There has been many discussions on how to plan a self-learning course for mathematics; what about statistics...

There has been many discussions on how to plan a self-learning course for mathematics; what about statistics? I'm on Wackerly right now, and I was thinking about moving onto a graduate level text after, but I don't know what other supplementary textbooks I should learn from prior to doing so.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2015/04/27/manga-guide-to-statistics/manga-guide-to-statistics.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just find a book on whatever interests you most

if you can't self learn how to self learn then you can't self learn

which is why this entire board is a waste of space. even legit threads are pointless.

Does a statistician need to know all of those distributions by heart?

no

yes

Maybe

definitelly

classic

Depends

Can you repeat the question?

You should know the most common ones.

>self-learning
You're wasting your time.

Are you implying one cannot self-teach math?

I would have to think one who thinks as much is merely projecting their own lack of aptitude onto everyone.

you should know the majority of these.

Get fucked brainlet.

>asking for a procedure on how to properly learn things to maximize efficiency with how much content you can cover over some time interval is "LOL CAN'T SELF LEARN"

The only reason why this board is a waste of space is because in the span of 15 posts not one was relevant to OP.

Samefag.

Could you at least sage please? Thanks.

>if you can't self learn how to self learn then you can't self learn
>If my computer can't program itself then it can't be programmed
good one retard

wher the buton to saga???

type sage in the options field.

OK thank!!!!! wil saga as much as posibl

What is your end goal by learning statistics?

What is your mathematical preparation? Ex: "linear algebra" vs linear algebra, a full year of undergraduate real analysis, etc.

The answers to these questions will help me point you in the right direction.

pdf-archive.com/2015/04/27/manga-guide-to-statistics/manga-guide-to-statistics.pdf

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .