Long story short, I'm in ~25k credit debt

long story short, I'm in ~25k credit debt...

I'm making decent money now and paying it off this year is a possibility, but I'm wondering if I should put all my excess cash into paying my cards down or if I should do a bit over the minimum and invest the rest into crypto?

Depends on the interest, and how certain you are of keeping your job.

Why are you asking? You already know what you will do. After all, you managed to get yourself into deep CC debt to begin with.

>should i pay off my debt or gamble with shitcoins?
your an idiot op, but i think you know that already

just default

OP is a fucking retard.

get a personal loan with a lower intereste rate you retard. Or roll it all onto a bankamericard with 0 interest for the first year. Then use your extera money to buy cryptos. Or just get more than you need from your personal loan so that you can still make the payments.

For some people it’s a hard lesson. Tough to see how you got there until you’re fucked. I’m in about 15k debt with my wife. Thankfully only about 6k is actual credit card debt the rest is 0% installment shit.
Still, I can assure you, this shit will never happen to me again.

they're all around %20-23 APR... income security is average

it wasn't a "i want cool stuff" episode, it was more of a family crisis and depression episode... I didn't buy consumerism shit with my credit, I used them to get by month to month

not trying to say that's any better, yeah I fucked up but of course I'm aware

my credit is pretty shitty, ~580 atm... I doubt I could get a personal loan to cover my debt?

yup, awful lesson to learn, but I feel more financially secure of my future because of it in a sense, I'm glad it happened early

Why is she casting a fucking stick with line tied to the end?

how stupid do you have to be to be 25k in debt

and then go to a forum to ask for others to validate your desire to spend even more

fucking moron kys

i know man, my mindset was shit, i'm in a better place now and i just FOMO if i don't get into crypto soon

i just want to make the right decision on where my income goes

they'll still give you a personal loan, especially if it's the same bank the credit card is from. Ask.

bump

b

How the fuck do you 'muricans rack up so much cc debt?

Because she is a strong independent womyn who dont need no man

thanks Veeky Forums now i'm a fan of this photographer. David Dubnitskiy is good quality shutterbug.

no they wont give you a personal loan with a credit score of 580. Probably need atleast 650. Anyways, generally this is a horrible idea unless you have other assets/income that could take care of the debt in case everything goes to shit. If your investment goes to 0 and you cannot cover the debit otherwise, I would strongly recommend against it

unless you can pay the entire balance with a one time payment, just make minimum payments. the more money you spend on debt the less you have to invest

You should pay off any debt with an interest rate as fast as possible, to reduce the amount of interest you pay, dummy. You're throwing money away if you prolong the debt.

I was 4k in cc debt, I had a spare $800 and I said fuck it and threw it into pivx at 8 cents. I'm still 4k in cc debt but now I don't give a fuck.

20-23% percent is "You weren't paying, have more interest" levels of interest. Or, dummy interest. I remember you, you were posting about this the other day. You're either a stubborn trol, or you're the biggest nincompoop to ever post here. Delaying paying off debt at those rates is INSANE. You're adding way too much to the amount owed at that level over a year. I think you posted you owed around 30k? That's adding 7-8K to the debt, if you push it off a year.

580 is not "shitty" credit, it's average, and you can still rent apartments and buy cars with it. Oh, wait, you posted that you have a $300 car payment, so you fucked yourself like that already.

Sell the fucking car, pay off your debts. You have no business in crypto until you do.

If you're not trolling, you need to let someone else handle your money, because if this is real you're a fucking idiot.

Not true, banks lower limit for personal loans is usually 580, which is why I suspect this is a troll. If he's running 24% APR on credit cards, and multiples, that means he's been dinged for late or missing payments, and that would drop him to the low 500's or high 400's.

It's possible, but I have my doubts. I highly suspect he's farming (you)s.

I appreciate the hard words user... I will work to clear debt ASAP instead of thinking about coins

Not troll, I did miss a bath of payments on all cards one month last year during the peak of fuckhood... but they didn't get reported for whatever reason, I dunno man, whole situation is messy