Coinmetro ICO - Daily Reminder

Coinmetro ICO - European Binance
You might ask yourself, why should I invest into this? Well, I will list a couple of reasons. I have made a lot of money flipping ICOs and this is one of the few top tier ICOs at the moment.

COSS is pure shit and the coin did an impressive growth anyway, so don't be stupid.

1. Designed for mainstream adoption, the CoinMetro platform will be an all-in-one solution for crypto geared towards maximizing client value. In other words they aim at providing services for new buyers, as well as experienced high frequency and high volume traders.

2. They have an amazing team, a telegram with already 14.000 members, admins and mods which instantly respond, as well as the CEO defusing FUD himself when he has the time. The CEO has already built a fully functional and profitable Forex-Trading platform which will be providing liquidity for margin and leverage trading cryptocurrency pairs and ETCFs (crypto-ETFs that is). 50:1 leverage trading will be possible.

3. Life-time reduced trading fees on their platform, which is also a LAW-COMPLIANT FIAT GATEWAY.

4. Direct Fiat support (also for alts):

5. ICOs can be held on the platform, instantly being listed with many pairs etc.

6. The Matching Engine will allow clients to send both standard and non-standard order types, including: Markets, Limits, Stops, Limit Stop Orders and OCO (One Cancels Other) and much more.

7. CoinMetro Debit Card To provide clients with instant access to their CoinMetro wallet balances. Having already implemented a successful debit card system for FXPIG, the team has a comprehensive understanding of the logistics of this space.

If you found this information useful please consider using my code to get 2,5% bonus on your contribution:

Ref.Link: 5a9f20a55400f96a721a6bf9

And before you idiots begin to fud because of the coinburn, getting as many users on board as possible is better longterm than a shitty coinburn, so fuck off. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro
go.coinmetro.com/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0
financemagnates.(COM)
youtube.com/watch?v=zbWkLQb7My0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL why would anyone want a 'european' binance when binance is global?

Binance is chink shit

Hey OP, step off. You're ruining the copypasta I had prepared, poorfags like me need refs too!
In case mine covers something yours doesn't, though:
Fiat-Alts, instant crypto-fiat access via debit card, lending, leveraging, ETFs, TAM (tokenized asset management), ICO launching
Permanent founders discounts on both CM and FXPig for buying into the ICO with the minimum 0.1ETH, bonus 2.5% for using my ref.
Common FUD: Constant shilling, yeah, guilty, but this is a great ICO; coming at a time where actually successful, non-shady alternatives to Coinbase are sadly needed, and it’s by an experienced team
No, they didn't steal art from distric0x, they hired the same artist/web developer since they liked the style. Burgers allowed soon.
Beta App that's mostly a mockup for now:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro

ref link:
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a760e9511275e36a0faaed8

I ain't touching your ponzi scam coin nigger.

These guys are legit scammers. Based in Eastern europe. Shilling it on twitter/facebook. Allowed US investors to get involved to pump interest then say they're banned. No real photos of dev team, cartoon pictures. Stole website design. App released is just a link to website.

Anything else?

A: Because this does a fuck ton more than binance, so the location is hardly relevant in the first place.
B. Because a lot of Europeans, especially regulation wise, are wary of Eastern influence. It's the same reason many are favoring Amb over VEN. Vice versa applies as well. XCM is regulation compliant and will be very popular because of that.

read the whitepaper you idiot, how is this a ponzi?
you should read some actual books instead of lurking here.
also reflink to help the poorfag:
go.coinmetro.com/?
5a9f20a55400f96a721a6bf9

>reaching

>OCO (One Cancels Other)
Was thinking the other day how great this would be if Binance had this. Didn't realise the name until now thanks. Already bought at $0.11 this is an obvious money maker.

Check out their telegram sometime, user. They're very open and friendly about answering questions. US investors are being allowed, and they've said that burgers lying about their country and buying anyway will be able to keep their coins, they'll just have to edit their info later.
I also pointed out the website design: they hired the same designer since they liked it so much.

Nice counter argument. Even plebbit is starting a boycott from US investors.

yeah your a fudding idiot,
eastern europe because of regulations
legit earlier operation in mothercompany fxpig.com, a well rated forex trader
photos of the team
hired same designer as district because they like the style
App is currently in work
your an idiot
Anything else?

Lemme guess. The 'admins' on there don't have real photos - Correct?

>Based in Eastern europe
>No real photos of dev team
>Stole website design
>App released is just a link to website
You realize these are all verifiably false to any non brainlet that just visits their website for 10 seconds, right?

>Allowed US investors to get involved to pump interest then say they're banned
This is the only legit FUD you have so you'd better pray they stay banned (they won't)

I wanna buy in Im just concerned that; being a burger, I wont be able to after hearing Kevin’s most recent message regarding the SEC and unaccredited invester fiasco

kevin said they will take this to court with full force if needed
and they are loaded
if shit hits the fan, they will refund you
price is dollar pegged, so no harm done
better don't miss out

Dude it's not the European binance, it's the global coinbase+binance+bitmex+investment platform+tenx(debit card)

FXPIG? Let's see how popular that website is.

200 visitors a day? LOOOOOOOL

You're actually retarded.

Some of them do last I checked, but not all of them! Check out some of their AMAs on YT though, Kevin (CEO) is a cool guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0

First of all, those stats arnt accurate, secondly it's a niche website and that's no secret, thirdly they process way more volume per client than the 1 billion pajeets who are signed up on binance

Is the ICO open to burgers?

Just buy RKT faggots. Backed by the GIBRALTAR STOCK EXCHANGE, they are creating an above board, regulated exchange that big players will be able to invest in. Quit with all this slaving faggotry and buy into an exchange run by people with British accents.

so just

>make account
>canada
>wait for KYC
>adjust

anything im missing

Not officially, unless an accredited investor. The CEO has gone out to say that burgers will be allowed soon, just clearing up legal stuff. If you lie about your country/etc. to invest as a burger, they said you can keep your coins, but you'll have to change and clarify your info for the KYC.

just read the article fuckwit, you are invested anyway and want the coinburn, not understanding that more users are more valuable
financemagnates.(COM)
/forex/brokers/exclusive-fxpig-ceo-kevin-
murcko-unmasks-coinmetro-synergies-talks-ico-details/

Wrong quote?

maybe, sorry

Guys i'm completing fudding on purposed btw. Do you not want the coinburn?! I'm heavily involved with 20k+ coins... Jesus christ.

A lot more normies into crypto than forex retard. Besides this exchange only needs to achieve the popularity of something like Qryptos to be hugely profitable.

no, i want more users
we will benefit from this more in the longterm than from the coinburn

To each their own, user! I agree with the other one in that more people on board is better. For many coins it doesn't matter, but in the short term it could use that boost.

Then just sage you fucking retard. You should know acting like a retarded pajeet just triggers our NEET OCD fucking faggot.

Also I should add, why does it even really matter? How many exchanges did binance run before? Zero.
Lol. Imo it's better if we don't get the coin burn, more funds means more money for marketing and more users (each investor is basically a guaranteed user)

Ok maybe fud closer to the 0.13/0.14 mark. lol noted. Sorry if I triggered anyone

seriously, if a shitexchange like coss could pull of this insane token valuation, then no reason to not invest here
the discount on fees is for lifetime
even without dividends, the tokenmetrics are a lot better, just read the whitepaper

How are people actually fudding this. You complete retards.. If you dyor you would know they already run a very successful forex exchange since 2010, which also gives them the connections and know-how to set up their future fiat paring and debit card functionality.
Have fun FOMOing in when it moons in the coming months.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbWkLQb7My0

This is a very underlooked aspect of coinmetro imo. This is literally a platform for institutional investors

Which will be great considering that's who will be buying later this year.