Tired of holding this shit. it does nothing for months...

tired of holding this shit. it does nothing for months. give me one good reason i shouldnt sell it all for something that's on sale right now like RLC or ENG

I got nothing, should probs sell it

Please sell it. For everyone's sake.

Personally I still hold it because I am curious what it is going to do. It can tank hard even after mainnet release, then I would buy more. Check their roadmap, its not a short term investment

Will never be implemented friend
It is trying to get in a space where it will not survive
Paypal and venmo work JUST fine
Get ENG, WAY better odds of doing well compared to this shit

This is what they want you to think, sell em cheap bags so he can resell when they are $1000 End of 2020

Also:

Stacey! REQs bleeding!

lol you wrote a long ass shill post about it like2 week ago fuck off

hahahah wrong dude fag
I have owned req one time, and that was months ago
Sold and never came back, 100% not me
bag holder detected
let me guess
>link $1000
Ven $1000
ICX $1000
XLM $10
etc etc
Everyone on this site is a delusional child, they are all so confident in their bags. Not everyone will get a 1000x dumbass it just is not possible

Wow you are sallll-TY! REQ has crypto and regular life use cases outside of crypto. So does link and kyber because they are all related.

...oh and kys

Pro tip
If REQ was on its way to even $100 it would start its journey upwards already
Not get rekt all the time
GG bah holder

You are pretending to be a tripfag on an user board..you are so blinded by your salt.

Tell me didnt ETH and a few others hover and bleed really low then all of a sudden explode?

bags getting heavy but it makes me stronger

Just admit you are holding bags friend, and you will be free
Look i'll do it right now, i'm holding Canya bags
Extremely heavy and i will NEVER make my money back on it
thank god i'm holding some solid coins too

why do you assume everybody holding a coin is holding it at a loss?
you know something needs to be in the red to be bags right?

Take this challenge:

Find a better altcoin right now, with better fundamentals, team, use case, popularity and low valuation?

>NANO @$12

Don't make me laugh.

>OMG

Nigger, get out.

>Invested in Canya

Any other crypto-related opinions are therefore invalidated, including your REQ FUD.

I'm tired of holding this. I will dump my bags in 2 hours on binance, you have all been warned

Cool, I'll buy them

kek
Was literally as bull market died
EVERY and i mean every coin had at least one moon
Was wanting to sell asap but.... moon never came
bull market died etc.

Post screens or get fucked LARPer.

I hope you have enough to buy all 2,000

no thatll bankrupt me

You're a literal retard

holding 100k, patience is key. if you watch the price every day expecting upward movement you'll drive yourself crazy
it's only a matter of time before REQ is back in the top 50. you know it's gonna go back there eventually, so why does it matter whether it does it today versus next month?

at this point they could announce a partnership with amazon.com and the price wouldn't move. this market and this coin are both dead.
>t bagholder since .05 cents

Please sell. You know what they say, once you sell it'll go back up. Do it for the rest of your Veeky Forums bros

You say that, but the volume is so stupidly low on Binance that any activity could jumpstart it. Once volume cranks to over 75btc we're gonna see some action