Just a reminder for the containment board refugees

Just a reminder for the containment board refugees
Veeky Forums is not right wing and never has been
Nigger and nazi jokes are exactly that, jokes. Pls don't reply to this thread just recognize that you aren't welcome kthnx

Nigger

Choke on niggers foreskins, kike

Forget about sibverting the whole website fucking kike, who the fuck buys that shit, is not the cold war anymore

1488. Gas the fucking kikes.

This site has already been subverted by foreign governments attempting to gain a foothold in the society of their rivals by using psyop and social engineering techniques
Years ago we would have recognized this and fought it but nah the influx of infected minds was too much

wtf I wanna 1776 with Jews and blacks now, we are stronker together!

100% agree, all oldfags know this

It was "far left" by oreilys interpretation because it was free speech and making fun of bush
it was never far left in the sense of wanting our own homelands to be taken over by third world masses
and it is most certainly far from being leftist now
you lost faggot
you cunts jumped the gun and tried to strangle us before you could even reach us
fucking brainlet

fuck off to /pol/ fag

Yeah we love our based niggers and such.

Veeky Forums is a communist board, comrade.

Leftists aren't allowed to make offensive jokes. The hate here is real always has been and communists all deserve to die.

t. joined the site 1 year ago from stormfaggot

>overtin window has shifted so far that leftist liberal ideas became nazi and fascist in the span of a two term affirmative action president

Go back to President trump general or whatever, you authoritarian loving faggot.
Fuck the police
Fuck the government
Fuck the system
Fuck everyone
Welcome to Veeky Forums enjoy your stay

Looks like someone is salty after getting destroyed on that Trump thread.

>board full of capitalists trying to make bank
>commie board
now THATS funny

It makes me sad that newfags don't understand this.

>8167969

THIS.

FUCK ANYONE WHO STANDS FOR ANYTHING.

I have been posting on Veeky Forums since 2005
You are obviously some fuckwit teen that belongs in a BLM police line up
cry more you little bitch

My dick is so confused.
Face of a 12 year old, bust of a 30 year old milf.

Bad b8 m8 kys

Arw you under 15?

Them you're a stupid faggot and I got nothing else to say to ya
Go suck off a boy in blue and beg for a night stick up your ass

so many faggots itt

Found your picture

No shit. Thats literally why Moot made /r9k/ /mlp/ and /pol/.

>a Tibetan small engine repair forum with millions of visitors must fit into a single box

Then* you illiterate monkey
Though its entirely possible that you're just that emotionally invested that you're firing off posts with fat fingers

kek
cry more about it you brainlet queer

You can stay itt
I don't mind the tits your posting

Holy shit this is some peak 15 year old edge.

tits are a great unifying force, yes

To be fair, /sp/ and Veeky Forums are just containment boards too

Reporting this sub to the admins. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.

Everyone is liberal when they're younger. That's why the phenomena of people getting more conservative as they mature is a real thing. And that's old school Fox rhetoric to paint Veeky Forums as liberal when it was very much libertarian. Nice try though, nigger. And thanks to liberal retards like you showing us what Hitler was really up against, you make it easy to sympathize with him.

You’re referencing Harry Potter? Are you 10 years old?

>my beloved wife's son
You really think he's serious nigger? It's just a copy pasta

This guy, forcing his values on others, with no regard to outcome. Your no different. Welcome to humanity, we are all fuckers, just on different sides of the same coin dumbass

Veeky Forums is (and always has been) a /pol/ colony, anime was a mistake, and OP is a faggot.

1776 kicked out the slave trading jews

Should have made them take their farm equipment with them.

anarchofag

Shoo shoo shareblue

I can't speak for others but this is unironically true for me.

see you on the day of the rope, soyboy

Have fun larping.