When will you idiots learn

The reason the 'permabull' market is not continuing and the reason why the bear market will continue for months if not years is because ALL of these assets are completely speculative and no use/adoption for them has been successfully found yet. Everyone just assumes that eventually it will simply because of hope, not because of direct evidence.

Now that we've established the price is hype based, the collective market essentially works like a pump and dump. You have the early holders and the early buyers who make the most. Once it reaches a psychologically significant amount, normies flood in like no tomorrow (in this case it happeend around 10k), boosting the price to the peak of mainstream media. Now, everyone knows about bitcoin, and hype is based on KNOWLEDGE, not actual PARTICIPATION.

I invested in bitcoin since 2013 but not because I thought it was some revolutionary thing. A quick glance at the fundamental fact of the price always being volatile due to a free, unregulated market told me that no-one would actually use this to pay for services OR use them as digital 'gold' due to people wanting to profit off of it. We are now in 2018 and there have been no major changes in this respect.

Whales always win. They profit regardless of whether the market goes up or down.

>now everyone knows about bitcoin

That’s funny, my friend bought bitcoin and I was telling him about alts and he had no fuckin clue what they were.

Piss off you sour no coiner kek

BTFO AND GET SAGED

Finally >:)

Yup. Pretty much. I curious though to see how litepay plays out.

So he does know about BTC. The alts are still cryptocurrencies and since the market works collectively, my point still stands, and is the reason why the alts are coupled with BTC. The alt craze peaked in December as well for the exact same reason as my post.

shitcoins need to fuck off.

>decentralization is irrelevant
>corporations are good
>infinite supply/huge supply
>muh """""partnerships"""""
>muh """""roadmap"""""

>I invested in bitcoin since 2013
So you must be rich as fuck now? Or did you sell in 2014 and stay salty ever since?

ITS A GIANT PYRAMID THAT REPEATS OVER AND OVER AFTER CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>these next few hours will be CRITICAL for BTC

litepay is a fool's errand. it's already off to a discouraging start.

you typed a lot of words but didn't say much. i'm proud of you for discovering Bitcoin "early." Thank you for your wisdom oh wise early adopter.

Nobody here refuted your post they just made fun of you. Haha
>the current state

>ALL of these assets are completely speculative
Nah, not all.
Monero is not completely speculative, rlc tokens are not. Adoption for some other projects feels really close too. And after all
>muh dapps
Are coming. I mean really fast dapps. Eos, zilliqa.
Ripple and stellar are being tested.
Oyster pearl is easy to understand and adopt.
Supply chains are close to adoption.
Nah, 2018 will likely be a great year. Now that millions can shill to millions and millions can explain the projects to the millions.

Alts have gained attention since December. Money has since funnelled into a lot of dogshit projects which diverts from and stunts the growth of the others.

Eos's launch will most likely be the trigger for the new bullrun.

even retarded ones like Vechain are already in use, kys that you're too stupid to do any reserach at all

funny how you smug assholes never dare to post when bitcoin is running up

Yesterday a junkie oldfag said me that zilliqa is just another fastcoin.
Being an oldfag doesn't make you smart.

Just what I thought the responses would be. A bunch of die hard fanatics who think all coins will have no adoption apart from the ones they hold.

> the current state of biz

i think you responded to the wrong post friend

No, I just wanted to add this example to your post.

at least you probably made it. i x6ed my 1k (got out at 16-17k btc). i should xhero my 1 life

>market keeps going up for like a year
>"it's all speculative stupid goys!! sell way too early like i did, pls!!"
>finally the market goes down
>"HA, i was right all along! how does it feel???"

I mined btc using my hs servers in 2013, on top of putting all my money there along the way, in total i think at ATH i had 22,340 ish btcs, sold 10k from 10k-20k, now trading n say we r just dipping n will continue the rise

oh don't mind me im retarded too

B-but you're doing pretty well user. Imo you shoukd carefully learn about alts now.
(Wanted to shill you zilliqa but dyor)

>im retarded too
We're all in this together. Tfw I'm even diagnosed.

i might go all in into AGI once market has been raped but it all depens on whether i see future in crypto or not. i rly wanna die my life sucks

> he believes we shill this coin as revolutionary cus we believe it.

We just playing musical chairs nigger but we need new players all the time

What does the honey represent

If you're feeling like this for years you should try meds. It's literally the only way if you have a chronic depression and it works but sometimes you need to try many different meds to find the right one.
This board isn't for normies because we're ill you know. Not because we're smart or anything.

meds wont solve anything youre making some jew rich and serve as test subject. what will solve our problem is a reason to live. you know whats terrifying? i tell myself that i'd hate everything even if i had 10/10 loyal wife, beautiful kids and millions. its probably true. meds are escape

It's not an escape, antidepressants don't make you forget or don't understand anything you know or see, it just feels the other way. I can't explain and noone can but the first time I felt normal and I KNEW THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED NORMAL happened when I was on lexapro (I changed it becausr it stopped working some weeks later but doesn't matter, I found my meds).
For the first time in my life I had healthy agression, healthy sexuality, healthy sleep and healthy appetite. And even healthy laziness when taking a rest felt like a pleasure and not as a try escape from the pain.

it's true that most meds are absolute shite due to their side effects, but something like anti-depressants can work as a crutch to at least get your life on track.

Don't drug yourself. Anti-depressants are a Jewish meme to make you docile and weak. Lift weights instead.

The concentrated pain of December buyers

Please stop that bullshit. I've tried everything else and bu the way I'm on maoi's now so no ssri side effects.

Get a script for klonopin my guy

That's an anxiety drug
I would tell him lift weights and walk too, but if MAOIs work, good for him. Please don't post about coins or drugs you know nothing about

Lets take this down to 4K.

No. You're fucking yourself up. Stop ingesting magic spells from evil hook-nosed wizards. Get on the path of self improvement instead. Lift weights, start boxing and jiu jitsu, go dancing with cute girls.

Let's evaluate the rational, well reasoned responses to OP here:
>Piss off you sour no coiner kek
>Or did you sell in 2014 and stay salty ever since?
>ou typed a lot of words but didn't say much

Benzos saved my life

>funny how you smug assholes never dare to post when bitcoin is running up
kek. Salty coiner

benzos are fucking awful
if you have anxiety, get propranolol and try first, IF YOU MUST
try cbd oil
ffs, don't become the sedated bent-over burger meme

Lifted weights and made boxing. Was married.
You don't get it. It's like epylepsy or cancer or schizophrenia and no, the science is not about jewing you.
Things you said may helps for those who's not chronic.

>Be OP in 2013
>Knows about bitcoin
>Not buying
Fast forward 5 years
>Bitcoin trading at 10k
>OP goes on biz to try and feel better

May help*

rather an observation that nocoiners are cucks with no balls

See you at ATH this month

Don't give a fuck about the thread but telling people not to take anti-depressants when they may explicitly need them is a cunt move.

I lift weights. Anti-depressants help me lift my feels. It's coming off them that's the hard part.

LOL I literally started out the same way. You have a throwaway e-mail or discord? Let's talk.

No fuck you. Everyone gets depressed, especially in this shitty Weimar 2.0 where everyone is so isolated. Look at how much the use of anti-depressants has risen recently, people weren't like this in the past. Drugging yourself is not the answer, you're attacking a symptom and not the cause. There's a reason this shit is shilled so hard. What you need is a purpose and a tribe of shield brothers.