Speculation

Could Nenaderthals and Erectus be highly derived races of man as this chart suggests? And yes, I'm serious.

no

the skeletons that the theory is based upon could've been some dudes with really bad arthritis

>the theory
wat

How did their remains end up in 35,ooo + years of strata, by geological reckoning? Please don't argue validity of carbon testing, this is not that.

I honestly don't know (Goddidit). They have some really warped logic. Out of these three skeletons, they only accept the one on the left as fully human and the other two as misinterpreted apes.

Post was describing a personal conjecture, not a theory.

His topic was correct, even if his conjecture was batshit crazy.

You realize they've found a child right? Had the body of a teenager, but was only about 7-8 years old based on its teeth.

put a basketball in the right guy's hands.

No. This is just the Christian agenda to justify their racism. Take away the facial features of the Sapiens and the skulls would be nearly identical. The three on the left all pre-dated Sapiens while the three above all formed from the original Sapiens out of Africa.

But the Cro-Magnon people were sapiens.

That's true. Could be considered an extinct race. The others not so much.

Yeah. I think these two are some good examples of Homo Erectus.

I think there would be some differences, as shown here, but compared to the other more primituve skulls, you could see a clear difference.

Why do images like this always have to be so biased.
>show slightly above average white person
>rest is clearly ugly, even for the average of their race

You are right. But the aboriginal nor the capoid are that ugly for their standards. The capoid looks normal.

Guess who makes these kind of images.

>making another thread after getting BTFO and having yours deleted

epic

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is being raided by 8/pol/ (not our /pol/) and are trying to "redpill" us

it's the same, exact user from last time with the same, exact images being posted

What is your agenda?

it was made 14 hours ago, you retards

But yes, nazianon is here, see

So because I acknowledge cosmetic differences between the races, I'm a nazi?

> same template shitpost
Are you still here trigglypuff ? Do you have any proof of anyone """""raiding""""" ? I mean aside from you and your fellow SJWtards ofcourse.

Ignore SJWtard invaders. They are only here to shitpost.

Can you tell me more about the brain sizes among races ?

kek
You can do what you want.
I can do what I want too. :^)
Caucasoid race has the biggest head of all of races. That implies his intelligence is superior.

Let's be honest kek, with ourselves, the other races must be purged.

These threads always crack me up. KEK

Why would someone want to discuss facts?
Facts are not there to be discussed.

Pseudoscience can be discussed. KEK

Morphologically different, but they do the same job with about the same efficiency.

Asians score several IQ points higher than whites.

This applies to every district in Japan, so why does it happen? Is it a nationwide conspiracy?

No they are smarter, nobody is denying that. SJWtards are the only group of mouthbreathers that deny facts.
As for the intelligence goes, its : Askhenazi jews > asians > whites > hasidic/other jews > arabs = mexicans > aborgines > sjw

>Intelligence
>IQ results.
KEK

forgot the africans, put them right before aborgines

And the creationists. You could put them right behind the sjws.

I agree.

this seems about right

Is it just me, or do all skulls look the same?