Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/a-deep-dive-into-eos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PEDO coin.
nah

brock pierce is based who cares if he did something stupid when he was 17

>king
>erc20

>DUDE LE ITS A ERC 20 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ebin, we wont need erc 20's once EOS is up and running

Trips confirm brick pierce is based $1000 EOY

>literally invested in vaporware
>mfw

>EOS

Can’t wait for you guys to get steamrolled by the chink geniuses at HPB

HPB is blockchain agnostic though, and unless github is provided, an actual vaporware.

I have faith in Larimer to deliver a working product

Can you tell me one thing eos will do that Elastos doesn't already do? (Aside from trade on binance kek)

>faith
you're not gonna make it user

Literally who?

Well here's what EOS has that your literally who coin doesn't have

ONE BILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL INJECTION PROGRAM FOR EOS PROJECTS. It's a platform and you need to support people to make real DAPPS to actually make this protocol useful. a billion support is something I highly doubt Elastos has.

GOOGLE CO-FOUNDER ERIC SCHMIDT IS PARTNERED WITH EOS.

Mike Novogratz (CEO of Galaxy Digital, former Goldman Sachs partner) & early investor in ETH, announced $325 million EOS fund. He sees potential in EOS over ETH.

Richard Jung, former CEO of Bithumb, joined Block.one to lead the Korean community.

Your coin even if it has slightly better tech will not be able to compete unless they offer something that EOS cant do

t. scared ETH fan boy

fuck off your solidity garbage isn't going anywhere, MUH CASPER MUH SHARDING

Sweet, got some more

That's not NEBL

EOS is promising peer to peer supercomputer calculations. If that does not raise red flags I have no clue what will.

> 21 nodes run the entire network
> “speed is more important than decentralization” t. Dan Larimer
Brb gonna run my own “crypto” from a postgresql server hosted on aws. 50000tps guaranteed

Have they invented a use for the EOS token yet?

Yeah. A token they pay their employees with. And if you own some and it works out you'll get paid too! But if it doesn't work out...

Their website's disclaimer states that the tokens have no real value, expressed or implied. But we're aware that people don't work for free- it is in the team's best interest to succeed, and at this price it really doesn't hurt to load a few on and forget about it. $800 isn't too much and it'll get you 100 EOS... insurance policy of potentially missed mooning?

>no privacy
no thanks ill stick to btcp

It's already top 10

It already won, already mooned as much as it is going to just being an ERC20 token

Come back when you actually have something done in June/July (if it actually makes its deadlines which 99% of the coins in this space don't)

btw where was EOS 1.0?

I mean really can the shilling be any more transparent?

The fact that this autistic vaporware is still in the top 10 tells me we're STILL in a bubble

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/a-deep-dive-into-eos/

>storeofvalueblog.com/posts/a-deep-dive-into-eos/
They collected A BILLION DOLLARS without having to do shit. Those niggers are getting paid regardless

Oops copied that link by accident

EOS performance in testnet is insane. ETH, ADA, and NEO are dead. Dump your bags now!