Crypto Futures saves world?

New crypto futures market dapp called Pyrmex tonight!
The site describes itself as:

>allowing people to predict what the balance of the EthPhoenix.io smart contract will be at a specific future time. This project is currently live on the Ethereum Main Network. Futures settle once daily, at 5:00am GMT. After much discussion, it was determined that 5am GMT maximizes the number of participants who can be awake and view settlement each day worldwide
>pyrmex.com

Its a daily futures markets that has established a tidal ecosystem with another smart contract called ethphoenix. These two contracts help perpetuate each other and done totally separate and outside from any market other than eth, which its based on.
It is able to self sustain already and can handle any volume while remaining fundamentally sound.
Whales can drop huge numbers and the ethphoenix contract was designed to handle that.

Onto the second element
>ethphoenix.io

>POT SIZE: 2.335
T-minus 6 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

pyrmex.com/claims2.html
pyrmex.com/history.html
etherscan.io/address/0x27cb19badcb795d5a3119cf337be0c033b583bfd#internaltx
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
discord,gg/C9gwJ7
youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats ethphoneix.io?
>Every time somebody buys or sells an EthPhoenix token, the price changes - 0.2% higher upon buy, 0.2% lower upon sell. If you keep your tokens where they are, you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens. You can convert your current token stash into Ether where it will sit in your dividends pool - your dividends are stored in ETH, not in tokens, so their value remains stable (as long as the ETH price itself remains stable.)

The more EPX one holds, the large amount of the dividends they receive. All tokens are valued equally, so you can have 100 coins across 100 wallets if you would like without sacrificing any value; allowing you to partial sell

>Then what happens?
Once the betting stops on pyrmex.com, the leverages(price multipliers) are locked. Leverage over 50x is common. After betting stops, there is an hour before settlement thus encouraging users to manipulate the ethphoenix market. People flock over to ethphoenix.io to buy/sell in order manipulate the market in their favor, all the while earning mad dividends for token holders and the number of transactions explodes.

This eth cow creates dividends out of volatility for token holders, and there is nothing more volatile than a daily futures market running 24/7. I see users have returned night after night too. Its pretty fun.

repost from last night. Thanks for winnings fags. 0.25 cost spread over 3 scenarios.

Bubbeh is so happy with all the shekels I'm making from you.

Oh Geez.... We are **already** at 2.6ETH 6 hours out?

Wasn't that the total at the close yesterday?

Tonight's pot could be huge...

0.35* Bubbeh is making my coffee now

Looks like coinsmarkets
Scam

Ok, throw me a bone here. Who has thought this through?

What's a good strategy and what's a bad strategy if I don't have the ability to move the market by myself (no pile of ETH to buy in, and no big bags to sell)

Is it just a gamble, or is there a logic here? Help a willing gambler out...

> posses multiple ethphoenix accounts
> varying balances
> have spare eth and don't be a poorfag
> place your main bets on the opposite side of the rest of the market, hedge wherever you please
>place bets using accounts that are unlinked to EPY token ownership so your bets don't arouse suspicion in discord chat
>manipulate market up or down depending on your bet by buying or selling in the last minute of settlement.
>use high gas. don't get cucked.
>make shekel

I've had good success hedging equal bets on minibear and minibull, they usually end up at 2.x multipliers.

You probably won't make a lot, and you won't make anything if HUGE manipulation comes through, but we have yet to see one single person move this more than 2 ETH after bets close

Fuck off 3D fag, you mad that nobody is making games for your token?
>Norsefire and Tocsick audit PoWH3D, not a scam
>Norsefire and Tocsick audit Pyrmex, scam
Fuck off, these devs are literally the only reason anyone has bought your shitty relaunch. also
>futures are a scam
100% retarded

pyrmex.com/claims2.html

Also you guys can check out the historical payouts here - it's on a different page because this is the second day of a new contract with tighter bands. Should be more fun and easier to manipulate

can confirm it works. get in faggots

pyrmex.com/history.html
Then here is the history for the CURRENT, smaller bands contract. Pot is much bigger than the last versions, and today's pot already is as well with 4.5 hours left to bet

Look at the volume this new contract has brought in only 1 day, and a monday - tuesday at that!

EPX holders are real comfy right now.

etherscan.io/address/0x27cb19badcb795d5a3119cf337be0c033b583bfd#internaltx

More proof of payouts

it's landing on maxi bear today

>pump it

whose ready for this to last forever? I am!
because it physically cant be stopped now that its started.

Averaged out I'm making returns of around 1.5x every day (can't win them all huge)

Pays for the price of pumping and dumping EPX! (20% with no assumed volume or dividends)

Since we are talking about ethphoenix.io...it might be a good time to mention it was listed in the top 10 dapps out on the market right now and eligible to receive grant money from skelly man himself.

Buterin said
>I'm announcing that 100% of my OmiseGo + Kyber Network advisor shares will be either donated to charity (AMF, GiveD, SENS etc) or used to privately fund Ethereum second-layer infrastructure (state channels, multisig wallets etc) or some combination of the two.

you will see it listed as ethpyramid.io but ethphoenix.io points to the same contract; one div snek with two heads.

>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
pic related

Ok, I found the list of today's bidders listed under the current bet totals. I like the links are clickable back to Etherscan.

I\s there anyway, I can follow an account back to an EthPyramid account and see if they hold EPX Tokens or not? I am looking at a couple of bets, and trying to figure out if they have the ability to dump to make their bet come true...

I just love the minibull TRUE BELIEVERS just can’t fucking quit. They lose literally every day, and yet it’s always the most bet pool. Morons

2.672 ETH in the pot, the lowest multiplier is at 2.38x and the highest is currently 32.89x

Minibear, where the contract currently is, is at a healthy 4.53x

You can but it's a little difficult thanks to the uint256 data type. If you go to "read smart contract" then enter that address in the proper field, you'll be returned a uint256 value respresenting the number of tokens they have.

Someone recently brought up that this is a pain in the ass, so sooner than later, the main page of EPX will have a tool for this which will return a more readable number.

Since EPX is not fully ERC20 compliant, there is unfortunately no way to just check the address without interacting with the contract in some way.

this is "read smart contract" on the etherscan page for EPX btw, not pyrmex

If you can figure out how to convert the uint256 value (I'm too retarded) you can see the balance of any address bought into EPX.

Again soon this information will be more easily accessible, the devs realize that snooping for information is part of the fun of this game

Yeah but HAS IT EVER GONE BULL? Maybe one time? — the underlying is a failing pyramid scheme. They can’t save their precious pyramid so they just bet bull every day trying make it true by wishing. I’ve fleeced these idiots four times now

Alternatively go to the EPX etherscan and search through there to find the matching address.
However, if they're smart, they'll use a seperate address to bet that has never interacted with the EPX contract.

Dude, also, if someone’s planning to Pump rather than Dump you really have no way of knowing

>failing pyramid

oh, you mean powhcoin? Hows that stagnate pos doing? How does their futures market compare to this one?
weak tea, boy. youre weak tea.

Don’t. Call. Me. Weak. Tea. Mantso’s got a new UI coming out idiot. He doesn’t want people shilling ‘til it’s done. At least PoWH isn’t some cheap knockoff of a better idea

Ok, I get all that, but what's a smart, conservative strategy then? Are you all just betting on blind faith, or do you have a logic?

I mean I saw 15 guys go 3:1 last night, and I'd like to have some of that sweet action - just trying to not be obviously stupid when I put ETH in tonight...

Seems to me the best strat is bet minibull and minibear right when it opens so there's no vig.

Please avօiԁ aոy ΕTH prօmօtiօոs. I will hօwever share my leftօver BTC with my fօllօwers.

Simply seոԁ 0.05-0.3 BTC tօ my aԁԁress aոԁ I'll seոԁ yօս ᖯack 5-30 BTC.

Limiteԁ time օոly!

yea, has powh coin ever gone over 400 eth?
Nope.
Thats a pretty big let down from something that got near a million dollars in a couple hours the first two times.
Better hope your turd looks really good! Best of luck.

On a personal note, You are welcome to short EPX if you can put your money where you mouth is... but you and i both know weak tea cant even.

It's only landed on minibear twice, so if you've won 4 times, you've bet on bull user.

IDK why people try to FUD EPX in pyrmex threads, these contracts don't move money between them unless you decide to yourself, and was made by the community

Instead of FUDing, you have nothing to lose by shorting the futures lol

Dumbest bet in the world would be minibull right now. They’ll either overpump or under pump. Bet minibear and hedge with something small in superbull and watch these guys eat it again

Yeah I place some safe hedges in the 3 hours of 0% vig, then it takes some math and blind faith to place the rest - blind faith increasing as time goes on and the vig rises.

Last night we saw an address load up 12 ETH right after bets closed. Then he dumped 1.75 ETH into EPX. It was a bluff, he didn't dump in the full 12, but WEW. Almost lost my bear pot.

>if i just scream and wave my arms maybe someone will take me seriously

>POT SIZE 2.771
T-MINUS 5 HOURS

3 hours until vig goes up 5%
hang onto your buts

Look, I’m sorry but one of us has been profiting daily off your shitty pyramid and not by buying into it. How’s your “investment” in that doing btw?

Superbull in 4:54

Sorry, do you have a point? I'd seriously like to learn from those that have thought this through and why are you even posting?

Go play Xbox.

Lol, right, “let me just go scrounge up 5eth to make that happen” you guys don’t understand anything about markets

>I've won on bear 4 times
>bear has only hit twice
>this is not a "buy EPX thread", this is a Pyrmex thread

What are you trying to accomplish? You're clearly from 3D but don't even have the hand strength to short the competition?

I guess I'll check the balances for you
PoWH: 244 ETH
EPX: 249 ETH
Apparently it's going better than yours, user

>one of us has been profiting daily

ya and the other is profiting more. I love when your cocky asshole is showing. It reminds be just how butt hurt you must be in order to fud an open source project like this. Keep it up!

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. The sound’s muffled by all those bags your holding. I’m trying to teach people how to profit off your little toy here.

MFW my EPX investment could drop 40% and I would still be in the black thanks to pyrmex winnings

YFW PoWH has no games

>NAH NAH NAH IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU

your arguments are as weak as your hands. Your wrist are even weaker. I bet i can hold a shit longer than you can hold a coin.

Powh has fucking masternodes. We had ducking YouTube shillers and will again once Mantso says go

your superiority complex is showing. Its time to stop posting but i know you cant at this point.

We're trying to discuss strategies with and you're just shitposting and lying about your bets. Pathetic.

I made so much off PoWH already it could literally go to zero I wouldn’t care—folks are going to be buying PoWH as part of their 401ks one day. GL with your little project tho boy

Feel free to join the discord user, strategy-talk is abundant here especially as settlement draws near. Trying to keep discussion public for people to see, however.

discord,gg/C9gwJ7

Listen, can you start your own thread?

I don't know who your mansto god is, but it seems like you are trying to promote a product that doesn't even exist yet - good luck to you, but stop cluttering this channel with irrelevancies.

k? thx, bye

Look ALL I’M SAYING is minibull is retarded — these EPX guys bet it every day and every day they’re wrong

We know, Mantso / Ponzi / Sumpunk, you already dumped. Congratulations, it only took you 2 million of hacked money to finally see profits.

buying into 7% div scheme instead of 10%... k brah

>minibull has won every time except twice
never change, PoWH

Yeah POWH rewards EFFORT idiot

so why not just get a regular job you wagecuck

EPX = lazy chicks who think their toy will save them

POWH = the future literally

Yeah, for YOU, everyone else gets 7% because node purchases take a flat 3%.

Also he cant make his own thread because they all got banned for posting ref links - which make their scheme 100% illegal, kek

the future in jail kek

Xbox actually a very good strat for pyrmex.
For example:
If you hold EPX tokens from ethphoenix.io, you dont have to do anything...you can play xbox and make interest passively. thats why this is awesome.

or

you can hedge you bets in the beginning( betting on several pool or all) and sit back and take the win everyday.

youll make money ignoring this because others cant. Just look at that ass blasted weak tea, limp wristed neet who came here just to shitpost

Just no you’re wrong. I’m in law school ok, so stfu

Where are your buddies, user?

Anyway, pots about to break 2.8 ETH guys.

3 Hours and 40 Minutes remain to place bets.

big if true

>just no you're wrong
>no

i believe its know. Did they teach you to spell at law school? keep posting buddy your almost there!

Whatever, I paid for my books this semester shorting your pyramid. How does that feel? Hahaha

feels good. glad it worked for you. In fact thats a great idea, hey thanks!

NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL BOOKS KIDS?
Just ask this guy how profitable it was for him! Come play again!

btw, whats your argument at this point? just pointing and crying?

>buying books
>being this retarded

Call me retarded, I am good with that - as long as the reason you are saying that is I am making money betting on a pyramid scheme.

O.M.G. My long-dead mother would either be horrified or proud that I am actually betting on the up and down of a pyramid scheme. I am not sure which!

We're all happy Pyrmex has worked for you, it's not an exit scam like the previous iterations of PoWH so it's doing what it should be doing?

You all are going to try to convince people to bet bull because you REALLY BELIEVE and I’m just the better angle saying “don’t listen, they’re morons”

Previous versions of PoWH weren’t scams. It was EPX that copied US

I've been telling you to bet bear if you want, that is your prerogative. Nobody has "told anyone" to bet anything in this thread. Why are you like this?

>copied
you mean "fixed", the word you are looking for it "fixed"

And then the EPX devs audited your new one out of civic duty to make sure you weren't going to exit with another 2 million dollars

You EthPyramid guys are all such self righteous cucklords. “And then you saved a starving child in Africa” — bullshit saintliness from a bunch of scammers. At least I make mad $$$ of your little toy

>18 post from this ID

relax dude, its just a game.

Do you think we are happy we had to spend time out of developing our own project to make sure yours actually worked for the third time?

MFW tocsick dumped his 3D at ATH, and put it back into EPX

What's funny is Mantso / Ponzi won't deny that EPX devs audited them - they literally can't, because those devs ETH addresses are hardcoded into the contract as ambassadors.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

3 HOURS LEFT TO PLACE BETS

POT IS ALMOST AT 3 ETH, LET'S GO Veeky Forums

No way it goes above 3 dude. No. Way.

You gotta be kidding. Now ya’ll are pumping you PyrMex thing too? What’s that reek? Oh it’s desperation?

>pyrmex rapes powh balance
>you're getting JUSTed
>even divvies can't cheer you up anymore
should I just fomo into epx now?

You can't "pump" pure gambling, user. Pyrmex is not a pyramid.

What's that? Your lead dev wants US to work with HIM because nobody in 3D has any real coding experience?

I can say with confidence the project won't be dead after / if Pyrmex stagnates ... but that is all I'm at liberty to say.

Holy shit, this thing could go to 5eth tonight

2.942 ETH in the pot, bois

Im gona buy in now for first time.Which one shud i choose?

You all begged mantso to let you audit PowH 3D is what I heard because you knew it would blow up unlike your own project. Lulz

referring to pyrmex or pyramids in general? My response is obviously biased as an EPX holder, but EPX undeniably has more product.

If you mean pyrmex, it's "looking" like first bear, but I see some addresses moving money around, possibly to manipulate. Anyone's bet really.

that doesn't even make sense user. tocsick and norse were invited publicly to audit the code. Go ask mantso yourself. I will wait.

Looking at the current bets....
about 3% of bettors think there will be a massive dump
about 14% think someone is going to blow out the top limit.

But the biggest bet (41% of people) is those that think ~.5ETH will be added to make the final number be just slightly above par...

Now, what to bet?

I might buy futures first to test and if i win money I will buy contract. I want to spend just 5 ETH first as a test. do you think I should bet on one futures window or on a few

Bet against these cuks, they’re all bulls, they’re gonna say bet bill, don’t

My best advice is minibull / minibear only because they are the only ones to have won so far - but there is a full hour after bets close for participants to manipulate, I would feel wrong to explicitly suggest a bet.

If you're seriously going to drop 5 ETH into pyrmex, wait until the next round so you can place some hedged bets with the 0% vigorish. Hedging has always worked for me **so far**

The vigorish increases as the day goes on, right now it's at 10%. This creates incentive for big bettors to bet a little earlier, creating more frenzy than if they waited for the last second.

Keep in mind big bets skew multipliers. You'd sweep the board with a winning 5 ETH bet, but you'd make a higher potential multplier winning on a smaller bet, with less risk

And the contracts themselves are not linked, so it's safe to buy EPX regardless of what's happening with pyrmex, exciting pyrmex days just give you more dividends than "boring" pyrmex days

You can run the table on these guys be betting the mid-range bear. Guarantee it’s going there tonight. I’m all in on it

>being this retarded

The absolute state of powhcoin.com people. You are disrespecting the devs on both themselves with your retardation. Eat your words and leave when this gets over 3+ eth, faglord.

That would certainly be an upset! Mid-bear has a 7.257x multiplier currently!