Keep holding, marines. These are the days that turn boys into men. We are gonna make it...

Keep holding, marines. These are the days that turn boys into men. We are gonna make it. The singularity is right around the corner. Do not give into despair.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: people who know more than you want you to dump your LINK. Don't give them what they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof

Amassive sell wall been raging for the past few days, fucking whales, they try to make us panic sell

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

>These are the days that turn boys into men

only have 1500 linkies, am i going to make it?
how much do it need? trying to accumulate more while its cheap.
give a poorfag some advice

you need atleast 5k

yeah I saw this yesterday - total FUD from a whale. went down like 300k and then was withdrawn. probably just trying to get a couple of his friends in on the cheap (I saw two buy orders around 100-200k LINK at the same time; sell wall went away once they were filled)

youtube.com/watch?v=V4gDfl90GC0

So here's how this stupid shitcoin works: sell the rumour, buy the news.
It's been dumping like crazy, meme magic has dried up, assblaster has abandoned us.
This means it is sure that Sergey is going to blow our dicks off at SXSW and it will moon violently for the entire rest of the year.

I really wish I had big money to fuck with assholes like that. 300k linkies i'd just hit the buy order where he placed his and eat it all up. Then he'd cry and fomo back in

best pasta

I have an insider source, can confirm.

Hold as long as possible

actually a guy from the telegram chainlink channel, got mad at the wall, and stole 150k from the whale, that was fucking epic... the whale moved back the wall afterwards

>actually a guy from the telegram chainlink channel, got mad at the wall, and stole 150k from the whale, that was fucking epic... the whale moved back the wall afterwards
you guys should join the telegram channels chainlink community, it's really cool wee spot stuff like that live

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my Link and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life.

Comfy senpai. I don't sell. My stack only grows.

If you sell now you will cry later. Guys, this is BIG.

well how about you link the link to LINK telegram

25k link checking in

what does an "insider source" on crypto even mean?

you're privy to a upcoming pump and dump?