REQ testing LINK

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7

BFF confirmed

>0.000000000000007315 LINK
This is like when pajeets send tokens to bittrex test wallet and say listing soon

Check who sent it

but what are they testing?

Network functionality i guess. I'm technical-illiterate.

same lol

could it be the possible payment amount nodes could expect?

Kek I'd hope not

we should probably make this into the new meme

> Filtered By Individual Token Holder (RequestToken)

wut

REQ is using Chainlink oracles. It's long knows and REQ said they are partnered multiple times.

Oh no not another fud meme
Ive already been in the thread were jason parser started an in the one with the shadowfork

Jason is a great coder though, what's the fud?

>FUD
You do realize that for that kind of payment to be worthwhile LINK has to be $1000?

lol i was in those too

again theyre not officially using them yet

All im seeing is
>Blah blah a link node pays you shit
And some pajeets believe the “fud“
I mean its funny and all but it gets tiring after seeing half a year of this shit

I know you guys are joking but isnt the payment price dynamic? the node operator is the one who sets the price if Im not mistaken

>linkies are so deluded and have suffered so much that they have a genuine kind of brotherhood
>linkies, god help them, will be holding hands and singing "youll never walk alone"
made me kek
t. Stinker

>it's long knows
youre either an indian or one of those kids from the lost tribe in madmax 3
>yehhhh thats a long know. long knows from the before time

i believe its the other way around. whoever holds the contract sets the bounty, then the nodes bid on how much theyre willing to pay for it. correct me if im wrong though