Tell me what this chart means Veeky Forums

If you get it right, then you deserve to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The price is being heavily suppressed.

it means me buy

>more volume than the 6000 dip
what did they mean by this?

if that is supposed to be volume then it's fake

Downward trend broken. Bouncing off the line shortly. Heading to 13.5k soon.

the price went up and then it went down

were going up to 12k

screenshot this

drop rock, rock go down much more
heavy

>I-IT'S NOT A D-DOWNTREND, OK?
>IT'S COMING B-BACK, DAMN IT!
>IT'S CLEARLY AN UPTREND! THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S GOING UP!

People are seriously this delusional.

I got out months ago and saved thousands of dollars. The "hodl" meme is the most mind-blowingly retarded concept in investing.

>hurr let's hold it as it goes down in value! That's how to make money!

looks like its going down

I'll give you guys a hint. It's volume... but it's not buy/sell volume. What other kind exists for Bitcoin on only a handful of exchanges?

We dump to 9,6k and moon

Inverted head and shoulders. Throwback almost complete.

Double top.

It means reload and max out your credit limit and dump all you got into a diverse top 8 portfolio of ratios 1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1.

Angry lizard giraffe pattern. It's a very rare bearish pattern. Price target for the pattern is the difference between the crossover of the face cheeks and the neckline multiplied by the 3.

longs close to ATH?

People are shorting the shit out of buttcoin

Wrong. Zoom out from your 1 hr chart dicklet
Correct

Whales accumulating

Crashing, no survivors, rising fire

kek'd

>only one shoulder

Wash trading?
Some derivatives are traded without buying/Selling the underlying asset.

What is this from?

I am talking about feb 10th to today. Month not hour. Perfect double top is forming.

I just noticed that the volume between bitfinex and bitmex is inverted. from the 6k dip to present, bitfinex volume decreases while bitmex volume increases... what did they mean by this?

>he wonders why he's poor when he can't into basic chart patterns

Bitmex is not an exchange. Literally.

how do they provide liquidity? gdax?

Where's the left shoulder, smart boy?

You're on the right track. Now I'll let you guys figure out the rest.

The highest volume candle since recording began has barely moved us down $1k. Total volume is now above the crazed gold rush at the peak of December, and is steadily increasing. What happens when the bears decide they like being bulls after all?

I have no idea but volume is looking better.

Left of the head where it always is

Yup, that's what I thought. we're doing an ascending triangle aren't we? blast off past 12k by the end of the week. Marius was right.

Ah the inverse quasimodo pattern.

another small dip coming up and then its gonna be another bull run

How is it still a IHS at this point? Isn't this dip way below the neckline?

alright but where is the floor?

>Total volume is now above the crazed gold rush at the peak of December, and is steadily increasing

(Go back and read through the thread.)

Short squeeze, but what if it's a stop/short hunt?
Bear will bleed.

I own a shit ton (only 10k) of link why do i need to know what the fuck that chart is?

We going down niggus. We will test the top of the downward channel we broke out from a week ago. Resistance turns into support and from there I don't know.

Bitcoinwisdom, Bitstamp all time.

Sort of. They calculate their indexes based on several exchanges, acting as the middleman themselves.

So is this the last short squeeze?

Of course he was right he is our crypto jesus AND YOU WILL PRAY TO HIM.

Also literally everyone who isn't a brainlet is expecting a bull run sometime this month

Maybe its a perpetual inverse swap contract?

I thought it was some prediction/forecast thing

GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

volume dried up hard guys.
its over.

What indicator are you using instead of normal volume? All the others I've tried show up as a second window trendline.

Why wouldn't it be:
- Lots of bullish open interest at the sight of the second run for the IHS and the end of the bear market
- Aggressive Whales/Bots with lots of BTC take profits of this liquidity and push the price down just enough to generate long position covering/stop hunt
- Volume skyrockets as longs are liquidated or get their stop losses covered.
I don't think it's necessarily people going short but market makers going short. And I don't think they will be satisfied enough to cover their shorts until we're below 10k

Greetings brainlets
I present you the master call
Predicted days ago

so how far will we go before we go up again? 10.4? 9k?

TRUE IF BIG

this is actually good TA

Bull trap.
Bubble cycle.
See you at 3.5k in a month or so's time

The real oracle.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

Thank you Senpai
I just started fucking with it 2 weeks ago, and learned by finding out what bear flags... wedges... channels etc are
Very basic TA but... simple and useful

You will make it

it really does look like a massive IH&S and I'm not even a fan of that pattern

Means we're fucked

>Big red volume bars

Self-explanatory. We are going down. We don't need a mt. Gox. We had an incredible bull run in 2017, 2018 will be the year of the Bear. Take my advice, you can scalp a bit on the dips, but buy and hodlers will get BTFO. Don't buy in until people aren't even bothering with this market anymore, i.e. there is low volume, a low price, and low volatility.

Reverse H&S failed I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, target was 11.6k for a breakout on which it dumped and now we are here.

if we break 200 ema its OVER

No brother. Not yet.

It's a chart that shows the price action like, highs/low of a certain time frame and closing prices between buyers and sellers of popular cyrptocurrency Bitcoin. It is shown on a monthly basis starting from the middle of October in 2017 and shows it's recent all time high and subsequent drop in price.

I'm gonna make it. LINK $1000 EOY