Ethereum + Zilliqa

first link, now ethereum, you still wanna be poor user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ9PauT1Mk8?t=1906
arxiv.org/pdf/1801.00687.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try to spot money skeleton

kek, same gay unicorn rainbow shirt.I think Sergey is copying him wearing same clothes

anyone else worried for vitaliks health?

just found out this token is partnered with mindshare which is a huge advertising company
gonna hold this for a year atleast

bought 45k zil at 467, hodling for sure

I WANNA GO ALL IN ON ZIL AND DELETE BLOCKFOLIO + BLOCK COINMARKETCAP FOR A YEAR. i can't take this shitty environment anymore. dips every 2 days without news or shit i fucking hate you pajets

anyone else /bluzelle/ as well?

looks ok to me. i hope he washes that shirt tho

Man this is making me nostalgic of those times hodling OMG.

The great thing about Zilliqa is it's community, very helpful on the Slack and TG. Glad they won the Binance community vote.

What the fuck is this anorexic autist wearing?

i would buy that shirt

this coin will bring sharding on Q3 this year, meanwhile Vitalik is too busy fighting scammers on his twitter
partnership with JD.com
partnership with Mindshare (look it up)
more nodes = faster TPS

Already bought after the bluezelle partnership, is loi luu also in the pic?

Someone explain to me why ZIL is still at $300m marketcap while shitcoins like TRX are multiple billions?

When Zilliqa shards, Vitalik will shart himself.

Academic team + great tech (sharding which scales linearly with the number of nodes) = win

Because Justin Sun. As if we needed any more proof that marketing works on retarded people...

Vitalik sucking Zilliqa D for some help on sharding

how many ZIL do i need to make it

At least 100k

Lucky for you it's cheap now

What does it mean?

Yeah I bet you would.

The retards don't know it exists yet. They like to buy on hype after the coin has already mooned and then sell for a loss when it dips a day later. The low barrier to entry means we have the most retarded investors in history.

accumulate..hmm, ok

>partial sharding

youtu.be/PZ9PauT1Mk8?t=1906

Picking up bags on this photo alone...

you ever notice how truly successful people never give a shit about their image and just keep doing the thing that made them successful?

Damn those papers are legit. Scilla really does look better than Solidity.
If anyone here reads whitepapers (I doubt it): arxiv.org/pdf/1801.00687.pdf

i'm all into this. i think its going to be one of the best performers 18' and still alot of upside from here.

True, but then state sharding has design implications that might make development on Ethereum 2.0 less transparent than it was without sharding. Meaning the developers will have to think about how their applications work with sharding, whereas Zilliqa's tx-sharding and on-demand state retrieval with Bluzelle means it should be way easier to develop on and wrap your head around.

To be clear, I'm really excited about seeing Ethereum's state sharding in action, but I see it more as a cool experiment than something I'd bet my money on will be actually used by entreprises. The Zilliqa guys are very pragmatic, this will pay off when actual adoption begins.

>arxiv.org/pdf/1801.00687.pdf
doesn't look familiar

this will never be successful sorry.

So.
Plasma failed?

Biggest issue zil gonna have is they all PhD nerds and not scammers

When mainnet launches at 2500 tps ppl gon freak

hes a fag and a pedo

thats me

2500 tps is garbage dude.

> what’s eos

ZIL would be good if EOS and poor man’s EOS (ADA) weren’t right around the corner.