Asians

Why are asians so smart?
Especially in Veeky Forumsence? What's behind this?

I see them excel at everything. Be it online when I read upon them or seeing this at my University.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/abstract
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1611115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are mixing up smart with persistence.

Because they are superior to us.

We must be purged so they make a better future for the humankind.

they just seem that way because they all cheat and steal their way to the top

In Asia its normal thing to work your ass of to the point you want to kill yourself, thouse, who dont kill themselves excel, couse they work more that an average european or american.

Hard work man, thats it. They are smart, couse their culture is not lazy. You will be as smart as asian if you will work in your field 12 hours a day or more for your whole life (the earlier you start, the better). Thats how you become genious.

This thread is not Veeky Forums related at all, but see pic.

/thread.

If you want genius and creativity, you'll have to look to Europe, not Asia.

>implying asians never invited something useful
>implying there are no top notch asians in science which require creatity and genius

I can already see someone saying
>The reason blacks spend the least time is because they are the smartest and therefore can finish it in no time ez pz. #blacklivesmatter

Why would anyone say that? You're on Veeky Forums, the place where black people are the favourite hate target. And it's not even relevant to the topic

Confucianism turning from philosophy into a cultural aspect. In essence, they had a mind revolution, that once twinned with the STEM aspects of Western culture (the Renaissance/Age of Enlightenment, our mind revolution), allowed them, with time to surpass us as our mind revolution faded and devolved into complacency.

their culture values success over individuality, so they all feel social pressure to succeed
the downside of that is it stumps innovation, almost everything is invented in the US and Europe and then improved by Japan and China

>+1000 years of nation wide imperial chinese exams baked into the culture and selectively etching out the genetic genome in China and to lesser extent Korea and Japan.

That's the reason op, it's why they kick everyone's ass collectively in academic testing and work. But it also shows such practices doesn't quite translate to 1:1 on the actual amount of novel science and math contributions.

Because there are a fuckton of them thus a higher procent of smart people

*percentage

Lol @ this thread

When blacks do dumb shit it's all because of IQ and nothing else. When Asians BTFO whites intellectually suddenly the socioeconomic argument is in vogue again.

Strawman.

5 hours a week on homework? wtf, how do they get by, i cant get a week less than 15 hours on homework alone. were they all freshmen?

waste of trips

>how do they get by
Do you realize how many people drop out?

>Why are asians so smart?
Genetics.
Also Epigenetics.

/thread.

they're not smart, they're smarter than americans.

Work ethic.
No work.
No food.
Severe threats from parents of disowning them if they do not excel.
A genuine fear of failure. A persuit of success. Beaten out of paralysis.

They work pointlessly. Studying efficiently is more important. That's why Ashkenazim Jews are even better.

Not a single asian in my calc3, diffeq or physics classes besides one korean gorl i met in chem.

>high school students

Well they might have a slightly higher average IQ (just a few points). The reason why they are so "much" smarter though is because they are so fucking many.

underrated

I went to a college preparatory boarding school. The asians got kicked out for cheating on a regular basis and were only accepted to the school because the school would make their parents donate each year to let them stay enrolled. They were all shit heads. The africans were all there on athletic scholarship and regularly got kicked out for stealing. The mexicans were all there because they had rich dads and regularly got kicked out for drug use.

We were literally the only group that ever did anything ourselves and didn't get kicked out. It was a male-only school too, so no girls to fuck around and get in the way. We always had the top spots for the honor roll, always involved with clubs and projects that we started... the non-whites literally never did anything.

Whenever I see some bait thread about how asians are super smart or how nignogs have big dicks, I laugh my ass off because none of it is truthful. The asians cheat off of each other, and play a team sport and you'll see in the showers who have the biggest dicks. Protip: it was us.

and yeah, we had a secret dick measuring contest, as you do when you're 200 guys at a boarding school by yourselves. Whites won. The guy with the biggest dick was always considered the alpha of the school.

TL;DR male only boarding school is really gay and none of the memes are true

omd ur just stupid cuz u need like 15 hrs a week lmfao wtf is this baka failed nerd

Had the exact same experience. We even also dick measuring contests, you were hazed pretty hard if you tried to be a pussy about it so you had to whip it out.

Some of the memes are true; most of our graduates went into engineering. No homo.

>When Asians BTFO whites intellectually
But they don't, that's the problem, whites have far more (orders more in fact) paper output / nobel prizes etc. per capita and this is despite the extreme corruption in Chinese academia that pushes fake papers.

This is a problem when you have people cheating their way into universities stealing spots of researchers with more potential.

Why are you on the science board if you think anecdotes belong here?

>Whenever I see some bait thread about how asians are super smart or how nignogs have big dicks, I laugh my ass off because none of it is truthful. The asians cheat off of each other, and play a team sport and you'll see in the showers who have the biggest dicks. Protip: it was us.

I bet he made this thread because its soemwhat true. I observe as well many asians excel in my University. For exmaple there's thsi vietnamese guy which completed the degree (mechanical engineering) in 4 semester. He was also able to solve question just 1-2 people of 80 were able to solve on the exam.
I see a lot of other asians as well being excellent. It really can keep you busy why it is.

>and play a team sport and you'll see in the showers who have the biggest dicks. Protip: it was us.

Liar. I bet the nignogs aka africans were way bigger than you whitebois.

here's your (You)

a-arigatou

>niggers having lower grades than us
They are dumber! They must be purged!
>asians having higher grades than us
We are dumber! We must be purged!

Am I being logical now, Veeky Forums?

I'm not white. But you shouldn't post infographic shit and low quality arguments.

Let me rephrase that.

>niggers having lower grades than us
Genetic! They are just dumber! It's due their inferior evolution!
>asians having higher grades than us
OMG THEY ALL CHEAT AND STEAL THEIR WAY INTO THE TOP. I KNOW THEY ARE CHEATING BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME.

Yea. Double-standards.

>I'm not white.

What the fuck are you then doing here?
Whites only.

Because I saw some brainlets circlejerking over here.

That's fucked up, this is literally my life. It's not funny.

They are smart comparing to who? Mericans? Heck, even the indians are smart compared to that dumb nation.

What? You need to stop going to /pol/ so much noone thinks like that

So why do Asians score higher on IQ? IQ is clearly bullshit if it can't even predict that whites are the leading race.

being smarter on average doesn't mean all asians are geniuses.

learn how to properly interpret statistics before you post something like this on Veeky Forums next time please

Cool

Call me when they have higher IQs

And even in american academia, the vast majority of successful research today is done by asians. Go to any journal database and look up the publications with the most citations. All Asians. Hmm, MIT's Putnam and Math team? All Asians.

just give up, mate. Just admit that Whites have a creative edge, but ultimately have lower IQs

>whites have far more paper output
This is a blatant lie, and you fucking know it, and I'm not talking about chinese academia. Do you even do research?

Designer career children by birth and nurture essentially. Asians are born into a strictly business oriented life and their culture's indulgences are highly frowned upon by many people as being too consuming or just plain unhealthy.

Is this really supposed to be an intellectual board? Get the fuck out you idiot

asians cheat
And they determine their "averages" by testing a group of gifted kids

Sounds like you go to a shit school

There's no whites (aside from me and some other dude) and the rest are asians, here in Caltech

is that why literally every single district in japan scores higher than whites

Yes, this happens for some chinese districts, but the majority are still above whites, especially fucking hong kong, which makes sense, just by seeing the sheer amount of Hong Kong international students and jap students in universities, outnumbering whites.

Stop making excuses. You sound like a nignog crying "muh environment," or an idiot claiming that IQ isn't reliable. Sure, they have higher IQs, but IQ isn't everything.

Hahahaha. Alright you sad sack of shit, allow me to refer you to Anyway, wasn't prejudice/racism linked to low IQs? Looks like this thread is infested with dumb cunts in denial

>nobel prizes
A ton of them are Jews.
>paper output
Is this your argument?
>corruption
Kek

So, who are we gonna purge first?
Niggers or inferior race chink disgusting?

Never change, /pol/.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if an alien race started coexisting with us and were superior to us in every, single way. How would they take it? I mean, they already deny Jews being intelligent, when they control every facet of the modern world.

funny how anglos and nordic whites were the ones that changed the world and revolutionized science and engineering while jews just get nobel prizes years later. makes you think about what might be going on

>nordic whites
>science revolution
KEK
Most changes happened in "empires", where economical links and cosquests, enriched their knowledge and accelerated their progress.

GB is a great example. You can deduct other examples.

WHITE POWER!

GAS THE ALIENS!

>just get nobel
>just
KEK

Are you underage?

he's implying that the nobel prizes favor jews due to bias

and yes, getting a nobel prize is nothing compared to discovering the light bulb, inventing electricak currents, and kickstarting a new era of increased production and life expectancy

These were 19th century. In the 20th century Jews dominated science and now in the 21st it's the Asians. Whites have had their day.

>is nothing compared to
If someone made a breakthrough like that, he would receive obviously the nobel prize.

Any biased facts?

Also, when are we going to purge the inferior chinks?
When can I go outside and shoot a nigger?

Well IQ claims to measure intelligence. But only when you follow it through the "g" factor and apply it to the strictest definition being related to school does it appear to be accurate in rating East Asians higher.

But despite having higher IQ averages they have demonstrated lower output in academia and novel applications in math, the sciences and arts compared to Europeans. Only in philosophy and civil engineering is it pretty much equal. Which according to studies on IQ it is supposed to be directly related to human development.

Now it could be that socioeconomic and sociopolitical policies are what makes the difference here since now there seems to be a steady uptick in development in most places in east asia.

If that's the case it then it shows that social policies and infrastructure can make a big difference when competing against IQ. Another example being that Northern Arctic Amerindian populations have IQs in the 90's but despite this have little infrastructure and academia to show for. Now you could say they in habitat insufficient/harsh lands but than what about the people of the middle east? They in habitat insufficient/harsh lands and have IQ in the 80's but do far better. Maybe the comparison in environment is false equivalence but then what about the Russians who occupy a similar environment? Maybe it's a difference in social policy due to European influence? Well that can't be it cause blacks (america and africa) got the short straw on social policy and IQ but yet still output more infrastructure, academia and applications in math and science than Northern Arctic Amerindians. Maybe their particular regional genome is the issue but why did Southern Amerindians develop higher amounts of infrastructure than their northern brethren when in other parts of the world the opposite is true?

So IQ clearly isn't without glaringly holes in it's logic. Is it complete bullshit? Maybe not but I definitely wouldn't put full trust in it.

>All that chinese analysis
Until China establishes itself for 50 years, so its capitalistic methods show the profit, we can put them as an example in your speech.

>IQ isn't all
>Genetics isn't all
Fix'd
We need the brain research results now. The brain potential a human has, is actually very interesting.

>Especially in Veeky Forumsence?

Asians achieve fuck-all in science compared to the West.

>we can't put them
oops

This isn't 1930, anymore.

> whites have far more...
Jews*
But I guess once it is about the positive things, jews suddenly do belong to the white race.

And who exactly are those people you are speaking off? I can only think of a few Anglos like Edison and he is a piece of a shit.
The people who pushed the most in science and engineering were Germans. Among of them Jews. Nordics did fuck all, but I guess that's just part of your based on nothing /pol/ worldview.

>suddenly brings up dicks for no reason
And you say Freud wasn't right

>the argument of Whites vs. Asians in terms of IQ literally boils down to "Are Ashkenazic Jews White?"

Jews are not white according to Hitler.

Then Whites are dumb.

Man I'm still bummed no one has found pictures of Hila's feet yet. Top qt.

Your spelling is god awful senpai

I'm sorry user, I don't think it's funny either.

Asians probably taking 6 APs.

Nice quins

yes they are

Groups separated for 1000s of years evolved their separate ways, some genes became more prevalent in some groups than others, some affect intelligence.

We do not have an accurate understanding of the influence of genes on intelligence, though we now know that a number of different genes associated with intelligence have a significant effect when they are found together. There is a lot of individual genetic variation meaning many of African ancestry are perfectly capable of becoming doctors, pilots and so forth. Environment/nurture also plays a role in intelligence, it is just that genetics/nature does also. Race is an overly broad inaccurate way of defining population groups, but that doesn't mean there is no difference whatsoever between native Amazonians and the San people of southern Africa. Attempts to measure intelligence can be inaccurate also, though not completely inaccurate. Racism is a controversial issue and we should be careful to avoid nazi bunk science and the like, it would also be intellectually dishonest though to be so fearful of accusations of racism that you don't speak your mind when you are sure something is the truth or let your fears and feelings affect your ability to reason.

None of this totally invalidates the evidence of its heredity or that evolution affects humans. Statistically speaking asians are more likely to achieve clear indicators of intelligence despite coming from poorer backgrounds and this is very likely because their ancestors migrated north, past the Himalayas and into ice age northern Asia where they had to innovate and plan to a great degree to overcome the challenges there.

disclosure: I say this as the demographic you'd expect on Veeky Forums, a middle class slightly autistic WASP.

Its because of race

Asians and Whites are both races born out of harsh, cold climates. This is why they're both smart.

I think Asians came from a bit farther north, though, and this accounts for the adaptation in the eyes and slightly greater average intelligence.

I love you Dr. Brule

what do pooinloos do wrong?

This thread is full of salty crackers just mad that they got gooked.

maybe because in ancient times while Egypt and Rome were out building cool buildings that served no practical purpose and conquering stuff they would lose later anyway China was inventing and pioneering most of the things that would allow humanity to become more advanced as a species?

Quints, for the most part, don't lie, but I'd like to add.

the franks: Rene DesCartes, Joseph Fourier, Joseph-Louis Lagrange, and Pierre-Simone Laplace and the brits: Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, and Stephen Hawking can't be ignored.

>See this thread,
>Hope that someone will post a paper that details the genetic basis of high Asian IQ, right down to the alleles and SNP's, so that I can produce the nucleobase sequences and transgenically insert them into induced totipotent stem cells so that I can inject them into my nervous system,

What's the point of discussing this, unless we also discuss how we might steal Asian genes?

Europeans pretty much produced all modern scientific knowledge.
The Greeks and near east did a lot for math in the ancient world.
I think Chinese were known for some inventions.
There were some remarkable mathematicians from India tho.

There probably isn't any such gene.
Intelligence is probably very plastic with respect to environment, just like immune function in humans.

We are you just including america, are Europeans not white now :^)

I don't think the Romans, Chinese or anyone were inventing much of anything when the Egyptians were building pyramids.
That was as early as during the 3rd millenium BCE.

When the focus on standardized testing is uniform and different enough between populations, then that will confound results simply because of the nature of the method of testing IQ.

This is why they sell extracurricular courses in the states to train performance on SAT; if you are accustomed enough to the intricacies of testing environment, that will load on performance and the test may loose accuracy.

That is true the SAT has become less g-loaded and rather grindable in order to allot for nonasians/euros to score higher, but the scores descended as the temperament that scores poorly is also the kind that does not prepare.

>There probably isn't any such gene

I can directly link to an example of such;

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/abstract
>Results
>We found significant effects of the genotype on the full-scale IQ, verbal IQ, and performance IQ, in patients with schizophrenia. IQ was lower in individuals with the C/C genotype than those with T carriers. The plasmid with the T allele at −824 showed higher transcriptional activity than that with the C allele in a transient transfection experiment using a luciferase gene as a reporter, implying that the T carriers may have higher TH activities and retain higher levels of catecholamines in the brain.

Granted it's talking about schizophrenics, but this is a varifiable case of SNP's being associated with IQ. Also, given what dopamine does in the body - bind to the GABA-a receptor, amongst others, thus competing with sedating allopregnalone - I would suggest that higher levels of dopamine and catacholamines seem to be corrolated with higher IQ.

I'm going to confess that I've done dopamine-reuptake inhibiting drugs, and the result was a much higher write output and input, resembling geschwind syndrome - including the hyperreligiousity and hypersexuality.

TH turns L-DOPA into dopamine. MAOA breaks down dopamine, and is inhibited by tribulin, which is upregulated when dopamine binds to GABA-a, which is prevented if allopregnalone is already there. So, people with the T/T allele of TH have lots of dopamine and can't calm down - and when they do, progesterone can bind to the GABA-a receptor - this causes a sensation of reward.

People with the T/T DBH gene allele are also more likely to commit crime;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1611115
>(T;T) somewhat more associated with impulsiveness and adult ADHD

Intelligence = Impulsive procrastination. Smart people are jerks - that's why people hate them and treat them terribly, and the bad treatment makes them miserable.

they aren't