QASH: BIG MIKE AMA

It looks like the AMA is being scheduled for this Friday at 9pm Singapore time. This is the start of the moon mission boys. Get in now.

15k QASH here AMA

How does it feel knowing you're going to make it?

feels pretty good desu
once I made it, Im gonna hire Big Mike to read me bedtime stories every night
his voice is soothing af sempai

Been wanting to buy but how much of my portfolio to put in? At like 10k right now..

you wanna put in at least 5k desu senpai
100x and you sit on a comfy half mill

mmm Might do like 1k right now and add more next few days... Curious to see how price moves with btc

It's a good time to get in user. It's been bleeding slowly due to lack of news but things are ramping up now.

What's the point of qash?

its supposed to make us all filthy rich user

to get rich

thanks jacky chan!

dyoooooooooooor

"bitcoin for financial services"

If I am correct qash would be the one currency used for multiple investment platforms..?

For 2018 it'll be used as a discount token on the liquid platform. Which is essentially meant to be a platform which provides a level of financial services which aren't available in crypto at the moment. Notably the world book, Which is essentially a combination of multiple exchanges order books into one giant orderbook, providing more liquidity. The beta release of the worldbook is just around the corner. The idea is to entice big institutional traders into Crypto. If they're successful, that means a huge amount of volume and velocity for QASH as they'll be moved around in the millions.
The most exciting part is in 2019 when QASH gets moved onto it's own blockchain. From here, it'll no longer be just a discount token but instead the blockchain will be designed with fintech companies in mind .The idea being that they'll build services on the blockchain using the liquid platform and QASH. Increasing the coins utility and of course, demand.

Should I go all in anons? They’re aiming for the top 3 EOY, and I don’t see them failing since the whole team is from major banks

nice Im in this shit already. get cracking pajeets

>They’re aiming for the top 3 EOY
this is false. Mike was talking about AFTER fintech companies start building services using the QASH blockchain. The blockchain isn't even released until Q2 2019. Mike is probably thinking into the year 2020 when he's talking about top 3 market cap.

Makes sense. I still have a gut feeling that this coin is gonna float if BTC sinks though, I think imma go all in anyway lol

this
Im very hyped about QASH but this is a longterm project
they wont even roll out their own blockchain before 2019. I would be very happy with 5-10 bucks EOY 2018 though. longterm 100 USD

Which is a reason to diversify. QASH is great but you want to have some coins to trade for the next two years.

In my case I have 5k QASH and I have no intention on selling them until at least the start of 2020 and I'd advise you to do the same.

If I’ve learned anything about myself it’s that I suck balls at trading. I just can’t time the market properly. I feel like the best option for me is to just hold a AAA coin like QASH and let my portfolio’s value steadily increase for the next two years.