Is Cardano a good buy or a worthless shitcoin?

Is Cardano a good buy or a worthless shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSzVsjG2QoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any ADA baghodlers here? im curious

Good safe buy, but it's pretty expensive if you want big returns imho

What do you think, user?

good buy. brainlets don't like it though

Buy. Considering all the FUD I have been seeing on Veeky Forums recently, it is due for some gainz relatively soon. In the long term, it is a great hold. It will probably be 2-3 years before your investment really pays off, but that gives you a lot of time to accumulate.

Shitcoin for sure. Don't listen to these plebcoiners. CEO is a scam artist.

I have a comfy 500 ada. See you in a year.

Yes heavy bags, at least it's not that much 6k ADA.

>peer reviewed meme
Why did I fall for this shit... any coin worth its salt is heavily tested.

I bought in at 2k5 and plan on selling around 2k7 2k8 next week.

It's Ripple's competition. For whatever that's worth.

>Why did I fall for this shit... any coin worth its salt is heavily tested.
you don't have a fucking clue what they're using peer review for, you just made that crystal clear. You hold 6k - and you call those bags heavy? pretty fuckin funny

The bottom is definetly in (in satoshi value). It might go down in dollar value if btc goes down, but I see it as one of the least risky long term coins out there

Ada atm is both a worthless shitcoin a good buy
pic related for non shitcoin and good buy

Out pajeet

i only bought this because it wasnt another erc20 token.Maybe thats worth something

You wait a year to get $500?

>You wait a year to get $500?
maybe he's 16 or sth

good buy right now imo, biz hates it

Are you a fucking brainlet? 4 of the top 40 coins (ETH, ADA, ETC, BTS) were started by Charles and went to the motherfucking moon under his leadership and connections to both commercial and academic institutions.

The ADA proof of stake will beat ETH's to the market with a much later start but the impatient plebs still don't appreciate that this coin was built from the ground up.

I read that Charles was fired by ETH and BTS

because he wanted to hire all his kike relatives

I've been fired by idiots because i was competent and the said idiots were not. being fired proves nothing. strong people will disagree, that's normal and not a mark of shame.

In each case, Charles stood by his morals and refused to sell out. Remember the DAO debacle. Skeleton decided to revert the blockchain and bail out that pajeet contract.
Charles stood by his morals and even sold all his ETH that would be worth millions today.
He wasn't fired by Bitshares, he left because he couldn't stand Larimer.

Confido 2.0

All coins are worthless shitcoins, even bitcoin.

This is one of the stronger ones from a fundamental viewpoint. There is probably some money to be made by being patient.

Both. Probably worth something long term, but it's performance sucks.

I own 22k, my second biggest holding, fwiw. Biggest is AMB. Not even joking.

DYOR on the matter, especially the background on what happened in ETH and BTS

No man is perfect but let me know when you find another crypto leader speak with this much clarity and passion in front of a packed auditorium (haters and supporters both) youtube.com/watch?v=YSzVsjG2QoQ