twitter.com/CNBC/status/971135837277769728?s=19
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit I also forgot to post the link lmao

twitter.com/CNBC/status/971135837277769728?s=19

Operations manager just said a huge update is on the way

Holy fuck how does it feel to be a noprivateowner

#handsoffmyprivates

Too bad only bat shit crazy shit libs watch CNBC.

Fuck off back to FOX faggot. Or better yet, neck yourself.

its literaly insane the profits im having from this shit, it just can't be, i feel like im entering some GTA shit code in real life

How does it feel to be the biggest brainlet of all time.

Shit this better be good, or else I'm fucking going to kms from the stress

Nice, hopefully when it lists normies eat it up and I can dump my bags

Lmao this sounds like some pajeet shit but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt lmao

This is what I get for leaving /pol/ I guess. Peace out faggots of BIZ. Even if you are fags BTCP to the MOON!

the thing is i bought ZCL at >20 that is why

I won't leave without backing up my claim. I thought I might have confused CNBC with MSNBC, but no. Of the headlines a large percentage are Trump hit pieces, one on equality in the workplace, and another shitting on Shkreli. I maintain that CNBC is news for shitlibs with a narrow world view. Also, I don't watch fox either except for Tucker Carlson for entertainment only.

The video literally says to just stick with Bitcoin. This is going to tank.

t. someone with 2 btcp

>2 btcp
2.25 here
am I overlord?

I dunno. If the richlist on the btcprivate website is right, something like 97% of coins are in 100 wallets. If they just hodl, this might sky rocket

Disregard that. I suck cocks. Read the graph wrong.

It's a worthless shitcoin. Rhett is a fucking useless shit pumper. He will get bored in a few months and abandon it like he does everything else.

That richlist was wrong, the blockchain wasn't fully synced. It's much much more evenly spaced now

Damn, I bought in at 70ish months ago

t. noprivates

70 btcp here lets gooooooooo

did you empty your zcl wallets before importing the private key to a btcp wallet? What could go wrong if I import it with zcl still in the old wallet?

Probably nothing but might as well do it anyway, just make another zcl address and send it all there

It's good security form for brainlets who accidentally download a fake wallet and get their funds stolen, if you move them they can't access the original funds. More for the BTC people though

Some friends I shilled zcl to say they have their ballance in red and shows 0 in the exit wallet.

kek, fatty got triggered!!

So glad I mined a bunch of these. Big things coming for BTCP.

bought 27 zcl when they were under 10 in early december

panic sold when btc hit 7k
proceeded to get scammed out of 2.5k because I'm a goddamn moron
Now I get to watch this shit go stratospheric while I pick up the pieces of my now-$400 portfolio.

I don't know why I'm still here.

>One of the only non-vaporware coins.

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Someone's a little liberal bitch

See you in in april

Tucker gives the best interviews.

Puts people on blast with a smile, I love it.

Where the fuck is this shit being traded? I visited both exchanges listed on the developer site and can’t find a listing.

yeah, he's a blast to watch

kucoin so far, but I don't think deposits are open yet

does that mean everyone that wanted to sell their coins off has already done so?

No, it's only open to people who had BTC on Kucoin during the fork, and also only for people who have found the address of the market as it hasn't been announced yet

Ignore it, it's a minuscule amount of the total BTCP

Nope, only people who were given BTCP for their BTC on KuCoin can actively sell it right now.

is it possible to buy now if you edit the html address?

but deposits are not open and its going to massively dump once people can do that.

I'm not sure actually, if you have some BTC on kucoin you can try but I wouldn't recommend doing it right now

Address is at kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

Only to recover even harder than it dips.

If you can time the dip, you can make a killing.

You don't have to edit anything, anyone can buy right now but deposits and withdrawals of BTCP are disabled

trust me, you would if this wasn't provided to you

>edit the html address

>html address

like if you dont have a clue what you are takling about why did you even insert the HTML word to begin with and not just say "edit the address"

KYS