Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on this guy?

whats Veeky Forums's opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iezJY74GsX8?t=770
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)
youtube.com/watch?v=oV5gOKbakT8
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19800010907.pdf
pluto.jhuapl.edu/Multimedia/Science-Photos/view.php?gallery_id=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rk9cpykwU
youtube.com/watch?v=VHmS1drkEF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these threads work better when you start with giving your own opinion

well I wanted to ease into it since anytime you make threads like this on Veeky Forums its usually flamed for being /x/ bullshit but I am legitimately curious what some of you thought. If you look into his stuff and listen to what he has to say obviously its very speculative but I don't really see how its that far fetched and why someone would go to such measures just to tell fallacies about working on extraterrestrial technology

After all of his interviews that I have listened to, I could never help thinking '"this guy does not sound like an engineer, a physicist or any other kind of scientifically trained professional."

Just his language, grammar and vocabulary, he doesn't sound like a highly technical advanced scientist at all. always thought he just sounded like some average blue collar schmuck reciting some ideas he gathered together from reading alot of science fiction and binge watching the Discovery Science channel.

apparently he talked to edward teller at one of his lectures which got him a spot working on this technology at s4. I mean he is definitely a bright guy, he runs his own technological company and has modified jet engines to run in cars which top at around 300 mph on land so he's not a complete idiot.

You can almost sense the sincerity in his voice in this video which is why its hard not to completely dismiss his claims. Why would someone go to these extents just to make up all of this?

youtu.be/iezJY74GsX8?t=770

>but I don't really see how its that far fetched and why someone would go to such measures just to tell fallacies about working on extraterrestrial technology
Because he has your attention. How could you not see that? Anyway, it's already been proven that Bob lied about holding degrees from CIT and MIT. Why would you believe anything he has to say about aliens when he won't even tell the truth about where he went to college?

yeah i understand that to be the only problem with his story. Of course you can always say the government could have erased all of this but I dont really know if I buy that.

>because he has your attention

but for what reason? The guy doesn't do lectures and isn't involved with it anymore which is why I cant understand the reason for coming out about all this, having a deep, scientific explanation for what he worked on, and not trying to do it for his own benefit? Why go to all the trouble to make it all up when he hasn't profited off of it and its almost indefinitely ruined future job opportunities? just doesnt add up

kek i remember watching this guys videos forever ago back in high school. He passed a polygraph test about working at area 51 but who really knows. Too much of what he says sounds like complete bs

Is that Grothendieck? I liked his poems, their very deep and

Gee if I was a loser who only went to community college and could only get a job in a Kodak store, why would I want to be a secret government scientist who saw UFOs? Why oh why?

He is very interesting. He is pretty much the only UFO whistleblower who has gone into deep detail as to how an alien spaceship works. Normally it's just a guy giving a five minute speech about how he saw something weird while a Lockheed employee but doesn't know the details. Lazar actually gave a full documentary detailing exactly how the spaceship worked. And what's more at a glance his explanation doesn't even sound too nuts. Furthermore both gravity waves and element 118 have been since proven to exist.

If he was gassing then why all the detail? He already had a spot at the UFO round table just by claiming to have seen a saucer at Area-51

But at the end of the day I don't have enough evidence to believe and his story is way too wild.
Even though I don't believe in him I hate this argument because it's a total strawman. Lying about one thing does not mean your other claims are also false.

>Furthermore both gravity waves and element 118
>element 118
You call yourself king chem and you think one of the synthetic elements has magical properties? Not to mention...

>Calculations using a quantum-tunneling model predict the existence of several neutron-rich isotopes of ununoctium with alpha-decay half-lives close to 1 ms.[47][48]

Stop giving me so many opportunities to call you a moron, attention whore.

It's element 115 not 118. He theorized that 115 existed before we had synthesized it but he said it would be stable and wouldn't decay but 115 isn't stable.

>Lying about one thing does not mean your other claims are also false.
This is a total strawman. I did not say he is lying because his other claims are false. I said there is no reason to believe his claims since we already know he is a liar. We know his claims are lies not because he is a liar but because they are ridiculous and nonsensical.

I never said I believed his story. I just said that it had some tiny elements of truth to it, one of which is that element 115 does indeed exist. I clearly said in my post "I don't believe him". Who is the moron here?

>Something is untrue just because it sounds untrue
This is not how you do science

>I take claims seriously even though there is zero evidence for them
This is not how you do science.

So he's a smart idiot. Sometimes smart people can be the most dogmatic and ingrained believers in a topic. They believe in something so much that they'll reason their way into a position and use their knowledge to deflect lesser informed people. In this case he had enough passing knowledge of chemistry to know that synthetic elements on the periodic table existed, so he went a little beyond what we had already created. Similarly he had heard of gravity waves, so he used them as his explanation for the ship's propulsion.

Yes he is more credible than your average UFO nutjob, but his statements still don't match up with now known science. already pointed out that science has disproven this much with respect to element 115. Gravity waves have now been detected, but they still can't be used as a mechanism for propulsion. Even if they could they are so weak it takes two stars colliding to give off detectable gravity waves.

I never understood why it's so "nonsensical" to believe that we recovered some extraterrestrial craft during the Cold War and the government wanted to keep it a secret. It's easily feasible with how compartmentalized the government is. If you honestly stop to think about how small of a bubble you actually live in you would realize the chance of aliens visiting our planet isn't as insane and ridiculous as it may seem considering you are so out of touch with what our government is really up to. All it takes is for one of the thousands of witness accounts of UFO's to be unexplained, then, how do you explain it? What is it? The fact is you and I don't have all the answers and to shun people for believing that our government has recovered advanced technology from another species outside of our solar system is very well just as ignorant as believing we haven't because you just don't know

>He is unable to read the part where I said I don't believe in Bob Lazar
We don't need dumbasses like you in science

>it had some tiny elements of truth to it, one of which is that element 115 does indeed exist
I predict element 119 exists. In fact, I predict up to 130. I look forward to my millions of internet points for this fascinating technical and thoughtful prediction.

In fact, I predict element 126 is indeed in the island of stability and will offer us the ability to manufacture antigravity-generating material. 1/3 to 2/3 correct is still a lot right?

This is Veeky Forums. A bunch of monkeys trying to assert their intellectual dominance over one another rather than actually having any good conversational threads

>I never understood why it's so "nonsensical" to believe that we recovered some extraterrestrial craft during the Cold War and the government wanted to keep it a secret.
That's not what's nonsensical. What's nonsensical is that such a supposed obviously technologically advanced species would be so effectively kept out of public sight. Did the government scare them away? Did we steal their ship and they decided they want none of us? Did we smuggle one of their communicators along with magical holographic projectors that we use to detect future incoming ships and cover them up? The same way we make the Earth appear to be round instead of flat? If aliens are searching for life, which we are suspecting is relatively rare in the universe, they fucking found it.

What's nonsensical is that NOTHING FUCKING FITS.

I believe that aliens could have visited for there are some compelling UFO cases out there but not that they have a crashed craft. There are three huge problems with this idea

1) Impossible to keep such a thing secret for so long.

2) It would have been utilized, why are we still using rockets?

3) How can an alien race be clever enough to fly across the galaxy but too dumb to avoid crashing in the desert?

The edgiest thing that governments may have hidden away is UFO footage confirming aliens but beyond that they are as clueless as us.

Yeah it was an easy useless prediction doesn't mean it wasn't true. All I was trying to say was that he was a little more high-brow than the average kook I wasn't defending his claims. For the third time I clearly said that I didn't believe his claims.

Then what are you arguing about, dumbass? You've just misrepresented what I've said for no reason other than to show your own stupidity.

If we have indeed recovered a craft for some reason I could see how the government would want it kept a secret 60 years ago. The problem is if this is true then it becomes an issue of the government not wanting to come out about it because then all it proves is they have been lying this entire time which definitely would cause an uproar.

This loser is still on this site with his same tripcode? lol.

>tfw kept the trip on just to trigger these assmad virgins
>tfw they rise to the bait every time
The more you bitch the more I trip.

You do realize any of your formulas could have been made more accurate by tweaking the constants, right? By acknowledging your theory was meaningless, but you got good results, you pretty much admitted that you were curve fitting. Way to go Rydberg, except unlike him, your theory doesn't point to anything beyond what is known.

Holy shit you're still crying about this? I haven't even mentioned it since despite keeping the trip for Veeky Forums clearly wasn't interested. but you are clearly unable to let it go for some reason. Either you still think about it because you secretly liked it or because you're still salty or maybe both I don't know or care.
>you got good results
So you finally admit that the equations worked?
>you pretty much admitted that you were curve fitting
No shit it was a curve fit I started from the L-J potential did I not? You all missed the point that just because something is a curve fit doesn't mean it's trivial especially in the realm of equations of state where curve fits that remain accurate over a wide range of states are PhD-tier. I think it was a good result but Veeky Forums either dismissed it as a trivial curve fit or even claimed that it didn't work at all. So there's no point in continuing to push it because no one here is interested. I've said my piece and I'll say no more.

>Stop giving me so many opportunities
No, we must keep giving you opportunities to make a fool of yourself; you're doing wonderfully well so far, why stop now?

>You all missed the point that just because something is a curve fit doesn't mean it's trivial especially in the realm of equations of state where curve fits that remain accurate over a wide range of states are PhD-tier.
> College drop out
> thinks he understands the state of chemistry research
holy shit kek

>calls himself KingChem
>is a worthless loser who couldn't even finish first year of a chemistry degree

Just kill yourself now.

>I haven't even mentioned it since despite keeping the trip
Your trip mentions it every single fucking time you post, do you not understand why everyone hates trips? It's attention-whoring. You think you've ascended from shitposting user. Go get published, or fail, but attaining some sort of identity on a tibetan ankledancing forum is what you really care about now.

Trips would be fine if they were limited to a single thread. That's the problem. It's like you've promoted yourself to some sort of position of pseudo-authority. You are a valuable input. You are a teacher. You are King Chem. Nope, you're the same shitposter you always were, now we just know before reading your post that it has a high probability of being narcissistic uneducated proclaimations.

lol. what a spergberg

why did they switch to these ugly triangles

No one said that.
Science remains neutral and tests things.
There is not "taking of" anything seriously or non-seriously.
There is only neutrality and testing.
Anything else is egotism and religion.

Dude was caught lying about elemental properties.
Dude was caught lying about his education.
Dude was caught recycling common scientific concepts.
Dude was caught lying about what Area 51 was used for.
Dude is a liar.

Lmao how about you just filter my posts if you don't like me? Beats crying like a bitch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)

>has gone into deep detail as to how an alien spaceship works.
>details
Lolno. he consistantly just rambled on whiel mentioning vaguely described concepts and broad generalities.
he never explained anything in detail

>IM NEVER POSTING IN Veeky Forums AGAIN BYE BYE
>nvm i'm still going to post but i'm not going to trip ever again!
>nvm, i need the attention, HEY GUYS IT'S ME LOOK AT ME I'M SMART EVEN THOUGH I FAILED OUT OF FRESHMAN YEAR OF NONAME UNI

the worst tripfag of our time

>I talk about gravity waves, " element 118" (fucking lmao) and spaceships but I couldn't even complete freshman year

you don't know shit

>I'm just pretending to be retarded, really! It's to make people mad!

classic

>if I take my trip off people will stop shitting on me
I'm guessing it never worked before, why would it work now? You're shit

Do you know how easy it is to "predict" the existence of some element? The periodic table follows an explicit code, it's not like there's some yet to be discovered element stuck between hydrogen and helium. You could make a case for any number of future synthetic elements.

How naive are you? Do you really think scientists do "testing" on UFOs the same as cancer research or astronomy?

>Aurora_(aircraft)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)

there's no reason for deeper research of something with zero evidence and zero reasons to be studied

Unlike these Youtube photoshops Aurora actually has credible shock wave data to back it up

are you retarded? would you rather listen to michio cucku

just a drone lol

Black triangles were seen long before drones became commercially available
Kaku is into UFOs, I see him on Discovery Science talking about alien warp drives all the time

I didn't say toy quadrotors, I said drones. Aircrafts manufactured by the military under black budget projects to scout and collect data probably. It's nothing more than a manmade flying triangle.

>secret military aircraft
>hovering over a city
May as well move Area 51 to downtown San Francisco.

Same triangles are spotted on Plutos craters as well.

Posting fake shit isn't helping the UFO community

That's my fucking point

He's handsome if you take out the glasses, add contacts, draw his chin back a little bit and for fucks sake change the haircut. Either contacts or legit glasses that are preferably photo-sensitive so he looks all cool and shit while outside in the sun.

what makes you think its fake ?

I like Stephen King 2bh.

>black budget projects
NASA has a dark science vault
When you push the door opens
The passphrase is SW4MPG4S

I watched one of his videos where he was describing some power source (or something) and it didn't make sense on a very basic level. For the life of me I can't remember what it was. My conclusion was: he's full of shit.

reeeee how are the aliens doing this, i wanna know so bad
The NASA original doesn't have this.In any case I have no reason to believe it's not fake.

>zero evidence
Nice meme

i really liked The Shining, but IT was better.

>manmade flying triangle
They are totally silent and they don't run on 'jet fuel'. Which means academia is merely peddling pleb physics to distract us from what's really going on.

>i wanna know so bad
Acquire the proceedings of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics' 16th Joint Propulsion Conference, June 30-July 2, 1980. Ever heard about NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program that went 'black' during the Reagan era? The text posted is from a conference paper.

What's the name of that Japanese mathematician who's been solely working on some Mathematical breakthrough for the past couple of years. I can't remember his name

Shinichi Mochizuki ??

Maybe easier to stabilize. Field dependent 'propulsion' was new for them. Pic: Current model have a center engine.

He also said gravity was a wave and not a particle 20+ years ago.

I believed him less before I saw this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=oV5gOKbakT8

@ ~1:00 Video evidence he worked for the government. It's not a smoking gun but I don't know how you'd debunk this. You can still say he made shit up, but you cannot say there is no record of him working for the government.

He bought chemistry set, and joined the rocket club.
I couldnt afford a chemistry set so i got a job to pay for one, ended up paying taxes.
Couldnt join the rocket club because
Didnt join the rocket club because i was at work. Didnt join the rocket club because my school had no rocket club, they had a step team and bible club, and a italian club, the year i graduate the rocket clubs is created. The physics teacher has no interested in seniors only fucking with the freshman. Insert sad pepe meme here. But for your trouble ill take the 20 percent for your purchase and ill give you a store credit for the next time that you order. Please have a nice day and do come again. Fuck Bob Lazar, fuck dan burecsh, fuck thomas castello fuck phillip Schneider and fuck the guy calling crying for his mom over the phone during that airing of coast to coast. Fuck fbi fuck cia fuck air force fuck navy fuck william cooper fuck aliens fuck ufo fuck will smith fuck german dvd fuck the brexit reform give the refugees what they need and free my dog.

>Acquire the proceedings of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics' 16th Joint Propulsion Conference, June 30-July 2, 1980. E
I just read this and hory shet wtf did I just read? So its a legit NASA paper straight off of the NASA website and right off the bat it starts mentioning UFOs. Why are they mentioning UFOs? its just a propulsion paper. And what is written is "NASA is not involved in UFO research" very weird that they randomly tacked on this disclaimer. And heres the fuckiest part: after that disclaimer they go on to completely negate that by discussing UFOs in the paper. The paper actually admits that the propulsion idea is partly based on UFO observations and the assumption that it really is aliens. Wtf NASA?

The frequency of UFO sightings is too high to just write them all off as just airplanes or "natural phenomena". Take Twitter for instance, obviously the least credible source ever and is full of a bunch of new age retards but you can see in my screenshot just how frequent people are reporting seeing UFO's, and this is only from people updating on Twitter. You couldn't scroll down all the way to the first tweet about seeing a UFO which shows you how frequently people think they are seeing these objects. Now obviously I'm willing to be that majority if not about 90% of these claims on Twitter probably could be explains but how many does it take for JUST ONE to legitimately be an unexplained incident. it's time to wake the fuck up and stop writing this shit off as sci fi just because the cuck main stream science has denied their existence all these years

Einstein said that 100 years ago. So what?

I also caught the bastard jerking it in a public bathroom full of screaming children.

The frequency of UFO sightings without clear evidence of them is proof that UFOs don't exist. If they did exist then we would have high quality photos of them every week. Not blurry lights in the sky.

I believe in UFOs user, we're not all closed minded retards. That NASA paper is one of the best bits of evidence I've seen for a while

t. Someone who has never read a UFO case in his life.

Lmao @ retards who think a couple kids in the woods seeing lights is the be all-end-all of UFOs. No son, this is high level stuff with detailed government investigation. We have a bona-fide NASA paper right here in this thread that shows they believe UFOs could be real alien spacecraft. This it the conclusion the government came to that about 5% of UFOs likely were real aliens but they don't want to make this public.

From ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19800010907.pdf
>UFO studies indicate that the unexplained (residual) UFO phenomena may be due to extraterrestrial visitors
So why are you coming along to say it's "definitely not aliens"? Even NASA admits that it could be aliens.

Wtf are you talking about we have plenty of clear ass pictures of these things? The problem is when they are TOO clear people tend to write them off as fakes and hoaxes because of how clear they look. That's the problem with ufo's in general, people are always too quick to dismiss any evidence for their existence rather than actually considering it could potentially be real

>I just read this
Congrats. Nothing is more convincing than finding out on your own.
>Wtf NASA?
Historical reasons. During the presidency of Jimmy Carter there was what historian Richard Dolan called a short 'semi-democratic' period where the Freedom of Information Act was not totally sabotaged by the national security apparatus. In 1982 this door got slammed shut again by Ronald Reagan, of StarWars fame. Details at www.presidentialufo.com/jimmy-carter/93-jimmy-carter-ufo

BTW: cia.gov also has interesting historical material hidden in plain sight.

Holy shit user....... I mean.... How do you deny this? This is straight from nasa... HOW DO YOU DENY THIS???

I made a thread about it guys, this is madness. And you, 8169537 thank you you're a legend.

I was never tempted to believe any UFO stories until I heard this guy. He sounds honest and credible and avoids the tell-tale embellishments which reveal most cranks... until he starts talking about element 115 (the material used to make the anti-gravity drive for the craft he came in contact with). He said all kinds of things about element 115 which I could stomach, but when he said he is actually in possession of 115 but won't show it to anyone to prove it for whatever reason he went too far and exposed himself. We now know that the 115 nucleus is not stable but, regardless, if he had 115 and believed he had it then he would have no problem showing it to someone. As much as I'd like to believe him, he went too far with the lie there and exposed himself.

Nobody can resist going too far with the lie for more attention, not even Bob Lazar.

The CIA, NSA and FBI were all fighting tooth-and-nail to present UFO documents from being released. This is despite them claiming that "it's nothing". So if "it's nothing" why not just release the files to prove once and for all that everyone is seeing meteors? The oft-heard excuse is "national security" but the only way that could be related to UFOs is if the UFO was really a top secret jet or helicopter or something. In that case why the FUCK were they flying top secret craft in plain sight of everyone? You would think that after the first few UFO reports they would be more discreet but no they just get more and more brazen.

For this reason it clearly cannot really be secret military craft because why on earth would you have your top-secret craft hover 50 feet above a city with all it's lights flashing and then go to court to complain about "breach of secrecy"? They are hiding the truth about aliens.

He never said he wasn't going to show it or that he had it himself, he said that WE as in the US have some and every other thing asked about it he just says "no comment." He was also asked about 115 not being stable and he said, and this is me butchering his response, something along the lines of it having multiple isotopes and that the 115 that we have synthesized doesn't have the stable isotope but could potentially still be stabilized

It's swamp gas bro

LMFAO
>"I really found my faith when I heard that the Government was opposed to the film. (Close Encounters) If NASA took the time to write me a 20-page letter, then I knew there must be something happening. I had wanted cooperation from them, but when they read the script they got very angry and felt that it was a film that would be dangerous. I felt they mainly wrote the letter because JAWS convinced so many people around the world that there were sharks in toilets and bathtubs, not just in the oceans and rivers. They were afraid the same kind of epidemic would happen with UFOs." Steven Spielberg

what are the odds we see any proof these things are real in our lifetime? Surely they cant keep this disclosure for that long. I dont want to die not knowing

wow this is nuts, so the President of Grenada, Eric Gairy sees a UFO and goes to the UN to try and persuade them to investigate it and while he's in New York he gets overthrown?

Official government admittance: None
Realizing that there cannot be any other explanation through a lifetime of combing the declassified files: very probable.

Its not fake, it is original photo. Doesnt make that triangle an UFO, thou. It can easily be just an interesting stone.

Post the NASA image link

So i googled, yeah, my bad. No nasa, but there are photos from New Horizons.
pluto.jhuapl.edu/Multimedia/Science-Photos/view.php?gallery_id=2

First to photos here is clearly the same as the image posted in this thread. But there is no triangle on pictures on this site.
I just seen this photo (with triangle) some days ago here on Veeky Forums, it was just posted as a new photo of Pluto, so i wasnt suspicios with the triangle.

History can be stranger than fiction. The activist behind all that was Lee Speigel who seized the opportunity and amplified Sir Eric's intentions. Look for 'Lee Speigel UFO Album'.
Image src www.kgraradio.com/dr-jacques-vallee-and-lee-speigel-on-mufon-ufo-radio

Rule #8 of UFO investigation: Unless it's straight from the horse's mouth i.e some government organization like NASA for instance or pre-1970s don't bother with it. UFO pictures are too easily faked with today's technology.

This is straight from the Mexican Air force so it's 100% legit. Whether it's aliens or not is another story. There's a huge argument as to whether it's just oil rigs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rk9cpykwU

And here's another from the US department of homeland security
youtube.com/watch?v=VHmS1drkEF0
However this could still be a hoax because it was leaked unlike the Mexican one which was officially turned over to the media.

Happy hunting!

Interstellar swamp gas

No its the burning of the Quran thats been done in area 51 since the 40s because anyone in the cia fbi nsa that ever had a hand in the ufo phenomenon is either in russia with edward or dead or living on the moon base luna via jumroom technology that was created by the turd Reich while the allies were taking back europe the axis powers secretly gave up the war because they had already all this technology to use in the future. Le sigh