Patience

you will make it

non-linear regression, baby

>8163719
>STATISTICS
>a measure of the relation between the mean value of one variable (e.g., output) and corresponding values of other variables (e.g., time and cost).
>mean value
That's not a regression. That's some sad little reddit faggot putting a chart in "log scale" to make it go up. Which would only make sense if BTC were still in a period of exponential growth (It's not).
For it to actually be a regression you would also have to compare the volume of sales at specific price points in order to work out the mean value of bitcoin over time. Just because 1 retard buys 0.0001 BTC at 19KUSD/BTC doesn't mean it was worth that much.
And sure enough if you really take it apart and investigate the trade volumes are almost invariably higher at lower price points. Meaning that retards are just over-paying because they are retards.

This is also why a bubble is called a fucking bubble in the first place. It's full of fucking air.
It's a bubble because the actual amount of money moving into the market is substantially less than the market cap creating the illusion that a product is more valuable than it actually is.

Kek, based data scientist bro

Its gonna crash

stop posting that nigger user. You keep doing it. I know its you. There's only 1 guy posting that stupid nigger gif. back to plebbit faggot

>ok

still dipping like a motherfucker though, tether up and multiply stacks

I am becoming more convinced that it is not "too late" for crypto, it actually may be too early (for any definitive long term investing).

The question I think about each day is:

If it were 1994 - how would I know what internet stocks to buy? How would I know what to hold?

Good teams with strong use cases. Same reasoning worked back then as they would work for blockchain tech today.

Wrong way of thinking about it fundamentally. Bitcoin and many of these cryptos are protocols. They aren't companies. This time, you are investing directly into the protocol layer, not companies built on top of it.

So I know exactly which to hold: Bitcoin and a bit of ETH. Everything else is a gamble and even ETH I am ultimately bearish on.

yeah I ultimately came to the same conclusion too. I think there's some potential for the platform-based smart contract tokens that do have companies behind them (vechain/neo/wtc/icx) and MAYBE dagfaggot coins (still not convinced they're even secure or reliable really) but other than that BTC and ETH are the only true non-premined non-centralized shitcoins that are worth a damn

Except the end 2013/14 rise was completely fake

REQ may be the first thing built on top of those protocols that ever goes anywhere

XMR then at that point

The only coins with real world implementation and use, which is less than 10, and perhaps less than 5.

my iq is not that high to understand what you are saying

You also do not know what you are talking about.

Regression estimates the average treatment effect of X on Y, while holding all other variables at their mean.

>Just because 1 retard buys 0.0001 BTC at 19KUSD/BTC doesn't mean it was worth that much.

n-namely?

>8163719

>AKTCHUALY
i cringed

>ETH
>not premined, not centralized

pick one lad