JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyHarf7bmQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

What happened
Also can someone make a just version of that pic?

15 years in prison because a judge thought he was to smug lmao

absolute injustice happening to this guy and people will cheer it on because they dislike him. I don't like shkreli, but this is out of line.

el justo

Albanians always find a way to end up in prison.

This is how capitalism dies.

Martin Shekels did nothing wrong.

lmao, this lil faggot "begged for mercy" from the chink judge.

15 years is too short a term. give him life!

If he goes down, the others should to. That's the only injustice.

why does Veeky Forums like tihs jew? he fucked over a lot of people, including my brother who died of aids because he couldn't get access to his medication due to cost

prosecutors asked for 15 years, was a final sentence handed down yet? you do almost all of your time in fed prison but the conditions are much nicer than a state joint.

the main lesson to learn from this is to NEVER try to play the heel. once you are designated as a target you WILL incur harm, whether its massive legal fees or actual jail time. and, as Mike Tyson says, you don't want to be famous in prison.

unless your last name is clinton you don't stand a chance between the media and the prosecutors.

Dude probably has millions stashed away in crypto anyways

this is disgusting

Shkreli did nothing wrong

god damn thats some spicy bait

I've never even heard any of the details about the securities fraud. Every article briefly mentions that he's in court about securities fraud, then has 2 or 3 paragraphs about the price hike.

kek

update your meme m8
you are out of date

His life is ruined.

gas yourself kike

hahahahaha POL LE BLOWN

not bait, he fought until the end trying to survive through natural remedies while trying to secure overseas shipments of daraprim, he just couldn't last long enough

martin srheki is a fucking faggot and if you actually like him and his way then i got news for you
youtube.com/watch?v=XyHarf7bmQ8

This calls for investigation:
>he couldn't get access to his medication due to cost
>died of aids
poor and with aids
There is only one answer to this little investigation: You are nigger!

i believe you and i'm sorry for your loss.

If this is true, I'm sorry man. Appropriate healthcare should never be too expensive for poor people.

It does seem like Shkreli is being treated as a scapegoat, but the industry itself is entirely fucked up.

>says he lacks "genuine remorse'
100% true, i hope he kills himself

exactly this my dads are both on their deathbeds because of this scum

>begged for mercy
Source?

>scapegoat
precisely this. it's the "two minutes hate" from 1984.

He’s unironically a nice guy who got painted by the media as “literally Hitler”. Sucks for him and completely unfair if he really gets 15 years.

Poor guy...he has tens of millions of dollars but he decided to stay here in the US like a faggot just waiting for the judge to sentence him to jail. Seriously though I don’t pity his ass one bit, he has all the money in the world, he had a chance to escape and there was a way but he didn’t, if I was him I would’ve been long gone out of the United States by now as soon as the charges were filed and I’d be kicking it off nice and easy somewhere warm like Thailand or something. Instead he’s gonna be enjoying a cold brutal cell with Jamarcus. Fuckin moron this guy is.

i feel so fucking good knowing this faggot is locked up for his prime years, if you were one of the faggots in his youtube live chats i hope you get cancer this year, hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A
AHGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHAA

HAHAAA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THIS FEELS SO GEWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RIP SHREKLI

loooooooool pol webcuck roasted yet again

>56%
>matters at all

Ever think that maybe he actually cares about America and wanted to fix the jewish mess and that’s why he didn’t flee? Not everybody wants to live a hedonistic life in le meme vacation country when they make it.

lol good meme, my family is white as fuck

>>lgbt

>my brother who died of aids
good for him

Didn't they arrest him because he had damning evidence on hillary?

>el justo mi mierda arriba

I like Skhreli but defending a ponzi-tier 10 million dollar security fraud is pretty disingenuous

He fucked up and it's solely his fault there, it's really that simple

Fraud is a felony. This has nothing to do with the AIDS drug.

He's a con man, he got caught, that's all folks.

Top kek unironically this.

user knows.

found the kike

Rats are cool fuck whoever did this.

Keked and checked

do you feel like a 12 year old faggot when you post these.
you should cuase thats what a 12 year old faggot would do

He didn't get sentenced yet, sentencing is Friday.

i cant wait until he gets a minimum 10 year sentence handed down to him on this Friday the 9th. . . gonna be great

I'm with you on this one
dude's just a fucking normal guy who likes trolling
It actually makes me mad that they're taking the wutang album from him

Found one of the discord faggots. In any case, no, Shrek isn't a nice guy who just trolls. He's had his discord cronies dox and swat an old lady because it was funny.

Once the civil war begins, we can break him out and elect him the finance director of the New Untied States of America

Please go research securities fraud and his charges. State made an example out of him with bullshit charges. "We'll cage whoever the fuck we want"

Yes.

Justice system is out of control, literally just do whatever they want especially in liberal shitholes

He should have known it was coming. You do not threaten Hillary Clinton in New York. That's HER city.

Fucking tards these days
If you even knew what the drug was (which you don’t because you’ve done zero research) you’d know it literally isn’t an AIDS drug. It does not treat AIDS. It has never had an indication for AIDS. It is 100% NOT AN AIDS DRUG.
Stop swallowing what the media tells you and do some fucking research.

Fuck newyork and fuck killary