Are we all created equal?

Is there a difference between the races of mongoloids, Caucasians, and Negroids?

Theoretically speaking if a race was isolated for hundreads of years, how could we collectively say as scientist that they have the same evolutionary capablities as a modern human?

I,E Imagine a person who never heard of computers in his life. Yes, its not IMPOSSIBLE for him to learn how to operate one, but as efficiently and effectively as a person whos been trained since birth? NO.

From this analogy, we can conclude that their are some race's with distinct disadvantages, thus making them inferior in the modern world compared to races who have been practicing civilization for millennium.

So Veeky Forums...Are we all created equal? what is the TRUTH about races...are they a construct...or biologically and empirically provable?

Other urls found in this thread:

jinfo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The truth is that the Jews are best adapted to the modern world and therefore the rest of the races should serve the Jewish overlords. True facts.

okay /pol/

I know their IQ is high but even darwin said its not the strongest nor the most intelligent species that survives...its the one that is most adaptable to change.

Not even talking about their IQ, check out how they control the banks and the media and Hollywood and universities and science and politics and the government and you get the pictures. Definitely, if one race was the most adaptable it would be Da Joos

>be white
>can't stand the sun
>can't drink milk
>can't eat meat
>can't eat gluten
>can't realize I'm a wagecuck
>cucked by females
>losing masculine traits
>isolated individuals
>no ability for empathy
>addicted to alcohol
>addicted to anything that has a screen
>addicted to coffee
>somehow superior
>doesn't know how to use hands
>can't hunt, gather, or even make a fucking fire
we all laugh at you.

Name one none-white genius

(: Ill be waiting you sub-human trash

is that adaptability? or is it because of the holocaust, and they how they used it to get whatever they want

holo-bux

all the chinese, persian, arab, indian, egyptian and last but not least jewish geniuses.

Srinivasa Ramanujan, one of the greatest mathematical minds ever. Tamil Brahmin Indian.

It requires foresight to design an alms bowl out of that

It's because of adaptability.

>yfw Jews literally adapted so well they turned an extermination campaign into global success

Anyone can cook, doesn't mean that every person can become a great chef, but that a great chef can come from anywhere.

So thats your list? okay heres mine:

where do we begin....

Newton
Telsa
Da vinci
Edison
hawking
Darwin
Rene Descartes
Archimedes
Michelangelo
Galileo Galilei
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz

the list goes on, and all you did was name abunch of ethnic groups you arbitrarily correlate with the term "genius"
kys bro

And last but not least, what race of human traveled the furthest than ANY other race in the history of mankind?

you sound mad.
you should probably kys because you contribute nothing to society, unlike the actual geniuses you listed.

> Telsa
Serb
> Hawking
Disabled
>Archimedes
Greek
> Michelangelo
> Galileo Galilei
> Da Vinci
Italian
> Leibniz
Jew

That leaves only 3 whites on your list. Congrats you just proved yourself wrong.

And what did he invent? and what ideas from his great mind manifested into reality?

Did he create the radio? the internet? the car? the steam engine? the transformer?

perhaps he harnessed the power of electricity?
oh no that was someone else. ...A WHITE MAN

>presents rebuttal
>says i sound mad
Freudian slip much?

And aparantly being cripple is a race

ITALIAN
GREEK
SERB ARE ALL CAUCASIAN you fucking idiot

whats next? you gonna say muslims are a race too like all the other retards?

>whatiscaucasiansthethread.jpg

but what did you invent?

Logical fallacy

Dosn't change the argument, for all you know i dont exist.

I like how quickly you changed the argument to center it on me and my achievements rather than the central point...the achievements of my RACE.

>ITALIAN
>GREEK
>SERB ARE ALL CAUCASIAN
> being this brainwashed
How's that koolaid tasting?

People who intersperse their posts ellipses, emphasize text with capital letters, and make obvious non-sequuntur in their posts are still in elementary school and belong on containment boards like /pol/ and /r9k/.

The radio was developed by many people over a series of decades, one of which was an Indian man named Jagadish Chandra Bose.

I think you're black.

Arpanet, the direct predecessor to the internet, was designed principally by two American Jews and two Brits

>> Hawking
>Disabled
Talk shit, get hit!

OP is a retard for sure though.

Yet no one can give me any geniuses that are on the level of newton, and da vinci and tesla.

Your so butthurt about your inferior shitskin race that you try to convince me this man is not white. WEW LAD

WE WAZ TESLAS NNN SHEEEITTT

no, he's just a black troll waiting to be reported.

>Newton
>Da Vinci
>Tesla
>Smart
Many lols were had in this thread today.

Einstein, Bohr, Feynman, Oppenheimer, von Neumann - all Jewish

Welcome to Veeky Forums Where ethnicity is race, and facts and logic dont apply.

You all are honestly...sad sacks of organic matter...

Its sad you cannot differentiate between Ethnicity and race.

>Everything that makes me look bad is a false flag.
Sure, whatever you say /pol/. Just gtfo back to your containment board.

shit you're right.
white people really are the master race.
I really wish I was white as well.

Jewish is a religion you fucking idiot, their skin pigment is white is it not?

okay then i dont care about fucking retarded ancient books that say their from isareal their ancestors breeded with neanderthals

no im obviously white you fucking idiot

Sad i cant even ask a question without people letting their emotions get the best of them...

Saying lol is not a substaniated argument

But of course why would i expect a response from a nigger who is attempting to say tesla, and da vinci were dumb...

Hitler woulda killed them

Weird...I thought this was Veeky Forums and not /pol/
Are you so brainwashed you cant leave politics out of anything you say ?

>Sad i cant even ask a question without people letting their emotions get the best of them
but why are you getting mad then? Are you afraid of the truth?

Ethnicity - Socio-cultural identity.
Race - Pseudoscience predating the era of modern genetics.

>Those ellipses.

> implying this isn't a /pol/ thread

Neither can genetic clustering analysis. Where is your science now?

>But of course why would i expect a response from a nigger who is attempting to say tesla, and da vinci were dumb...
Are you for real?

how can you make the assumption im mad?
Or is that your only argument?

B8 harder nigger

cry because you cant accept that 90% of everything you use in your sad, miserable pathetic existence is made by white men.

Reality is a bitch? isnt it ?

you watch anime

kill yourself you weak emasculated faggot

As someone who does machine learning, I can confirm that OP just got

BTFO
T
F
O

it's not an assumption, it's an observation.
so you're mad AND you're dumb.

And what of all the research that has been hidden or censored ?

okay Veeky Forums YOU GOT ME

WE ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL
becwauss reality is mean ))):

man those guys sure do look happy.
I envy them.

an observation based off of pixels arranged in a order to display a character can somehow determine the levels of dopamine and serotonin.

lmao, okay kid.

>u a du-du head

i defiantly wrecked each, and every one of you faggots, i presented over 10 arguments, and someone just saying genetic clustering analysis arent always accurate is "btfo"?

LOL i could do this all day, if this is the most Veeky Forums has to offer...I must be a sentient god.

>lmao, okay kid.
you might want to take a walk to calm down user, your jimmies are obviously rustled, kid.

>an observation based off of pixels arranged in a order to display a character can somehow determine the levels of dopamine and serotonin.
arranged pixels related, you

No the point was that ethnicity resembles race to a extent that you have to presuppose genetic families (race) for it to make any sense in partitioning humans by species

>just saying genetic clustering analysis arent always accurate
>The science disagrees, that must mean that the science is inaccurate and our feelings and opinions are correct!!

and will that science hold up in 100 years? 500 years? 1000 years?

I forgot it was a fucking universal law akin to gravity or entropy LOL

this place is an embarrassment to scientist across the world

>posting reaction pictures like a 12 year old

this is just sad...this is like watching 100 zombies run into a wall.

OP must be the maddest person on Veeky Forums right now.

You just want me to dox myself im not stupid

And now me and couple buddies are actually geeking at your retardation.

Hows it feel to never entered a vagina? this is how pathetic you are...

LITERALLY THE ONLY reason to live is to procreate to pass your genetic information and you
CANT
EVEN
FIND
A
MATE
AHHAHAHAAHGAHAAHAH

idk why im telling you guys how pathetic you are, because in REALITY i know you hear this yelled at you on a daily basis since the random chance of your appalling creation.
I bet your parents look like troglodytes and thats why you guys are so miserable

HEY GUYS DONT BLAME ME! IM ROOTIN FOR YA! BLAME YOUR GENETICS NOT ME!

BLAME YOUR GENETICS THE THREAD

Im not going to leave with the satisfaction of absolutely and irrevocably wrecking each, and ever one of you in this debate.

Thanks for trying,
good luck on passing your miserable and pathetic existence on to your offspring
Good day!

> pretending you're any better

are you done chimping?
try yoga or some shit to relax user.

Just kidding you guys...I was wrong...Veeky Forums is a SMART board full of SMART people...now I am going back to /pol/...

look at all these inferior nignogs.

Even my mom is laughing at you right now. She brings me cookies and OJ every day. What does your mom do for you? NOTHING. Pathetic faggots.

/pol/ getting BTFO in this thread.
now fuck off back to your brexit threads you mongoloids

don't bother asking this here, op. you'll get people who study bones that will tell you there are differences, people who work with blood will tell you there are none, people who work with genetics are split 50/50.

just keep it simple. there is race, if by race you mean categorizing the one species of homo sapiens (if you're trying to say races are separate races then you're fucked), in the sense that these three groups do have a few consistent differences and many inconsistent ones.

this shit is so politically influenced that it's not even worth it. been to a uni lately? you'll get different answers from everyone, but even the professors that think race is biologically meaningful will tell you that it's not actually meaningful enough to use because it's so easy to use it to divide and discriminate.

plus you have a lot of people who confuse ethnicity with race, who then sometimes try to create races from cultural differences.

very messy and not at all worth it.

Well, this is a /pol/ shit thread.
Ok, I don't like the idea of race mixing because well : IQ and the intelligence.
IQ rank
>Asian
>White people
>Black people
I think, jews should be first. 90% of the science contribution is thanks to them. But, what happend to them ? Ashkenazi, they are the smart ones. Did they mix with white/black and they becoma a little "dumb" in our days ?
Also what human species, the superior 1 from intelligence view ? (Homo sapiens, Neanderthal, ?)
Why the jews people are so smart ?
I'm not racist, but we should keep an eye out for this type of marriage we should control it, if they don't make kids, ok. But, we really need to be sure the future is in good hands. With smart people.

>90% of the science contribution
lmao. who the fuck are you trying to fool ?
> this is a pol thread
oooh its you again

jinfo.org/
You can check on Wikipedia too. Every smart men who contributed to science was a jew.

Also

> jinfo
10/10

>Your
Genius right here

Learn to spell before posting

English is not my native language.

hilariously 'sincere'

kill yourself

but i can hunt

>Yes, its not IMPOSSIBLE for him to learn how to operate one, but as efficiently and effectively as a person whos been trained since birth? NO
There's also the possibility that they could be even better. The point is that it's prohibitively difficult to study these things. That's why any discussion on these topics is entirely unscientific.

no you can't.

Op has a point stop being degenerates.

>Any of those
You think white people can't drink milk? What the fuck.

>Your
How does it feel like to know the only thing you have in common with those people is the color of your skin? You don't level with their brilliance, their passion, their ambition or their hard working habits. Yet, somehow you talk as if you "belong" with them because you have a skin as pale as theirs. Go back to /pol/, please.

I would respect racists a lot more if they drew a reasonable conclusion which falls around some sort of eugenics to select favorable traits, but it's always just some desperate attempt at tribalism to cure their low self esteem. Most of them should be euthanized along with most of those they hate.

>Ramanujan
Always the counterexample.

Don't use those big words that you don't know the meaning of, it doesn't make you look smart or righteous, it just makes you look like a dumb drooling sjwtard who can't form arguments and resorts to namecalling.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

They're perfectly adequate words, and not that big either.

So you want the jews, white-hating minorities and rednecks to be euthanized ?

You can't actually trace the skull of every race like that to a caucasian one though, they are too different.

Find a single pretentious word in that post

I want the bottom fifth of the IQ scale to be euthanized, regardless of race, together with carefully selected genetic diseases.
That should affect blacks more and ashkenazi jews less, but I don't see why race should be a explicit criterion.

there aren't except for racism probably. I said they were big words for you. You can read right ?

Alright, name a large or difficult one?

> Purge : the post
Thats such a fascist thing to suggest senpai. I'm sure it would get of dumb people from all different races but you're forgetting that intelligence doesn not imply decency or being good.
In fact lots of evil people are quite smart. What we need for people to me dumb and happy as a sheep. They just need to be filled with the right propaganda.

> big words
please learn to read

Ok, maybe not euthanize, but sterilize is fine too, or simply putting a tax to having kids, whatever works.

Just select favorable traits retard. The reasonable conclusion of racism is that some genes are suitable for certain environments and that accelerating selection of them is good for everyone.

Or just brainwash them to be nice people. Why haven't anyone attempted this ?

> and that accelerating selection of them is good for everyone.
not for everyone, not for the ones that drop down below the IQ bar. And doing anything against them is fascism, no matter how useful the outcome would be.

>living standards rise
>freedom to live how you want rises because poor people no longer are burdened by their retarded reproductive habits
You're too obsessed with IQ as well, there are other tests for intelligence like working memory, and empathy and happiness can also be selected for.

>muh facism
Unless you're a moral absolutist than it's just an extension of banning things which are objectively harmful for like lead painted kids toys. If you are a retard who is obsessed with concepts of "freedom" than you aren't concerned at all with reality, standards of living or anything which matters in the slightest and should fuck off into a hole with the other ideologues.

I'm not. I'm not disparaging the idea that smart people put more on the table on a bigger scale than dumb people. But you still need dumb people for the small jobs that you don't wanna do. Unless you are assuming we will live in a utopia where all the labor jobs will be done by robots.

I think people should be kept happy by any means rather than thrown into the trash bin as being useless. Ofcouse if they want a better life, they will have to work for it rather then expecting a handout from the people who wake up at 7 in the morning and work their asses off. But I'm sure there is a peaceful way to make everyone happy.

>I'm not. I'm not disparaging the idea that smart people put more on the table on a bigger scale than dumb people. But you still need dumb people for the small jobs that you don't wanna do. Unless you are assuming we will live in a utopia where all the labor jobs will be done by robots.

Smarter people can do "dumb jobs" too, and most likely better, the only argument is that they would get bored. Now assuming that this magic world with only what you define as "smart" people exists than the wages of these jobs would go up attracting people anyway. If you think this hampers creation of wealth because labor costs rise, you're essentially weighing this against the entire savings of a society which is healthier, commits less crime, is advancing faster technologically and is less corrupt due to the reasoning powers of its citizens. That sounds like a shit bet and you definitely stand to be one of the first to be forcibly relieved of their haploid cells.

>"sub-human"
>some of the oldest known fossils of modern humans found in Africa
>still a god damn racist asshole

ok man.