Are you proud of me Veeky Forums?

>be me
>balls deep in crypto world for the last two years
>student of economics
>today one professor start talking trash about crypto
>says it's a bubble, scam and people will lose money
>nobody is saying anything because most of students are normies that don't now how national currency work not to mention crypto
>I waited until the end of lecture when he asked: is there any questions
>raised my hand and asked him to explain crypto and why it's a scam
>he tried to bullshit me because he thought that I was just another normie
>all arguments that he made were BTFO
>then he said he is in a hurry and must leave immediately

Did I do good user? Did I defend our way of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KNOqrjkNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well done user, well done
you made papa sergey proud

>Attending university

user... I...

If I could send you a crypto cookie I would.

Well done user.

good job, bro

What were his arguments?

You're gonna flunk. He's not the good kind of professor.

well done, now you will fail his class for being a smug asshole and will forever be know as 'that crypto nerd'. which might be okay depending on what happens

Explain how you blew him the fuck out

Did you proceed to hack his treadmill with your cell phone and get a free year if gym membership?

this

OP's name? Lil Albert Einstein

A wild NEET appears

well most of it did not even make any sense..
some of them:
-btc is has no real value because it is not backed by gold and you can't spend it a
-it will collapse because there is no central body that controls it
-bill gates says its bad

This youtube video is OP in a nut shell youtube.com/watch?v=6KNOqrjkNaE

Not a neet. I make more right now than half of you niggas will make during your end-game career. And I flunked out of uni cause I didnt want to buy into their liberal bullshit

And then everyone clapped

This lmao. Today OP realized what a scam college is, or he should have. If only he were smarter.

Is he Indian and use to FUD on this board? You found one of them, congrats.

Checkmate atheists

Kek, As a student this feels amazing, wether you talking about crypto or not, good job user stupid ass professors

I bartend and someone made the same argument saying "BTC has no value because theres nothing that backs it" I replied what gave the dollar any value, and this 35 year old person actually thought the dollar was backed by gold still, the absolute state of normies

>be an economics lecturer
>having a lecture in the morning after another all-nighter helping my phd candidates prepare the best papers than can create
>tired out of my mind
>the lecture goes well
>mention that cryptocurrency isn't all roses and cherries as it is very easy to get scammed or lose all capital if you don't know what yolu are doing.
>the student who made huge noise eating his doritos all lecture starts to get alarmingly red.
>He's perspiring, eyes bloodshot with barely suppressed rage.
>starts saying something, Other students pupils get pinpoint small in fear, whimpering in fear. Seeing his emotional state I just play like I'm yielding to what he considers arguments.
>cut the lecture short and escape the building

Every intelligent professor that I have had has told us that Bitcoin is here to stay and it is a new destibution of wealth. Such as how gold and oil made new players wealthy. Also how Cryptocurrency is merely at it's infancy and that you would be a fool if you don't buy some even buying it at the 20k price wil still end up being a good investment in the long run. Patience is key.

>-btc is has no real value because it is not backed by gold and you can't spend it a[t stores?]
How come he's a teacher of Econ and does not know about the end of Bretton-Woods in 1973? aka when gold standard was abolished in favour of fiat

I can understand his stupidty about not being regulated by a central body, because economists, especially keynesians, love to brownnose politicians and people with power. But the first point is absolutely critical, what's happening in American education?

>the next few hours are ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL for bitcoin

Even if the dollar was backed by gold, what backs the value of gold? Kek

So anyone who is not fully bullish on crypto or doesn't agree with your viewpoint is just "not intelligent"?

Scarcity, gold cannot be created out of nowhere.

You did great. Prof probably fell for bitconnect

Nice work OP

The Dollar's not backed by anything, but BTC is (energy)

This, normies are fucking braindead.

your professor is clever than you.

this.
giving up your precious finite time to be brainwashed by the state and transformed into even more of a good little passive docile goy than school is the wrong decision.

lots of boomers, surprisingly "qualified" people in fields outside of banking/finance actually believe the dollar is backed by gold. I noticed this after the first bitcoin wave when people would bring it up and I would do a quick rundown. it absolutely blew my mind how little thought even the top 5% give to thinking critically about monetary issues or even learning the basics to be able to do so.

>this, we're all going to make it

...neither can Bitcoin.

if youre so smart maybe you should be teaching the class user

Dollar is backed by US nukes faggots

lol op btfo

Thats not what he said