What does frontal baldness absent mean?

so ive been reading up on klinefelters syndrome but i always see the term "frontal baldness absent" and i have no clue what it means. ik what male pattern baldness is ik what a receding hairline is but whenever i try to research shat this is i get confused. does it mean ur balding or that ur not balding because of lack of dht production?

It means you're not balding towards your hairline.

so for example mine would be balding towards me meaning i wouldnt have this

meant that as a qurstion sorry. im really worried i have this even tho i grow chest hair and a beard pretty well and my testicles arent really small. might just be anciety tho

anxiety* fuck i cant type today.

I'm literally that pic.

I'm still smarter than all of you tho.

man im so scared it hurts. if i could get a chromosome test i would but i cant for various reasons. man idk what to do, if i have this whats the point of living in suffering, i dont have narroe shoulders and my hips (or the love handle pelvic area) is in line with my chest i have a baritone voice im obese but i still grow chest hair and facial hair idk am i being paranoid? i just dont wanna be a bitch loser.

Get a fertility test

Basically that syndrome prevents "male pattern balding", as male type balding is driven by some dominant alleles + testosterone.

im 17 and my parents think im crazy thats why i cant go get one. im afraid it hurts i mean ive tried measuring my testicles with charts online (to scale making sure 1 jnch is actually 1 inch) and my results have been roughly 20 or 25 millileters with a side by side comparison which is adult size like i said i grow facial and body hair (ive actually shaved my body twice for dumb reasons and it always came back at the same thickness. idk im super scared tho. i just dont know it hurts. :(

You are just an illiterate faggot.

Obesity lowers testosterone levels. Stop eating like a pig you sub-human.

>frogshit
Kill yourself

>17

look dude i dont care about the age Shit right now i just am trying to get some answers. this isnt shitposting either i truly am scared i have some chromosomal disorder. who wouldnt be. i planned on quitting Veeky Forums soon anyway but i just need confirmation of whats wrong. and yes ik im fat. i wanna start bodybuilding but guess what if i have this issue then whats the fucking point. if i have this no woman will ever love me. ive been alone all my life (besides my family you cucks) and it hurts. i wish a girl loved me ive thought about suicide so much the past few months (i only discovered this syndrome a week ago or so) idk what to do man.

in basically all cases of kline people have small testes. you said you think your around 20-25ml, kline is more like 1-4. you dont have kline faggot

>Chromosomal disorder
Yeah buddy, you've got one. Sorry to break it to you but you have
FUCKING
DOWN
SYNDROME

maybe schopenhauer's "metaphysics of love" will calm you down, if you are so desperate for women

also this

Perfect place for pathetic crybabies like you

>tfw transsexual
>tfw wish I had klinefelters
wanna swap bodies?

For all the underaged reading this thread and freaking out thinking they have this, don't be. You're still undergoing puberty so you will still have some fatty titty tissue and wide hips that narrow with time. You might also just be fat go lose some weight lel.

I was worried for a second but then I realised I have full hair and a beard. I'm just fat it seems.

it says baldness ABSENT

meaning not balding, meaning hair