Coinfess my child

+114% q4 2017
-39% q1 2018

lost 0.8 btc on a 100 leverage long

I am Satoshi

I'm almost all in ICX right now.

I hate salty walties. I held Walton for a month or two while it slowly bled as they delayed their main net.

They will continue to delay it because they're a shitty chink project. However, the salty walties are so fucking deluded it's annoying.

Also, I actively FUD Nano. Because I know it can't scale, but it could still see a large pop because of normies, so it needs to stay down so I feel better that I'm not making gains being in it.

I reverse scammed a scammer last night. He had a sob story about an ex wife and kids he needed to see, he needed long distance train money. I gave him an obvious fake 20 but I needed bus fare myself so he gave me $3 and change he had

I get paid to shill Waltoncoin and ChainLink

Bought ICX few days ago

Im really thinking of pulling out on this bullshit. Try to use the money i have maybe even go back to wagecucking and start my own business in order to buy back in later. Im tired of making >7% gains trading BTC from its shitty bouncing back and fourth not going anywhere.

I bought high. Haven't sold low yet.

There's this insanely hot Asian girl in my class with like Double D tits who I want to fuck so bad but she's dating a 6'2 chad with a Porsche, I hope that fuck dies in an accident

>TFW I did not read the cat and made a thread like this

god damn it

feb1. btc @9k. "fuck yes bought the dip"
feb5. dropped to 6k. "fuck"
feb10. btc 9k to 8k. "okay next time ill sell and buy back in cheaper"
feb11. sell btc 8.9k. "9k is a huge resistance, and the bulls wont get past, were still in a downtrend, ill buy back in on the next crash."
feb14. btc passes 9k. "crash will happen soon"
feb15. btc @10k "crash? soon?"
feb17. btc over 11k. "were still in a coreection, right?"
mfw all i had to do was hold to make money and couldnt even to that right

tldr; buy the dips and just hodl

I bought that garbage at $6 if i see a Korean im beating his ass

80% in on LINK

>started my first real job 2 months ago
>already planning how to retire early

Based

not a confession, my friend.
a proclamation.

I lost 60% of my networth cause I thought I had the private keys to my metamask eth address but I didnt.

All the coins I have left are bags that are 60-90% down on shit exchanges like Bibox, cryptopia, coinexchange etc.

I own tron verge odyssey and SpherePay

Oh wait lmao I’m gonna be rich

i stopped caring about my portfolio after i put 90% of it in LINK and now I'm just waiting for the inevitable