Poorfag habits

ITT: We point out things that keep you poor

I'm a sucker for the tour merchandise jew at concerts

Pic related mfw

I buy high and sell low

Whores.
(Can get laid but it's just so much fucking easier)

This is pretty much the only reason I’m poor

>fast food
>drugs
>whores

New phones every year
Lease a new chink car every 2 years
Fell for the boomer "you need to own a house" mortgage scam

constantly adding bottles to my whiskey collection when I should be using that money for investment

I have a thing for ordering food.. its pretty expensive considering its also low quality.

RIP Rich

Technical and Cave diving.
Good gear is expensive.
Shit has gotten a lot more economical since I switched to using a Rebreather, though the Rebreather itself cost $10k.
But I'm not paying out the arse for helium so much now on the Tech side and it gives better bottom times. It works out far cheaper over time compared to Open Circuit.
Honestly though, not a single regret.

Here's a shot of some sidemount in a cenote in Tulum.

mortgage scam? I put down $3.5k for a $300k house at 3.2%. That's like playing with 100% leverage on something that will go up in value (unless my city turns to dust).

forgot pic.

My dad said Tulum has the most beautiful reefs hes ever dived nice pic

but thats actually cool dude

Eat shitty takeaway for dinner every night almost

I consume the energy drink jew

Thats about it

I got married. She was so frugal before, and we dated for five years.
Now I wonder where all my money went. What the fuck.

Drug use costs me a few cents to a dollar each day.

we warned you bro, roasties are the worst and see you as their meal ticket, its instinctual and actively promoted today
warn other young men before they make the same mistake

You're better off spending money on merch, if you support the band. Except for the really big stars like Katy Perry, most bands keep most of the merch money, it's their best source of income after ticket sales. For small bands, like club level acts, you're putting gas in their tank and buying their next meal.
If you really like a band, buy their album at the show (they get a certain number of them free, that they keep all the cash on) and a t-shirt. Buying the album, streaming the album, or pirating it gives them no cash - buying their shirt makes them money.

Fuckin this jew

why don't these bands just give out crypto wallet addresses

im sure it would make it convenient enough for autists to give them money

especially if it's tied to something tangible like one-off rewards

So many normies on Veeky Forums. If you can't stretch 10k out over a year you aren't going to make it.

I don't think this is possible in California

I like nice clothes, cars, and fancy houses and vacations

Toyota Corolla is god tier

probably the coolest post i've read on Veeky Forums i hope you make it

The white trash around here always seem to have more than one grill in their yards or outside their apartments.

You obviously have never dealt with musicians, lol.

How many bands nowadays are so SJW converged that they think crypto is Nazi money?

wtf is a roastie

leasing luxury cars
daycare
private k-12 schools
student debt while going to private colleges / out of state schools
condo HOA fees
spending 40%+ income on rent / 30y mortgage minimum payments

>NULS
where the fuck do you live? Nagorno-Karabakh?

That shit will kill you so quick. Please stay safe. What keeps my poor is $700+ surfboards.

gtfo

Raving. My city has 2-3 high quality techno/house shows per week plus local and out of state raves and festivals, tickets + travel + lodging .. oh and lots of drugs and booze. It’s basically a second job at this point.

40% before or after tax?

Buying things to impress others.

>stretch 10k out over a year
my rent is 1.1k alone. how the fuck do you even do this? what kind of third world country do you live in

they are also hotter.

I'm trying to find out if this is the right deal for me. I found a gorgeous house for 185k. 3br2ba and it was built just last year. Priced at 90 cents per square foot on a .5 acre lot. The subdivision is growing by about 20 houses per year and the town population is increasing from 2 to 5 to 10% per year.

I'm considering it because even if I have to move then I still can just rent it out for half a decade or flip it since it's currently priced without a garden, flower garden, and no trees. It's so new that you can still see the sod lines.

sorry, meant 110 dollars per sqft. I was looking at rentals earlier. whoops

I'm actually thinking about asking my wife if she would stay at home with our kids, when we have them, in part to save on daycare bullshit. It would be more for healthy development, but cost savings be a factor. Yeah 2 incomes would be nice, but the thought of abandoning what's essentially a newborn during the week with both parents slaving away just seems fucked up. A friend's wife left a very good job to do it, and I thought it was insane at the time, but now have been looking at it a lot differently. Especially here in the US. My company gives 8 weeks maternity and 4 weeks paternity which is very good but still far behind a country like Germany that gives a full year with full pay for new mothers.

Dude damn...My monthly bills are $950, granted I should be paying more on my student loans. I live in Ohio

Ya user much smarter to give your money to some jew landlord than to invest that money into a commodity that will only appreciate in value.

Fucking brainlet

Do it user. Its much better for your child and wife and even you. Cut out the marxist indoctrination of your child and your wife will be much happier in her role as a mother and homemaker.

t. single income home with child.

Where/what state

my addiction to talenti raspberry sorbet

das it mane

Fucking medical bills. In 2018 I've already paid $3000 in doctor's visits, bloodwork/scans and medications. About to be $36000 end of week. Otherwise I'm a penny pinching jew, but it doesn't amouny to much.
I'm bitterly envious of you healthy assholes who get to waste your money on drugs, pussy and hobbies.

Eating out and smoking weed, gotta stop the eating out for real aye

Once women has a child she shouldn't work until he is a teenager.
All people telling you the contrary deserve a bullet in the head.

>Alpine skiing and mountain biking
>Smoking (trying to quit this one)
>Drinking on most weekends

My BMW M3

sure is fun though

Gorgeous 3br / 2ba house for $185k?

Man in Australia (Syd / Melb) $185k would get you maybe 4/5 car spaces in the city.

rn im goin god mode with my honda accord, saves on gas like a mofucka!, but each man has his vies! so.. heres my list of shit that make me a poo ass nigguh
-whores
-hard liquor
-cocaine
-video games, fast food,

this user isnt lying
185k is enough for a deposit

Fast food

sad but true. i live in a 2 bedroom knockdown worth $1.2m

that's incredible

You must be in Syd then, Melb hasn't quite reached that level of retardation

nice cottage cheese you degenerate

sugar is a jewish trick

california wasnt meant to be possible with all the voters getting screwed over by shitty socal politicians and a fuck face for a governer

Gambling
Wh40k figures

Mechanical Keyboards and artisan keycaps.

Also, a baby.

yeah, well usd and aud are different.

I know they have the same symbol, but being on Veeky Forums you should know that.

185k usd is just over 237k aud

this is how virgins call every women,
Sup Virgin, how does it feel guys your age fuck girls while you can only masturbate.

why type in ebonics?

I live in a reaaaallly comfy place where the average household income is 36k.

It's great.

It's a town with a lot of old white folk.

Let em push that shit onto a collection agency and then just dispute it through transunion

Only bother with that though if it actually hits your credit report in the first place.

Worst they can do is have you show up in court to tell a judge "I definitely can't afford that" and they settle for you or set up hella low monthly payments.

I smoke a few grams of weed everyday. I buy games without actually playing them (fuck steam sales). I buy expensive food way too often. Also drugs and techno/techhouse parties all the time.

I feel you guys with your poorfags habits

>tfw addicted to the combustible Jew
Literally all smoking it does is make you want to smoke even more.

>I smoke a few grams of weed everyday. I buy games without actually playing them (fuck steam sales). I buy expensive food way too often. Also drugs and techno/techhouse parties all the time.
you should vape dude. better for both your health and your wallet

Are you me?

Alcohol
Brazilian espresso iced coffee from the corner store god its so delicious

>t. roastie

Weed. I spend about 100 bucks a month on it. and I'm poor as shit. Kek

i spend $40-60 a week eating out

237k aud still not gonna buy you a hamster wheel in Sydney

>doesn't live in his car

Are private schools worth it for my kids Veeky Forums?

I don't want them to be brainwashed by the feds, but school is expensive.

3 sons

weed is cheap as fuck as long as your not a stupid nigger

I hope you die

Not buying in bulk. Buying when you need something instead of when it is on discount.

Homeschool, nigger.

I do none of these thing and I'm still poor. You guys have no clue what you're talking about.

smoking weed and streetwear. I make 25k a year but my stupid ass is wearing a $430 bape hoodie rn.
other than that I've really honed my saving tactics.

>Fell for the boomer "you need to own a house" mortgage scam

>Wasting capital on renting
>Not leveraging x4 on morgage
>Implying house doesn't raise in value or at least maintains it.
>Implying interest on your home isn't tax deductable

You're a fucking moron.