AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK

Now that bitcoin is fully recovered what kind of lambo are you guys going to get?

Better buy the dip, this is the last time you will EVER see btc below 11k ever in your life.

Kek

IVE SEEN T-THIS before

>It's all smooth sailing from here.

j-j-j-ust whales shaking more weak hands and accumulating guys

NOOOO IT'S GOING BACK DOWN

IT'S GOING DOWN AGAIN. FUCK IT WAS JUST ANOTHER BULL TRAP

last time you'll see above 10k faggots

It's not fair. I wish there was some way of spotting bull traps. Some other market indicators to look at or something.

God you fags are impatient.
Sell your shit and get back to Walmart cashiering already

Calm down faggots

H&S not validated by the Price Action. Actual pattern is a bullish flag with volatility decrease. It was one or the other. See R1/R2/R3 are range power, meaning we could be near a massive buy.
While we stay in that range power triangle, pattern is bullish (⬆).

This is a normal configuration. The fact that these rings (range power) are going smaller and smaller and that you see a volume decrease in the bottom is a good sign of market health.

R3 is the size of actual range as you can see it's exactly the one that Bollinger Bands confirm.

We still believe March is going to be the month of a new bull run.

Stay tuned

By the way, not to scare you, BTC / the market, could still go down again.

We are neutral now, being in bullish figures doesn't mean anything as long as they are not confirmed.

BTC could go back to 5k again before going to 50k. Just make sure you know that.

But IT WILL go to 50k. There is no doubt about it.

So... be patient.

It wasn't a bulltrap, it got rejected at 11.7k for the third time and crashed. A lot of people sold yesterday or this morning.

looks like everything under 10k is a great buy.

Why are they selling? This is the recovery. It's going to be 20K EOM.

Your meme chart lines dont even match up. This is going down to 3k, that is not an if.

>it will go up, but if it doesnt it will go down
t. ta faggot

What the fuck nigga we all getting JUSTD right now

Fuck me daddy

I seriously lost respect for all the TA faggots.
omg 4k, omg inverse head and shoulders, omg to the moon, 13k, 20k, 35k, 50k, muh lambo, oh no, muh broken opel.

should stop listening to any of those

Bitcoin will never be below its price ever again.