Are there legitimate reasons to hate this company?

Are there legitimate reasons to hate this company?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.AGR.TOTL.ZS
ibtimes.co.uk/march-against-monsanto-why-50-countries-are-boycotting-most-evil-corporation-world-1449807
naturalsociety.com/30000-doctors-in-argentina-demand-that-glyphosate-be-banned/
usnews.com/news/business/articles/2015/03/20/popular-weed-killer-deemed-probable-carcinogen-by-un
gmo-journal.com/2010/01/19/monsantos-ironclad-contract-in-fear-of-the-dotted-line/
worldwatch.org/node/574
thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)70134-8/fulltext
who.int/foodsafety/jmprsummary2016.pdf?ua=1
who.int/foodsafety/areas_work/chemical-risks/jmpr/en/
sustainablepulse.com/2015/06/22/argentinian-federal-judge-accepts-lawsuit-to-ban-gmos-and-pesticides/#.V3BGAKJ-Z5w
lacapital.com.ar/la-justicia-federal-admitio-una-demanda-colectiva-ambiental-contra-los-ogm-n478800
efsa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/scientific_output/files/main_documents/4302.pdf
epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-06/documents/glyphosate-417300_2015-06-29_txr0057175.pdf\
sustainablepulse.com/2015/06/22/argentinian-federal-judge-accepts-lawsuit-to-ban-gmos-and-pesticides/#.V3BR0qJ-Z5x
sustainablepulse.com/2016/03/08/eu-glyphosate-rebellion-gathers-strength-as-health-commissioner-shocks-pesticide-industry/#.V3BD06J-Z5w
healthyfoodhouse.com/russian-organic-wheat-takes-world-storm-us-gmo-glyphosate-losing-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) They are a monopoly and treat farmers like employees. So if you liked farm live, you will hate them making it a corporate growing field.

2) They make a ton of money for inserting the proteine of a fungus that had already existed in nature. No research and development accomplished the insecticide so they're opportunists in this regard.

3) Prolonged use of the insecticide protein can lead to resistance in the insects it is supposed to kill. Once that happened, the natural remedy (the fungus) is also rendered ineffective. There have been cases outside of the US where parasites already grew resistant to the protein.

lmao when will these monsantards will ever learn ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

hey lets ban gasoline because when you drink it it kills you

Exactly. Lets ban gasoline from the food and vegetable chains.
oh wait...it's already banned...

>1) They are a monopoly and treat farmers like employees. So if you liked farm live, you will hate them making it a corporate growing field.
What does this even mean?
>2) They make a ton of money for inserting the proteine of a fungus that had already existed in nature. No research and development accomplished the insecticide so they're opportunists in this regard.
Yup, it's just so easy to genetically engineer crops. Anyone can do it. All those hundreds of millions of dollars in R&D obviously have nothing to do with researching and developing.

>3) Prolonged use of the insecticide protein can lead to resistance in the insects it is supposed to kill. Once that happened, the natural remedy (the fungus) is also rendered ineffective. There have been cases outside of the US where parasites already grew resistant to the protein.
The same is true of any insecticide. There are methods to limit the development of resistance though. But what does this have to do with Monsanto?

I fucking hate when bacterias and parasites develop immunity to supposedly lethal measures we take. What can be done further to stop them ?

It's called evolution. The way you stop it from happening in agriculture is by having a border of untreated crops around your farm that allow normal insects to breed out the resistance.

are there any studies on the hybrid insects - do they carry the recessive gene into the wild, or does it get weeded out?

Or maybe take the seeds to a completely isolated secure area and grow everything there to make sure there aren't any insects in there to begin with.

just like stopping all the fertilizer run-off, this can't be done as long as we are willing to spend less than 1% of gdp on crops

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.AGR.TOTL.ZS

Wow, I wonder why we didn't just start doing that from the start instead of using insecticide. Wow, you are truly a genius. Well, I'm off to a completely isolated area where no insects exist. Wish me luck farming in Antarctica.

Its funny how you think you have the right answer to mock someone when Monsanto roundup fucked up thousands of people in roundup sprayed areas.

Enjoy getting permanent degenerative diseases for the rest of your life and your next generations from monsanto lol

because little fairies polinize the flowers themselves.

Well yes, clearly such an idiotic statement deserves mocking, regardless of what Monsanto does. That's just a complete non sequitur.

Anyway, it's been shown that there is no link between glyphosate and birth defects at normal exposure levels. Perhaps instead of blaming Monsanto you should blame these third world countries who don't follow good farming practices or their own agricultural regulations, spraying much more than required because they don't do anything to stop resistance development and spraying right next to residential areas. Do you blame Honda and cars when someone drives drunk?

>at normal exposure levels
>you should blame these third world countries who don't follow good farming practices

damage control.
The stuff is toxic, otherwise the idiots couldn't poison themselves with it.

So is water if you drink enough of it. Glyphosate is one of the most harmless herbicides known to man. That doesn't mean you can't harm yourself if you drink it, or if you spray people with it every day. You did not reply substantively to any argument I made. How is it Monsanto's fault that people don't use a product safely when it's widely used safely and there are even laws to make sure it's used safely?

You're doing a terrible job trying to misinform people. Denying the well documented direct effects of glyphosate only make you dumber than you already look now.

So drink a glass of your so safe glyphosate please so the world can get rid of one more retard.

>The stuff is toxic, otherwise the idiots couldn't poison themselves with it.
that's a retarded standard for "toxic"

Now I understand why oldfags post ugly and astounding pictures while answering a question.
KEK

What the fuck you talking about, newfag?

ibtimes.co.uk/march-against-monsanto-why-50-countries-are-boycotting-most-evil-corporation-world-1449807

>Pham Thi Thuy Linh was born with no arms in southern Vietnam where Agent Orange was sprayed

>posts images on image board
>must be oldfag

Probably autistic too amirite?

'Legitimate' also implies 'true'. Your reasons should be true in a factual sense, rather than deranged fantasies you made up.

No, Monsanto is pretty legit.
Every time I hear an argument showing how evil they are a quick google search usually shows why that argument is full of shit.

Do you have a source on that?
Cause wikipedia tells me that expert opinion is that it's likely not dangerous to the consumer while having a slight carcinogenic effect for one kind of cancer under occupational exposure. And the sources seem pretty legit.

Here you go. It was huge news and Argentina immediately banned roundup usage after this scandal.

naturalsociety.com/30000-doctors-in-argentina-demand-that-glyphosate-be-banned/

And here's the report on the carcinogenic effects from the World Health Organization.

usnews.com/news/business/articles/2015/03/20/popular-weed-killer-deemed-probable-carcinogen-by-un

>Argentina immediately banned roundup usage after this scandal.
LOL where do you get this bullshit? That's a blatant lie.

There is no cancer spike in Argentina. This also a blatant lie. And there is no correlation between birth defects and glyphosate usage. Regions of Argentina that have no agriculture at all have the same amount of birth defects. Stop lying.

Okay, thanks.

Not really sure what I'm supposed to do with the first link. It doesn't cite any numbers or statistics, or any studies. It's just the opinion of one organisation. I did a series of quick googles searches for the other illnesses mentioned in the article but didn't find any evidence to support them (other than in very high doses and/or animal experiments)

The second link talks about the same thing that is mentioned in the wikipedia article. But a closer look shows that this category of carcinogenic also contains "working as a hairdresser" or "working as a shift worker". Sure, it's not awesome, but far from terrible. Certainly not "evil".

Now you're starting to sound like a dumb retarded shill. The evidence is there and well documented by numerous sources. Calling them a lie is not even an argument, its just shitposting. Nobody's gonna buy your cancerous dogshit just becaouse you shitpost here.

Please drink some of your precious so safe glyphosate so the world can get rid of one more retard.

OK, show me direct evidence that Argentina has banned glyphosate. Not some crank blog. Shouldn't be hard, such laws must be public.

Then show me the scientific data which shows a spike in cancer or correlation between glyphosate and birth defects. Again, no crank blogs. Just the paper.

Are you gonna keep shifting goalposts everytime you've been BTFO ? Even the monsanto spokesman refused to drink their "so safe" glyphosate and said drinking it is a suicide method that people use. You seem to be confused that you are the one trying to advertise a pesticide isn't dangerous, not me.

So again, just drink your cancerous garbage and fuck off already. I'm tired of your shilling.

gmo-journal.com/2010/01/19/monsantos-ironclad-contract-in-fear-of-the-dotted-line/

OK, so you claimed there is evidence well documented by numerous sources. But you won't give me the evidence. So I can only conclude you are a liar. Feel free to prove me wrong whenever you wish, liar.

This is me.

This is another user.

Just to minimize confusion.

Not sure how asking for evidence is shifting any goal posts though. Asking for evidence doesn't imply any goal posts.

They poison a large portion of the food supply, run small farmers out of business, infect nearby fields with their contaminated GMO plants due to cross pollination and then sue said fields for using their plants.

I love how you already gave up on proving your "so safe" pesticide and explain why your fellow shill lied about roundup being safe then immediately left the studio when he's asked to drink it.

And now you're just attacking people who call on your bullshit and lack of evidence for anything. You suck at this and you aren't fooling anyone with your cancerous garbage. Please fuck off already this isn't your advertising cesspool.

OK, so you are still a liar.

>The evidence is there and well documented by numerous sources.

worldwatch.org/node/574

Haha, is "one person refusing to drink something" the best evidence you can come up with? I don't think science works that way.

I psoted you the report from World Health Organization and you just called it bullshit and shifted goalposts. You don't want evidence, you're just here to shitpost and advertise your cancerous garbage.

Go in there and read the report. Also check the doctors names and see that they are from World Health Organzation. I can't wait to see you deny shift the goalposts again and shitpost further.

> which proves glyphosate is safe
because thats how science works right ? :^)
The more you fail to deliver the evidence with each post, the more you're basically admitting that you can't prove its safety.

Cyanide is safe to drink too btw. I'm sure you can find somone refusing to drink it, which shows how poor the evidence against it being dangerous ;)

Dude, I already replied to this:

>The second link talks about the same thing that is mentioned in the wikipedia article. But a closer look shows that this category of carcinogenic also contains "working as a hairdresser" or "working as a shift worker". Sure, it's not awesome, but far from terrible. Certainly not "evil".

I don't think farmers mind. The ones I've talked to would take better or more reliable yields over virtually anything.

Me saying "a single person refusing to drink glyphosate doesn't imply it to be unsave for use in aggriculture" doesn't imply that I have the opinion "a single person refusing to drink glyphosate means it's save". Not sure how you got that from my post.

The WHO as an organiztion has determined that glyphosate is unlikely to be carcinogenic, just like every other food safety and health organization.

who.int/foodsafety/jmprsummary2016.pdf?ua=1

The IARC classification is not based on an analysis of the evidence. It is based on a small group within the WHO's vote, and is therefore susceptible to bias. But if you would like to post evidence instead of opinion, go ahead.

They block efforts to have their products tested by a third party.

Pollen cross contamination. They go after farmers who didn't use GMO seed, but had their crops cross contaminated by a neighbors farm that did. Cross contamination also causes non gmo farmers to loose money when they can no longer sell their harvest to countries that ban gmo.

made their money by making gmo seeds of heavily subsidized crops. so they are just huge leeches on the tax payer.

they block efforts for GMO labeling. even though the rest of the damn world, even russia and china, have gmo labeling.

>Pollen cross contamination. They go after farmers who didn't use GMO seed, but had their crops cross contaminated by a neighbors farm that did. Cross contamination also causes non gmo farmers to loose money when they can no longer sell their harvest to countries that ban gmo.
The example you no doubt are citing involved a farmer who knew he was growing Monsanta crops and kept intentionally doing it after several years of Monsanta warning him.

Farmers aren't losing any money by using Monsanta crops due to Europe not wanting them. If they are selling to Europe then they don't grow GMOs. It's as simple as that. If you are selling domestically however then it is more cost effective to use GMOs than non-GMOs, because they are engineered to be generally better crops.

Yeah we should just ignore that he said its totally safe to consume glyphosate and 10 seconds later he said its not safe and people try to suicide with it. Are you even trying ?
Honestly just drink some glyphosate and kys already.

This doesn't even go into the detail. Where is the evidence ? Where are the consistent studies from multiple independant sources showing the effects of long term exposure for both test and control groups with p values ?

> Overall, there is some evidence of a positive association between glyphosate exposure and risk of NHL from the case control studies and the overall meta analysis

this is from your link btw

It's a summary, retard. Read the report

who.int/foodsafety/areas_work/chemical-risks/jmpr/en/

>Where is the evidence?
Meanwhile this hypocrite has continuously failed to provide evidence for Argentina banning glyphosate, for cancer rates spiking in Argentina, or for Argentinian birth defects being correlated with glyphosate use, even though he claimed there is plenty of evidence.

I did. Then I read this :

Also I found out that European countries and Russia also stopped using glyphosate for their obvious carcinogenic health hazards.

So basically everyone except for the companies directly profiting from selling this cancerous garbage opposes it.

sustainablepulse.com/2015/06/22/argentinian-federal-judge-accepts-lawsuit-to-ban-gmos-and-pesticides/#.V3BGAKJ-Z5w

original :
lacapital.com.ar/la-justicia-federal-admitio-una-demanda-colectiva-ambiental-contra-los-ogm-n478800

And after the 5000th post, were still waiting for you to prove the safety of roundup, rather than continuously shitposting and changing goalposts.

>Yeah we should just ignore that he said its totally safe to consume glyphosate and 10 seconds later he said its not safe and people try to suicide with it.
Yes, we should!
When you look at evidence you have to decide on how high it's quality is. A good way to do that is to see where it fits on the "levels of evidence", pic related.

I'm not sure where this "evidence" fits, maybe barely on the bottom tier.

Anyway, I gotta go to sleep, so no further replies from me.

You did not read the report. You ignored it. Every organization which determines carcinogenity has found that glyphosate is unlikely to be a carcinogen.

WHO and the UN: who.int/foodsafety/areas_work/chemical-risks/jmpr/en/

EFSA: efsa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/scientific_output/files/main_documents/4302.pdf

EPA: epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-06/documents/glyphosate-417300_2015-06-29_txr0057175.pdf\

>Also I found out that European countries and Russia also stopped using glyphosate for their obvious carcinogenic health hazards.
Liar.

>sustainablepulse.com/2015/06/22/argentinian-federal-judge-accepts-lawsuit-to-ban-gmos-and-pesticides/#.V3BGAKJ-Z5w
A lawsuit asking the government to ban GMOs and pesticides can proceed... somehow you think this means Argentina has banned glyphosate. Are you illiterate? Or do you just hope I won't read the links you post to determine whether they support your lies?

>And after the 5000th post, were still waiting for you to prove the safety of roundup, rather than continuously shitposting and changing goalposts.
Stop projecting. I've posted several complete analyses of the research which shows glyphosate is not a carcinogen.

Fucks sake everything you're ignorant about has to be a lie you fucking retard ?

Also all your links are repeating the same single european analysis, whereas you have not provided evidence from independant multiple sources that include the consistent studies from multiple independant sources showing the effects of long term exposure for both test and control groups with p values

sustainablepulse.com/2015/06/22/argentinian-federal-judge-accepts-lawsuit-to-ban-gmos-and-pesticides/#.V3BR0qJ-Z5x

sustainablepulse.com/2016/03/08/eu-glyphosate-rebellion-gathers-strength-as-health-commissioner-shocks-pesticide-industry/#.V3BD06J-Z5w

healthyfoodhouse.com/russian-organic-wheat-takes-world-storm-us-gmo-glyphosate-losing-out/

Stop advertising this cancerous garbage already. I don't know why would anyone insist on trying to force people to consume this poison. Honestly, just drink up some of your glyphosate and die already.

> ur lying
> glyphosate is safe
> no I wont drink it do you think im stupid ? i dont wanna die

you're really grasping at straws lol

the truth is that there is a dosage limit for glyphosate in food/drink in the EU, which several companies (most notably German beer manufacturers) violated. in response to this, it was claimed that the levels of glyphosate found had been deemed inconsequential by studies which turned out to be funded by Monsanto. that being said, iirc, the EU limits are below the limits proposed by the WHO by an order of magnitude (although it has been suggested that the WHO numbers are themselves based on studies funded by Monsanto). the end of the story was that the companies in question were asked to reduce levels but not further action was taken as the levels found were deemed low to non risk (by whom i can't remember).

somewhere in all this noise i remember something about russia indeed banning glyphosate in some way, or reducing the legal limits, or something along those lines.

i'm seriously too tired and lazy to do a media research for you, let alone verify and provide the studies used. i don't give enough of a fuck about this stuff in the first place, so all i get i get from (the more trustworthy) media outlets.

>Fucks sake everything you're ignorant about has to be a lie you fucking retard ?
Argentina has banned glyphosate: Lie
European countires have banned glyphosate: Lie
Russia has banned glyphosate: Lie

You know they are lies, otherwise you would have provided proof which should be easy to find. Why do you keep lying?

>Also all your links are repeating the same single european analysis
Another lie, or are you just illiterate? Which is it? They are from completely different organizations and the EPA isn't even European for fucks sake. So not only have you proven to everyone here you are a liar, you have also proven you don't even read the links you claim to read.

>sustainablepulse.com/2015/06/22/argentinian-federal-judge-accepts-lawsuit-to-ban-gmos-and-pesticides/#.V3BR0qJ-Z5x
As I already pointed out, this is a lawsuit asking for a ban being allowed to proceed. It's not a ban, and it's not even saying that they won the lawsuit, you fucking idiot. Again are you illiterate or deliberately posting links that have nothing to do with what you're claiming?

>sustainablepulse.com/2016/03/08/eu-glyphosate-rebellion-gathers-strength-as-health-commissioner-shocks-pesticide-industry/#.V3BD06J-Z5w
Where is the ban?

>healthyfoodhouse.com/russian-organic-wheat-takes-world-storm-us-gmo-glyphosate-losing-out/
Where is the ban you fucking liar?

You have nothing and you know it. Now you've been shown several times to be a baldfaced liar. Leave.

>Prolonged use of the insecticide protein can lead to resistance in the insects it is supposed to kill.

I know there are also mechanism for avoiding the buildup of resistance for example:

>Adding non-GMO plants to let the bugs thrive over there and diminish the ammount of bugs around the GMO plants effectively avoiding exposition.
>Adding two or more pesticides that are different biochemicals inhibitors since a reistance build up for two different paths are rare,

There are more, is just that I don't remember them right now.

But the problem is China, India, Pakistan, Cuba... where they use old techniques and legislations with the much more effective modern technology that results in these kind of problems...

Very stupid reaction.

Even if its suposed to kill you it wont do it with just one glass.

and if it does is a recognizable venom from start to finish.

Am I smelling propaganda over here?

Hydroponic farms are a thing that has been tried since 1960 and we can't apply it yet into almost anything larger than small, medium-small and yet is not cost effective.

Or people start overvaluing their vegetables or controlled enviroments are just a pipedream.

Commondreams and GlobalResearch aren't trustworthy.

Oh shit I forgot about this. It always cracks me up to see this dumbass backpedal and go chickenshit scared when he's asked to drink the shit he was advocating to be safe seconds ago.
monsanto shills are gotta be the absolute worst.

It's just a lobbyist being a moron.

Table salt can also kill plantlife. Yet its safe for human consumption. Yet if I offer you a cup full of salt to eat you're not going to do it. And if you do it's quite possible that you would die from the electrolyte disturbance.

Table salt is not pesticide, glyphosate is a wide range insect killer. The only use of glyphosate is as poison. Also there are lots of recipes where you use 4-5 spoons of salt to go in for one meal of dinner.

Seriously not the other guy. But after reading both of you guy's arguments...you're a fucking idiot. There's a huge difference between slight exposure over long periods of time versus drinking a fucking glass of it. Seriously WHY THE FUCK would drink a glass of it?! You're logic sucks mate.

>glyphosate

What is a pesticide? A venom? And what is a venom?

A biochemical inhibitor.

Thats it, is a small molecule that is similar to a normal molecule in your body and wrecks the cogs in the enzimatical machine when it enters because an enzyme works with a wide range of compatibility.

That means that if you don't have the pathway, that thing is inocuous.

Thats why some spiders have venoms that varely affect other animals and can kill humans with not even a single dropplet.

So there shouldn't be a problem from drinking a plaguicide, I think that if there is a problem is more about whats around the plaguicide than the plaguicide itself.

For example: I could drink a glass of Allethrins(insecticide) and nothing would happen, thats also why taxine can kill me in 1 hour but would do absolutely nothing to a bird(thats also his purpose; act as a selective mechanism btw).

Oh boy you just can't let anyone speak against this cancerous dogshit can you ? Not even in a jokey way.

It's obvious from the beginning that you're just here for advertising and you try to come up with rebuttal for every post. Even though you're wrong every time. Tons of countries rejected the usage of glyphosate for their health hazards and you can't shitpost your way out of making people accept such a shady controversial thing. I don't know what you're profiting out of this but you've become a laughing stock for everyone.

And yes, I would expect someone who shamelessly lied to the people and said "you could drink a whole bottle of it and you'd be fine" to drink a whole bottle of it, since thats what he's advocating to be safe for all the parents and their children out there. This was just a disgusting attempt to sell this poison to people so his despicable capitalist corporation could profit a bit more at the expense of peoples health and it blew up in his face.

you're whole paragraph is riddled with emotion

insecticides are indeed toxic and only a retard, would drink them. what is your fucking point?

>insecticides are indeed toxic

To insects.

it is safe aslong as those retards drink bottles of it.

what a pathetic argument. By your logic we couldnt use anything. No gasoline, no batteries, no cleaning substances,...

no. it might be slightly toxic to other animals too. whats the point? you are not supposed to bath in it

You could drink a whole bottle of caughing syrup and it wouldn't do anything.

>monsantards

Oh it is the lying shill again. Do you still want people all over the world to starve? Do you still know shit about GMO but spread disinfo about it?

Good. Good

Yeah
so?
Do you like to share absolute unrelated information? Or are you just pedantic about my use of the word "anything" just to purposfully miss the point?

0/10 please try harder

a whole bottle of caughing syrup will kill you retard

so?
> By your logic we couldnt use anything. No gasoline, no batteries, no cleaning substances,...
>Or are you just pedantic about my use of the word "anything" just to purposfully miss the point?

Are you even readingthe posts here? Or are you just replying with random rage?

If you dring enough water it could kill you.

> same monsanto advertising thread spammed for the 500th time
500th fail

I take that as a yes.

I keep saging until you provide evidence for your bullshit claims, liar

Why don't you drink a whole bottle of glyphosate ? Honestly, why are you such a hypocrite about everything ? It's okay monsanto spokesman said it's safe to drink, go ahead. I'll wait.

Sorry I don't have any evidence of the safety glyphosate and thats why I've been shitposting since the thread.

Why would I? It would be bad for me

By your logic we couldnt use anything. No gasoline, no batteries, no cleaning substances,...

not for that. by your definition nothing is "safe", so I wouldnt bother you about that

No it wouldn't. The Monsanto spokesman said it's absolutely safe to drink a whole bottle of glyphosate. Here's the video : So it's okay don't believe the lying shills, just go ahead and drink a glass of glyphosate. I'll be waiting.

He was clearly exposed to glyphosate, hence the retardation.

You constantly ignore what was said in the posts you are replying to. I never said I would drink that shit.

By your logic we couldnt use anything. No gasoline, no batteries, no cleaning substances,...

Can someone explain to me how gene splicing is the same as selective breeding?

>this car is safe
>ok, then eat it
>wtf, no
>but you said it was safe, you lying shill

i like them not because of who they are but who they piss off.

My logic is that he was lying to sell his poisonous garbage at the expense of peoples lives and health and he got chickenshit scared and crashed on a wall when he's got asked to be exposed to a tiny bit of what he lied about being safe.
If my logic is wrong then he's right and it would be safe to drink a whole bottle or just a glass of it.

Also post a video of yourself drinking please it would be a very entertaining video for all of us.

Would like to hear about the cost effective "safe" alternative to insecticides

They don't put cars on food and vegetable stores dumdum. You can't even ironic shitpost without butchering whatever logic left in your small brain.

>this glyphosate is safe to drink
>ok then drink it
>lol no I'm not an idiot

Are you gonna put the video of you drinking glyphosate to youtube ?

>Also post a video of yourself drinking please it would be a very entertaining video for all of us.
see
do you actually have a hard time with reading comprehension?

Yes, it is a bad idea to drink a glass of that stuff. I dont know why you are arguing against a point I never made.

I guess you just want to use this thread to blog about your hatred of this yt video.

have fun

see
nice logic there
but because you seem to have a hard time with this, here is a tip:
safe =/= drinkable

>this sugar is safe
>eat a kilo of it
>wtf no
>but you said it was safe, you lying shill