoy is a meme. Calm your anus!

Link:

March $4
April $9
May $11
June $30
July $60
August $40
September $70
October $120
November $190
December $220

stop circle jerking to crypt rpgs.
this shit was supposed to moon jan 15th when "wall street money" was coming in. THEY GET THEIR BONUSUS DURRRR.
Then it def was supposed to moon after the alpha announcement. DURR $3 EOM FEBRUARY.
Now you delusional fucktards are saying it'll be $4 next month? come the fuck on. get off of Veeky Forums and go do something

t.all in link and having mental breakdowns daily

$2.47

I'm sure people here have conducted thorough analysis on the economics of LINK, instead of pulling random numbers out of their ass.

The era of high gains has ended. LINK will be 3$

Unironically $1000

5000€ for him

10 cents

Literally $5.

I don't see it more than 5xing in such a shitty year where Bitcoin may not even reach a new ATH.

Anything beyond $10 is complete delusion.

Also, reaching $5 would be a 10x. Right now it's at 50 cents, kek

i like your balls, kid

NO U

0.10 USD.
Smart contracts are a meme with no real world applications.
It's telling that stinky linkies got no arguments except muh 1k eoy

$12 is the absolute max of Link, EOY if the market does well
SC this.... all this $100 shit needs to die, isn't happening.

This actually is kinda calming.. thanks user

I found the pedo

This

At 40 dollars my LINK stack is worth a million USD. I will sell 20% of my stack. Pay off my mortgage. Pay off all mine and my spouse's debt. And still have a nice chunk of money left, plus both of our full time jobs, plus my 20k LINK stack sitting on Trezor to mature.

If anything retarded ever happens like 1000 per LINK I will have no need to ever work again. Will probably buy a nice RV and travel the US for a couple years. Out of the places I visit I'll pick my favorite and the most beautiful to lay down roots and build my dream home and start the rest of my financially independent life.

The bottom is zero dollars (no buying orders).
We will probably reach it by 2021.

you mean one fucking trip that everyone believes because he's an "insider"

You understand this is the exact reason why peopple buy crypto right? when everyone comes to the conclusion its a scam the market wil fall to zero

ChaimLink. Jpg

$0.37

underrated

$10 and I'm a millionaire
honestly I'd be happy with $2 LINK EOY

Anything under $100 EOY means Sergey has failed colosally.

lul

>A shitcoin that no one mentions outside Veeky Forums will realistically 400x in 10 months.
Just kill yourself deluded retard.

You're the cancer ruining Veeky Forums

7-17 dollars

25 GORILLION DOLLARS

It is decided. LINK $1000 EOY

If swift is on board, 100$

$999 at least

What I don't get is do they really want all of us to be running nodes? How are we even first to get in this shouldn't companies that are interested in smart contracts already be swooping up a nice stack of LINK? I'm not trying to FUD I'm seriously curious how we got in this thing first. It's like the second time now Silicon Valley is getting in 2nd wtf is going on? This is the only thing that makes me uneasy is that if they do what they say it seems unbelievably to good to be true that we even got in. Also nobody else is talking about this. Community is still really small. I don't get it.

I will be happy with $2-$4.

That is enough for me to finish my education and live comfortablywhile I am doing so.

If the market will bless me, I will take it, as for now, expectations are a fools game

$1000 EOY it is written

he might have some competence

Brainlet detected

You seem to have no concept of how the open source software community works. Sergey doesn't need your retarded faggot ass to run a node, because 19k people already want to either run or participate in the network and we haven't even gotten started. The people who can wrap their head around this and couple it with the possibility of insitutions running nodes are sitting comfy right now.

We are meme'ing and fudding for fun. If you need to be spoonfed the real implications and possibilities of the this project then I dare say you are not meant to be rich.

>How are we even first to get in this shouldn't companies that are interested in smart contracts already be swooping up a nice stack of LINK?
some are. the biggest companies however are going to be given some of the reserved LINKs by Sergey.

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO IT TOGETHER

wouldn't be the first time.

>Smart contracts are a meme with no real world applications.
kys yourself

Just imagine being this stupid

none meme? ugh, fine u fucking boring slut. 50000 eoy.

DELETE

.04 usd. Let's be real here. Scamcoin. 33m usd ico, no hires?? Stinkie linky of exit scam to me.

only right answer, and thats like a 10x from now, not bad at all, but lets be real, for this thing to really take of its gonna take some time, staking link wont be as profitable as most of you all think at the start, but by 2020 we will be fucking rich, just have diamond hands brohitas, we will fucking make it.

$5

Those of us who see LINK's potential marvel at those like you who appear to be able to see, but refuse

>oops, our code pajeet missed a semicolon. all of your funds are now gone :^)
>oops, the workers at the dock entered the wrong numbers and disappeared. all of your funds are now gone :^)
>implying our whole society isn't built on trust
>implying people would willingly switch to a much more expensive (1k eoy btw) alternative that can't be changed later or fixed if it goes wrong for the hypothetical chance of not getting scammed by a billion dollar company

I don't see that happening. Crypto market cap will 40x to 20 trillion by 2020

I feel a slight urge to show you how you're wrong, but then i remember your failure to see its potential is not my problem

>t. bought at .80 linky
Face it, your meme cube will never it $1.

...so 1000 eoy?