INITIATE BULL RUN

INITIATE BULL RUN

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/06/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-launches-the-dow-jones-of-cryptocurrencies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did someone fund managers into ltc

can someone post a link to article?

That Coinbase guy repeated at least 3 times that they will add more digital assets to that index.
Bullish indeed.

Bull run imminent.

TFW coinbase insiders have been suppressing the price and crashing market the past few months to accumulate for this

TFW all you weakhands sold off the past few months to fund this.

What happened and what are you guys talking about? I wanna get hyped.

theyre adding index funds, nbd

Index fund holy fuck, the crypto world will never be the same again.

Coinbase releasing an index fund. In short, boomers buy a fund that allows them to bet on all of the big boys in crypto (as represented by all coins on Coinbase) instead of individual coins.

It's the great normie awakening. The moon times are upon us.

gary cohn resigned, breaking news in cnbc fast money, today coinbase is annnouncing something, btc is going back up

So that would make Coinbase both the owner of their exchange and an active player in it. Right?
lol. I hereby pronounce that 'Crypto-Kosher'(tm).

Explain to me how boomers investing in an index fund will influence the price of individual coins.

buy buying an index fund you are putting money in to all of those coins you fucking retard

Does this index fund cover all 1500 coins?

The market cap of crypto is going to get pumped.

honestly biz just makes me want to blow my brains out

Tax free crypto gains baby. Man I wish they would release this before the end of this tax year....

explain to me how this is tax free.

cnbc.com/2018/03/06/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-launches-the-dow-jones-of-cryptocurrencies.html

>paying or even worrying about crypto taxes

holy hell lads, very good news

nice

>launches the Dow Jones of cryptocurrencies
Holyshitholyshitholyshit
This shit is going to spread like wildfire among boomers if they keep calling it the dow jones of crypto
Jesus christ lads were all gonna make it

It's just the coins on coinbase right? Please no meanie I don't know much about index funds

Probably only americans can invest.. fuck me

and so basically coinbase sits on a bunch of bitcoins and does nothing with them. Alt market is dead if normies mass adopt to putting money into index funds.

So does this mean I should pull out of ALTS?

And every other coin

No gdax is still baby tier in volume.

>not living in New Zealand

So now coinbase will determine which alt coins survive and which ones die. Cool

I guess insider trading wasn't enough for them

Pull out of the alts you're least sure about. I'm sure there's at least one. Allocate a higher percentage of your $ to things that are on coinbase. (if you think this is a big deal)

goinbase is 4cucks
the only smart time to use goinbase was back in 2014 when there weren't many easier/cheaper ways to buy btc

>explain to me how buying an index fund composed of all coinbase coins will influence the price of those coins

all these new features yet they can't reply to my fucking support ticket REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we've already made it bro. we're in the future, we're just waiting for everyone else to catch up

The absolute state of this board. Don't trust any recommendations on this shit hole because they are coming from brainlets like this.

Why not just put a bit a money in every coin if that's what you want?

yes

XRP added to coinbase + index fund = MOON

WHAT THE FUCK

Dude...

the CB faggot said it's not being listed

it's not being listed because XRP is a centralized shitcoin

Nano will probs be listed next

Is this like Etoro?

centralized, nice fud retard, anyone can now run node validator and no Ripple don't need to approve it

respond mofo

Fucking lol

So basically, everything that is on coinbase will moon while the rest will die. Is that right? I guess I should pull out of my alts and put everything into BTC.

BTC or LTC ? Which one will perform better in bull?

LTC

>Why not just put a bit a money in every coin if that's what you want?
Good question. Especially since Coinbase said investors can invest monthly, but can only withdraw QUARTERLY. Anybody here really want to lock their investment in for 3 months?

Nope, but that's the good thing about this index fund. Boomers can't withdraw. Pump and dump baby

What are the easier/cheaper ways to buy? In the us?

They never said "XRP will not be listed on CB"
They said they've made no decision on XRP
Nice fud

this is useless, they should start ETF of crypto index instead. that's how you get the big money into the crypto

This is starting to reek like more insider pump and dump.

My uncle has $500k in retirement ira.. how can he invest in crypto? Coinbase index fund? Serious question

a really really big credit card

TFW even joking about insider trading is enough to get you raped in jail in Chinastanmerica

This is an impending market crash escape hatch.

LTC will out perform BTC in percentage gains.

For a long term investment who cares? Load up on LTC and Watch is grow every year.

coinbase is going to buy and hold the actual assest underpinning the index fund. so when someone buys coinbase will buy the equivalent coins needed to underpin the index fund. so as people buy the index fund the group running the fund has to buy all the assests under the fund hence boosting its price.

So buy bitcoin? Is this really enough news for a reversal?

if coinbase rolls it out this year then yea prob can buy the index fund with retirement ira soon.

Kek. Nano on Coinbase? No chance pal.

what the heck are you guys talking about? stop speculating. There was no news regarding an index fund or ETF on Coinbase.

yeah but lucky for you the King is one of those coins. and the King does love his servants

Is this dude legit?

They twatted it today.

Have a (you), you'll need it with brains like that.

This is good for the Alt market too imo-as tons of money pours into the index hitting the big players, profits will be redistributed for alts over time. The CMC will get higher in general and those risk adverse will feel better throwing their money in. I'm excited about this...probably time to buy ETH/BTC. I wonder how the weighting will occur for the index...any specifics on this yet?

You're just wrong lol...its only available to accredited investors to start then eventually everyone else lol...still could be some institutional money coming in soon

Would anyone else go 100% into a crypto fund if your retirement plan offered one? Vanguard Total Moonshot Fund when?

I'm all in.

The ETF is based on GDAX coins, not Coinbase. They might add Ripple to GDAX,