BTFO BTFO BTFO

BTFO BTFO BTFO
Let's pop some bottles, these lasagna plebbit faggets are gonna be spamming pink wojak in time. with all the fud and fork bullshit, YOUR TASTE THAT MUCH BETTER!
S=HOMELESS MAN SHITS IN PRE FORK FUDDERS MOUTH
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got too excited there... It's your tears that are going to be like velvet dancing across my pallet , they will be delicious

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
THIS CAN'T BE, IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS.

Where is this getting traded on?

Don't claim your victory lap till deposits are enabled. It's going to be a wild 24 hours once it begins

Thinking anyone will sell lower. Deposits open you’ll be lucky to get in under 300

It will dump hard under 100, then it will moon like crazy after a day or two.

kucoin

Wanna know how it's going to end up? Just look at Bitcoin Gold

You're an idiot, there are people with thousands of BTCP waiting to drop their bags. If you think this isn't going to see a huge dump in the coming days you're simply delusional. It will moon again but there's going to be a big dump first.

>NODEPOSITSYET

Get ready for the biggest 20$ pricing youv ever seen

more like bitcoin diamond

Name one person faggot.

The zcl early investors already dumped there bags the people who have btcp have it from buying zcl at 150+.

Keep fudding though. The bitterness is great.

It won't go lower than $150. If it does get that low, it won't stay there long. Think flash dips.

That's going to be the floor.

Why the fuck hasn't CMC added this yet? Fucking useless cunts.

what is this?

I've been saying privacy coins are going to be big this year with the new USA tax laws.

I was betting on COLX before coinsmarkets stole all of my money.

Exactly why sell lower. People will buy in. Gooks know nothing about it. Community support won’t let it die either. Bitcoin and privacy are huge selling points. News agencies already brought it up

Yup, we'll see $700 - $900 by the end of March, we'll see into the $1000 range in April.

If the entire market goes on a massive bull run?

BTCP could end up being worth $3000 - $5000 by Summer.

>the people who have btcp have it from buying zcl at 150+.
Or from being in crypto and having BTC. It dropped to BTC holders too. Most of the people on this board have free BTCP even if they don't care about it at all.

congrats if you guys make money on this but don't kid yourself into believing that this is a privacy coin

I dont see it on kucoin

Wtf is this supposed trading

But not that much. Most exchanges didn't support the BTC -> BTCP fork.

Only if you held your BTC in a private wallet and went through the process of retrieving them via the BTCP wallet, can you have access to your BTCP coins.

For ZCL, similar situation, though more exchanges supported ZCL for the fork than for BTC.

The actual circulating supply of BTCP will be the lowest of all Bitcoin coins.

>thinks anyone is dumb enough to have more that 500 btc on an exchange.
>1:1 ratio give aways
>thinks all these poor faggots have more than 3 btc to there name

You have to type in the address manually right now.

Link pls

Also, btcp but does anyone worry that exchanges that didnt support eg bittrex btc side will end up with like 500,000 btcp themselves that they dump?

They'd get sued into oblivion, but technically, they can't because it would require closure of the BTC wallets, and everyone would know what kind of fuckery they were up to.

As for the link: kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

How would they get sued? If you dont hold your own keys and they dont support it it's not the users.
And wallets are taken offline all the time and you cant take action

They could do it by sweeping the BTCP from all the BTC wallets into their own wallet. But AFAIK that would be publically viewable on the blockchain because sweeping via the electrum wallet is a public transaction. They might find a way to do it privately though

Roger.
Not FUDing just an ongoing thought I've had as a btcp holder

2018 will be the year of the lawsuits.