What light bulb best simulates sunlight?

What light bulb best simulates sunlight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4TJ4-kkDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the one you posted.

They're called "daylight" lightbulbs and give off a 4700K black body radiation profile. They're extremely common. Go to Home Depot or anywhere else that sells lightbulbs and buy some.*
*the reason why a lot of people don't like them is that similarity to natural sunlight disrupts their circadian rhythm and makes it difficult to sleep

Sure, but we don't even know what it is. What is one we could buy in stores?

Yes you can and it's a real thing. I saw one in London lighting exhibition. It's got rewards and all that.

It's incredible to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4TJ4-kkDw

First quadrant looks hella cozy.

Hydrogen fusion.

xenon

because is an idiot
looks great has garden and daylite-bulbs get

I know this video is meant for normies, but
>Air
>Made out of Nitrogen, Oxygen and [math]\rm CO_2[/math] basically
>[math]\rm CO_2[/math]
What the fuck. There is more Argon in air than carbon dioxide. The percentage it makes up of the total air is almost negligible. Also none of them absorb visible light, so there is literally no point in including [math]\rm CO_2[/math] here.

Must be great to help overcome depression during winter

How efficient is such a light bulb? I imagine not so much

How do they achieve the Sun parallax effect?

normies dont know what argon even is

Regular incandescent or strong LED light bulb.
Those mandatory in EU CFL are pure cancer.
I used them for a year straight and lost my eyesight not to mention that they last less and cost more.
Progression was so fast that is not even funny.
They have some flicker in them or some shit that does not work with continuous reading on black and white pages

The reason people dislike them is they appear blue indoors and make everything look like crap.

2700 Kelvin is the indoor light God intended.

I thought tose were renders and you are asking about the settings for a realistic sun effect
Holy shit that looks great, whats the technology behind it?

if you're trying to grow weed, get metal halide for vegetation and high-pressure sodium for flowering. of the highest wattage you can manage without burning your house down or having the power company alertthe cops.

A big ass LED light panel, cylinderical microstructures below it to keep the light directional like sunlight, a thin layer composed of nitrogen, oxygen and whatevers there in our atmosphere ( because thats how it succesfully achieves the physical bluish sky tone), and lots of electricity.

looks like you need some kind of portable fusion reactor user. Only way to be sure.

Could have just left it out. Why not say it's made up of Nitrogen and Oxygen? That's almost correct, anyway.