SMART PEOPLE GENERAL

What coins will bounce back? What coins have tanked but actually have value? This is likely the best opportunity to reallocate your holdings in 2018. My picks:
>ICX
>CND
>WTC
>ETH
>GVT
>HBP
Thoughts?

Whoops, meant HPB.

Whales are going to keep dumping on ICX because they know you'll hold their bags

PRL as well.

Im unironically thinking about buying into icx.

wau coin at ath on the waves dex

thats why i think its still not gonna pump
its too high profile and the dump was so sever that it's too obviously of a buyzone
idk tho, it feels like a mindgame

Ambrosus (AMB)

These two.

ETH, CND, QASH, AMB, BTC

shoutout to guilty gear

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Sold at the top and waiting for some sort of uptrend to buy ICX. My portfolio is about 90% CND right now--expecting some big gains.

Hello

> wtc
Looks like we're too late

coss

being paid by the people selling the shovels to retarded normies - if they can get their act together (huge if) before the next bullrun

ETH is too complicated for normies to feel comfortable holding. It’s also the primary vehicle for ICOs, which the SEC and other country’s regulators are cracking down on hard. Thousands of ICO runners and promoters and have recently been subpoenaed in the US. More will follow. This is very bad for ETH.

Also, PoS still has fundamental problems (rich getting richer, etc) that will not magically disappear.

Also, dApps are an inferior technical solution for everything except ETH gambling.

Read up on GVT

Anyhow, my picks are Monero, Litecoin, and maybe BTCP (Monero has a huge first-mover advantage). XMR for countries where authorities are wise to crypto, LTC as a fiat gateway and total solution for countries where rule of law is weak, and BTCP as an alternative to either.

These coins are all used to purchase actual goods and services, mostly on the darknet. Everything else is a speculation bubble, and means of transferring wealth from desperate millenials to Chinese miners.

Finally, expect the speculation bubble to pop as more U.S. and Canadian banks block debit and ACH transfers to Coinbase and other exchanges. It’s already begun, and banks have every incentive to shut crypto down. The bubble will pop even faster as it becomes clear that “community” block chains will never get adopted by large corporations, which will develop their own internal systems for inventory tracking, instant transfers, etc. instead of needlessly spending billions to wrest slivers of control of BTC, etc. from the slimy hands of NEETs and Chinese / Korean miners.

>biz
>smart people

I lost my faith in CND and sold a while ago

please give me some good reasons to buy back, that one faggot on twitter leaking expert calls and the horrible accuracy for feb really turned me off

Look at the daily charts. Plus, CND actually has inherent value, unlike many other "utility" tokens.