I had a revelation

After purchasing a coin have any of you had a revelation divine or otherwise?

Other urls found in this thread:

ignatianspirituality.com/ignatian-prayer/the-spiritual-exercises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link 1000eoy

Learning about compilers for smart contracts gave me some experience and perspective. E.g. how you can write a compiler, in Python, that maps Python syntax to things entirely removed from cpython, the standard implementation. Hell, cpython isn't even compiled Python, it's for interpreted use.

But really, I just came to post another pic of David D., he does great work.

So what was this revelation user? Genuinely curious.

he does
well, I didn't want to shill as I was hoping others would come and post their revelations but I used to be lost and now I am found, I now know that profits are important but not as important as what we do for society and what we leave behind

I'm looking to purchase a skyminer and get on board with sky, free internet, free will
When our grandchildren will ask, where were you when sky? Will you say no?! Or will you say high. Think about it. Then buy sky

If you were really really curios, I stooped taking life seriously, I stopped expecting things from friends or any other person from that matter now I am very rarely dissapointed. I learned how to laugh several times a day, I started calling my folks more often. I smile at people on the street and they smile back. When you wake up say to yourself what you are thankful for even if it's just for waking up another day.
I've been blessed and hope you are or will be as well

Who else came back to Christianity through /pol/? For me, it's as much philosophy as it is faith. Every day, I try to thank my creator for another day of life, then acknowledge my willingness to be part of his plan. Then I say, and if you don't want me patronising hookers and strippers, I'm gonna need a sign. Like, a burning bush or disembodied hand writing on a wall level sign.

Fuck man I can't deal with these pictures feels like I'm dreaming

I left /pol when it turned away from being just a place for edgy jokes and just became a propaganda board.
If you want a sign fast, meditate or take lsd you can also check this out this book ignatianspirituality.com/ignatian-prayer/the-spiritual-exercises
When you are invested in sky every day seems like that

>Sky
SKYCOIN!? AHahahahahaha gtfo idiot

I accept and appreciate your input, hope one day you will join us

Aw man now I feel bad you're supposed to banter back

there is no banter, there is only peace
and skycoin, there is skycoin as well

peace and skycoin to you brother

Nice user. Paid for mine yesterday

Those first skyminers are gonna be in museums someday

>paying 1btc for a miner worth 300 bucks

lmao

writing weak fud I ayyy at your lmao

teach me how to fud harder pls baby

nope

why even post weak fud on a gazelle spoting forum

Any time I go back to /pol/ now I think fuck, what was I ever here for in the first place? Wall to wall (((hatred))) and 9/11 conspiracy theories.

>not having 1 btc

occasional diamonds that don't get dropped there any more. The spark has moved elsewhere, follow it!

not a revelation, but many autistic premonitions leading up to learning about one specific technology. i channeled their logo for about 18 months straight without knowing what it was

i dont think ive ever been jealous of a stack of hay before

A while back, before I went to bed I had a feeling hit me saying I was going to find a 100$ bill the next day. I knew it was going to happen. The next day sure as shit the second I left my apartment there was a 100$ bill floating right outside my door. It wasn’t mine or my ladies. After browsing Veeky Forums an user had said he made impressive gains on Veeky Forums. After reading that I got the exact same feeling as I had when I found that 100. I opened Veeky Forums and the first thread was assblaster, shilling link.
It was January right before my birthday. I bought 4K link and am just chilling. Link is it, it’s going to make it. So are we.

what, inf? im not so keen on it because of all the pedo shit

where and please don't say reddit, took 4 years break from here and reddit is just a cesspool. They like to pretend to be helpful or good, but they are attention starving morality waving fucks, at least here you know people are cunts and they don't pretend otherwise

Also, buy sky

i learned about link using my brain, but the reason i keep buying is because of a similar thing. i felt a calling and a compulsion that i could not ignore.

My divine revelation is with the fan in that position that room probably smells like a fish market

its usually fat girls that have rotten smelling pussies. a girl like that would taste pretty good

all roasties must hang

i would never dream of suggesting reddit.

honestly i'm not really sure, im super busy lately so i spend most of my free time here and on telegram. lets get a community started on skybbs, there are so many "on the level" individuals in the skycoin community.

also hows pic related for starters? I'll be getting more when BCH finally does something

sounds great, but I'm not big on joining groups, will save the address though, thanks for the tip

I'm waiting to see what btc will do and depending on that will increase my sky position, at the moment i'm only in btc eth sky and nuls and since nuls is heavily shilled I feal it's my duty to bring the good word about sky

i bought POWH3D and i realized i'm literally going to get 1000$ in weekly passive income for the rest of my life.

Fucking ridiculous man.