Let's play a game

In the top 100 on coinmarketcap there is a coin that will go 100x guaranteed. Can't believe it is so hard to find for you fuckers. I have seen it mentioned on here a few times. I don't want you to stay poor. But it's not that hard to find it. One tip: It's not nano. Since it will go to 0.

I will say it if you have guessed it.

KMD

how about no Scott

“Hey guys, tell me what coin will x100, I promise I already know what it is.”
Kys nigger faggot

The risk reward ratio is by far the highest of all coins. It's a clear winner. I have knowledge about an upcomming partnerhsip that I won't tell. I won't kill myself because I will make it based on insider information and a decent brain.

I will give a hint. It's not a top 20 coin,

Another hint senpai plz

Zrx ?

Is it amb or nuls?

Nebulas?

Both not in the top 100.
It's somehow kind off related. But it's a stretch.

That is not the one i meant. And I don't have any insider knowledge about it but, what they claim to do in the whitepaper is pretty nice tho.

Its obviously NAV

It has not mooned yet. Except for some x in the bullmarket. It's at accumulation price and close the low.

Its zclassic right?

Everyone knows veritaseum will at least 100x. No need to play games.

bancor

po.et

its either NAV or JNT confirmed

chainlink

IOST

link

Ok, this tip is almost giving it away. But I feel bad for you guys that 20 guesses wasn't enough. It was in the top 20 biggest ICO's.

Took that long for you guys to say link, I'm disappointed. But obv. no, 2 man dev team wtf.

TenX

BTCP

its QTUM, going to the moon

Status?

Aragon

if u mean REQ or SIRIN ur rong

eos you faggot

matrix

Obviously REQ or Ethos

LMAO is it a token or an established crypto

Loopring

enigma

Just tell us you nigger faggot... I'm sure you've already gone all in if you truly believe it will 100X.

Let us pump the price for you

golem

ICX
ICON
lmao

Kyber

Enigmaaa

HSR

Prof.Hook Nose reporting in.
ETC is going to hit $200 in 2019.

Veeky Forums screencap this

It's definitely EOS you have to be brain dead not to see it

It's obviously ETHOS you inbred niggerlovers

He said not top 20

QASH?

Definitely QASH. NAV will hit a 10 bil cap after valence as well. Cap this.

I will put the tips here since you adhd fags don't read.

- Not nano because it will go to 0
- Not a top 20 coin
- It has not really mooned yet.
- It was one of the 20 biggest ico's.

80 guesses and you didn't get it. It really makes you think that doing the opposite of bizz is truly the way to win.

MY MANNNNN FINALLY! every hating larper. Read up on it, read the whitepaper. Think about it. Think about the partnership im shilling. And make your choice. I hope your faith will be rewarded. /thread

its NAS or LINK...no brainer

KNC

QASH will be 30B marketcap end of the year. Screencap this.

if it's bancor kys

Softbank?

must be MKR

You are not insider and there isn't any partnership coming, fuck off retard

All remember my name. It's Q-bro.

LOL 27 bil marketcap for QASH

shill better OP

is it Bitcoin or Ethereum or Ripple or Bitcoin or Litecoin or Cardano or NEO or Stellar or Monero or EOS or IOTA or Dash or NEM or TRON or Ethereum or Tether or VeChain or Qtum or Bitcoin or Nano or Lisk or OmiseGO or ICON or Zcash or DigixDAO or Binance or Steem or Populous or Verge or Bytecoin or Stratis or Waves or Status or Maker or Siacoin or RChain or Waltonchain or Dogecoin or BitShares or Aeternity or Decred or Augur or 0x or Komodo or Bytom or Electroneum or Veritaseum or Ardor or Ark or Hshare or Golem or Basic or Cryptonex or Syscoin or Dragonchain or Ethos or PIVX or Zilliqa or DigiByte or Gas or KuCoin or MonaCoin or Factom or aelf or Aion or Byteball or QASH or Loopring or FunFair or Nebulas or Particl or Revain or Kyber or ReddCoin or GXShares or IOStoken or Kin or SALT or ZCoin or Dent or Blocknet or Power or Neblio or Dentacoin or ChainLink or Iconomi or Bancor or Polymath or Nxt or TenX or Nexus or Enigma or Request or SmartCash or Pillar or Cindicator or Emercoin or MaidSafeCoin or SingularityNET or SIRIN?

providing liquidity..

YES

partnership with whom and when will it be announced?

holy shit i actually guessed it, nice. good taste OP.

im a november/december fag but QASH was my biggest investment. price hasn't moved an inch since (besides that 2x), but i dgaf cuz im a hodling brainlet. if these fuckers can deliver, this coin is going to top 5.

> TRX

Unironically

come on guys

You guys don't see the big picture. Read more than the banner on the site or don't.

X100 LMAOOO WITH A BILLION COIN SUPPLY. Some doink you smoking. JNT is doing the same thing but with lower price and lower supply so has more chances of mooning 100x. I don't believe Qash can accomplish that . But i might be wrong but i believe more in Jibrel.

I would consider investing at this price....

What is "the big picture"? What is QASH doing that Omisego can't?

The problem QASH is attempting to solve is THE biggest hindrance to institutional money getting into crypto. 27 bil is far from an unreasonable estimate if the LIQUID platform is adopted by the top 10 exchanges. when overall marketcap is into the trillions, this coin is going over 100 bil easy. Once they release their own blockchain it's going to be the moon of all moons. how people on this board don't understand the potential of this project is astounding.

Invest in COLX,

Highly potential!

You sound smart. Look at you coming in and december and understand more than all these faggots. I'm proud.

Beta launch this month. After that marketing will start. Something to look out for in the short term. But it won't do too much yet if it's still bearish.

KYBER. I saw two other people mention it. They know what's up. It's the last project that vitalik publicly said he would be an advisor for. Loi is a fucking beast. Watch OMG use kyber for liquidity

Let's say I believe you, how long have I got to accumulate?

Not asking for the date of this partnership but do I have a week or two?

LINK OMG or KMD

fuck off

Not saying its a shitcoin but most definitely wont moon 100x

omisego seems to want to provide a bank to the un-banked. QASH wants to be the tunnel in which the biggest banks want to go through. not to mention making it easier for everyone to trade across the world.

I got into Qash because its FSA approved. Moon mission...eventually. Lmao

Lmao cant handles facts i see LMAO. Watch NAV be big in about 4 months

Depends on the market. There is some action with beta launch this month. But if we are bearish it probably won't do too much yet. I say just go in before that to be on the safe side. It's really at the bottem right now. So it does not go down that much in this market also. Pretty safe.

everyone knows its bitcoin private. it will hit 10k theres basically your 100x

Always nice to see nobody says syscoin.

- Listing on canadian stock exchange
- Webmarket coming out after 4 years of working on it
- Masternodes
- ICO platform with airdrops
- Marketing
- Real investors and businesses behind the team.

All this within the next 4 weeks.

But this board is full of retards and discordfaggots shilling 24/7 their pajeetcoins.

op is larper..he is such future prector ..he would have been billi'er by now wont get larping here...fuck off ...

i was balls deep in crypto 2012-2014 so im not a complete crypto retard... just retarded enough for irl to fuck me and have me miss out on THE bull run. feels terrible man.

hopefully QASH is the 100x it's made out to be and i can stop kicking myself for missing my chance to make it. feelin pretty comfy with my eth/qash/ven/amb chadfolio, but we're gunna need another serious normie pump if we wanna see another 100x.

This is a gay thread

This guy knows. I can understand that some of you think I'm larping. So i won't say just invest. You have to feel confident about it so you won't sell it in 3 days for another shitcoin. Read the whitepaper. Research the partnerships they have. (Binance, btifinex and more for liquid worldbook). Gibraltar stock exchange for infrastructure. Yes the country gibraltar. So yeah, read up about it. And keep in the back of your mind that one of the biggest partnerships in crypto will come.

Marketing start after beta. And I also have this gem for you. Picture related.

also OP if this seriously isn't a LARP...drop some hints about the partnership.

i got insider information about crypto ONCE and missed out on it going 50x because i was in debt. give it to me baby.

Its not just Veeky Forums. Syscoin is one of those coins nobody talks about, but in future years everyone will proclaim they were onboard from the very start and how they knew this would be huge.

why is nano going to 0 lol

Now things are getting interesting.
I already own 50k RKT from upcoming Gibraltar crypto exchange, which is owned by the same people who own Gibraltar stock exchange, those guys are the beasts. RKT is x10 at least.
So they are partnering with QASH?
And wtf is this picture? Quoine is not number 1 exchange by volume. At what are you hinting?

ETN

Its eth.

should these type of threads be banned?

CS

It was 1 day. It had 4 times the volume of the number 2 exchange. This is a screencap. People suggest that was the worldbook in working. Just a little test. All the volume of binance/finex etc. all running the worldbook with qash as the currency for which they exchange these tokens.

Yes they have partnered official. Rock token ico was on quionex (the exchange of qash). Just google it you find it.

Didn't this used to be on a legit exchange? I don't have an account on any of the chinky ones and I swear I used to own QASH. Maybe I'm thinking of NEM.

Nuls