PDF thread? PDF thread!

thphys.uni-heidelberg.de/~weigand/Skript-strings11-12/Strings.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

math.harvard.edu/~shlomo/docs/Advanced_Calculus.pdf
mecmath.net/calc3book.pdf
joshua.smcvt.edu/linearalgebra/book.pdf
faculty.ccri.edu/joallen/M2990/University Physics with Modern Physics, 13th Edition.pdf
mega.nz/#F!15lAjDSZ!UCOKYTQrBhFVLe8wtfFmUA
math.uni-bonn.de/people/scholze/ICM.pdf
mega.nz/#!ylA0SSCY!3yaG7sgpBMmS_E-x15j8lPLWUsPx4VIvfVYO_z8WuRo
pastebin.com/Tg4trDWj
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ERENZtSqGiTGRMMm1zWFduS0E/view?pageId=105551430365640201240
scribd.com/doc/266156144/Dead-Reckoning-Calculating-Without-Instruments-Ronald-W-Doerfler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

math.harvard.edu/~shlomo/docs/Advanced_Calculus.pdf

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

>pedophile cartoons
>back to /a/

[math]\displaystyle{\frac{e^{-\frac{(x-\mu )^2}{2 \sigma ^2}}}{\sqrt{2 \pi } \sigma }}[/math]

mecmath.net/calc3book.pdf

Are you here all day?

Why did that post get deleted?

joshua.smcvt.edu/linearalgebra/book.pdf

IT'S A MEME HA HA HA HA POST IT EVERYWHERE COPYPASTA THIS IS HOW FOUR CHEN WORKS RIGHT?

I think you're the retard in the IJ thread on Veeky Forums right now. That or everyone on this site really is an uncreative fuck.

Nope I'm only here (and obviously not super actively either). If it was unclear I'm also not the child spamming gb2.

Fuck off. Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Can we get some actual PDFs in here and fuck-off with all the OT shitposting?

faculty.ccri.edu/joallen/M2990/University Physics with Modern Physics, 13th Edition.pdf

Fuck off

Go to sleep.

Fuck off.

See:

See:

That PDF took such a long time to load.

This is why DJVU is superior

I have a few in that file format: 'Introduction to Electrodynamics by D.J. Griffiths', 'A Discipline of Programming by E.W. Dijkstra' and 'Springer Tracts in Modern Physics Volume 190 (Neutrino Mass)'.

bump desu
i want more anime

The authors name

Agree.

Stop spamming.

Onedrive guy here, from a while back. I spammed my link too many times, and MS terminated the link. Luckily, someone from /t/ mirrored the whole thing on mega.co in case anyone wants to access it:

mega.nz/#F!15lAjDSZ!UCOKYTQrBhFVLe8wtfFmUA

thanks man. I'm enjoying perusing this.

Very comprehensive, thanks!

You are gonna get banned, butthurt-senpai!

Hikki verpiss dich du dreckiger Spacko! Kauf dir lieber nen extra großen Analplug, Bild relatiert.

Hikki sucks so hard, that even neo is jealous of his dumbness.

Hikkis mom owes me 20 ct exchange for the sex we had last night.

Hikki is one gay bastard.
I remember when he was back in school, we were all laughing because of the clothes he had to wear. Skirts and pink shirts.

Hikki is missing his buttplug, we need some cave explorers to find it

>'Introduction to Electrodynamics by D.J. Griffiths'
bad memories of that textbook, I liked his quantum one though

wrong kind of pdf

i know nobody is going to understand this, but anyways:

math.uni-bonn.de/people/scholze/ICM.pdf

damn I don't know if i should head back to /pol/ or attempt to read his work

Collection of Algebraic Geometry books, and a guide to self-learn from scratch, 40 books:

mega.nz/#!ylA0SSCY!3yaG7sgpBMmS_E-x15j8lPLWUsPx4VIvfVYO_z8WuRo

This is pretty incredible. Thanks user.

reading this with any goal in mind?

Peter Scholze is so fucking terrifying.

M80, could you upload the guide separately? I don't feel like freeing up 264M on my cellphone telephone for one document.

Nice pedophile cartoons, did you get them from where you belong, /a/?

pastebin.com/Tg4trDWj

I think that "take your pedo cartoons back to /a/" must be a single person.
I refuse to believe there could be more than 1 person that stupid

Everybody here think you are not funny nor cute. You are just being pathetic when you post that degeneracy.

It's a meme. I'm pretty sure there must be a bunch of actual pedos commenting that copypasta here in Veeky Forums.

i dont give a shit if you jerk off to filipino cartoons, but must you post it everywhere?

You're wrong. You have like 10 boards to spam your infantile cartoons. And people who don't visit those boards might not want to see them in this board as well. It's seriously degrading the quality of this board to spam dumb shitty cartoons everywhere.

Fuck off

Veeky Forums is a dumb shitty cartoon imageboard

great resource tbqh.

i wish there was a similar document but for other major high level mathematics subjects.

No, there are dedicated boards for dumb shitty cartoons, Veeky Forums is not one of them.

i'm sorry you're a newfag who has an incorrect impression, but Veeky Forums is a dumb shitty cartoon imageboard. it was founded with three boards: /a/ - Anime General, /b/ - Anime Random, /c/ - Anime Cute.

suck my dick weaboo faggot. you were born a failure and you'll die a fucking failure. dumb shit baby fag

No u

> it was founded with three boards: /a/ - Anime General, /b/ - Anime Random, /c/ - Anime Cute.
Yeah, and then there's +50 more boards added, which are NOT about dumb shitty cartoons.

Now fuck off back to your pedophile shitposting board.

Nope :^)

back to pedophile shithead

Why?

>Now fuck off back to your pedophile shitposting board.
i'm not a weeb, i'm just not so stupid as to complain about dumb shitty cartoons on a dumb shitty cartoon board. what's that quote about doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome? realize where you are and deal with it.

oh sorry, I didn't realize Veeky Forums stood for fooding the board with pedophile cartoons. Veeky Forums is not a board, it's a collection of boards, and you're in the wrong one.

Now fuck off to your pedophile cesspool

No

>what's that quote about doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome? realize where you are and deal with it.

Fucking get out you dumb degenerate. Nobody here thinks you are funny nor cute. Just go back to the shithole you came from.

Why don't MODS delete these pedophile pictures?

>Why don't MODS delete these pedophile pictures?
You haven't been here long huh?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ERENZtSqGiTGRMMm1zWFduS0E/view?pageId=105551430365640201240

Cracking the Coding Interview 6th edition, helpful guide if you want to get a programming job.

Are you getting paid to shitpost?

I heard a rumor that the new moot was paying people to shitpost on several Veeky Forums boards.

Please do not pollute threads with your innane complaints, newfag-kun.

Noice, thank you.

Griffiths QM is sugoi

Fucking degenerates

Shoo. You do realize by telling people not to post anime pictures you're only going to make more people post anime pictures right? Reverse psychology.

enjoy your ban for shitposting then lol

>thinks Veeky Forums is moderated

Then, get the fuck out of this board you fucking pedophile. This board is for science discussion not for cartoon spamming, fucking kill yourself already.

why are you getting so triggered by pictures of anime girls? it's only a drawing, nothing to make a big deal out of

anyhow here's another pdf to add:
scribd.com/doc/266156144/Dead-Reckoning-Calculating-Without-Instruments-Ronald-W-Doerfler

i've already uploaded this to libgen if you don't want to go through scribd. (download the pdf version, the epub version has missing pictures IIRC)