Nebulas (NAS)

Daily reminder that if you don't hold NEBULAS (NAS), you literally won't make it.

P.S. I gain nothing from telling you guys this, I am genuinely doing it for your own good.

P.P.S This reminder will be posted every week

P.P.P.S You faggots don't even realise that there is the best decision you will make in your life, right here ITT.
Fuck me Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

nebulas.io/docs/NebulasTechnicalWhitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just look at this fucking team, let alone the fact that the main net is coming out within the next 20 days, and that it will be the first functional blockchain 3.0 platform. This shit is the actual Ethereum killer. It literally does everything Eth/Eos does but better.

whys this getting shilled so hard

I drunk bought 100 NAS near the top because I liked the name. I hope you are right.

Will I make it with 200?

>Stellar turned downwards
nice

this is just the latest chink pump and dump but you should still probably get in on it

But who are they all looking at?

But seriously though, if anyone has any questions on why they should buy it or about the project, do ask.
I'm not trying to shill to increase the price, that will come with time. Also one thread on Veeky Forums won't do that anyway.
I just want as many people from here to make money with me.

Why do you want us to buy this?

>I just want as many people from here to make money with me.
This. I have learnt a lot from biz and want to give back.

Alright, I will check out this project, thanks for the recommendation.

Fuck I'm sold just bought 100k thanks

> I have nothing to gain from this
> Telling us for our own good

Sure, mate.

Answer the question then. What do you think I have to gain from telling everyone about this.
Really think, really have an attempt to come up with a non-autistic answer.
Or maybe you could accept the fact that not everyone is a cunt, like you must be?

i appreciate you trying to help user, could i get a quick rundown on the project and what this needs to trigger the mission

>for your own good

I don't get it. it's a decentralized search engine? how is that comparable to eth? what does the token actually do? i'm extremely wary of all chink coins at this point...

i hosts smart contracts like eth and dapps like eos, but does both things better.
the search engine part is just a way to sort the dapps, as we are looking at a future in which dapps will be a huge part

yes. i got 1000 NAS for 8k the other day. $1k within a year. then i will invest 500k into cryptos and 100k into forex :D. Insider info isn’t illegal with crypto yet! I got insider info from John gilliardi about nebulas

tell us

tell us

nigga..dont post it again. this board may make it look like it is shitoin. keep quite. no need to let hidden gems to this board. let them die with their stinky linkes with zero value

Okay, I won't post again.

may be post it weekly/bi-weekly once

Dude thanks for this, I actually don't think you are shilling for once on biz and just promoting a solid project...I just researched it for the last 45 min or so

jesus fucking christ

added to blockfolio under watch as a reminder to score some. But ya I agree with shhhhh

>actually fucking bought mobius
user
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

seriously. I was thinking about buying some of this until I realized the guy shilling it holds fucking EOS, dragonchain, and mobius. I feel like a pajeet just looking at that blockfolio.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

You posted this twice this week already.

Bought mobius in ico, a binance listing has been in motion before the ico even ended.
Don't worry about anything other than Nebulas. This is only half of my portfolio.

Before anyone asks, I have a larger EOS stack, which I only recently bought.
Have around 1500 WTC which I got at around $8.
And a few other projects such a iexec rlc and qash.
Mobius works out to be under 2.5% of my portfolio

Are these all long holds?

Yeah they are, I have most of these aswell

Pretty much this. I have mine in cold storage and can't see myself selling for the foreseeable future.

its already 10 each though
can it realistically moon any higher enough to give people here a chance? say they were able to put (being generous) 1k into it

would that really offer more gains than going for a coin that is under a dollar, under 10 cents preferably?

I bought this in pre-sale.

Smart-contract platform that brings rewards bringing value to the network using a ranking algorithm (Nebulas Rank). Those with the highest Nebulas Rank get to be bookkeepers of the blockchain (essentially, a weighted version of delegated proof of stake). Smart-contracts can be ported from other chains with ease. Has a developer incentive protocol which rewards frequently-used smart contracts and DApps.

The search engine is just the last piece, allowing you to find useful contracts, applications, and addresses.

You dont need a blockchain to search other blockchains for data.

You can just query them since a blockchain is public and decentralized

Of course. As you know blockchain is the future and more and more crypto regualtions are happening. Just today we seen coinbase launch their index fund. Everyday this space is becoming more popular, and the entire crypto marketcap has so much room to grow.

But imagine this. Even if the crypto marketcap didn't grow anymore, which is very unlikely, and nebulas reached the marketcap of ethereum now(no reason it couldn't), that would see an increase of 325x. So yes, your 1k would be $325,000

People seem to keep focusing on the search engine part of this, but are forgetting that the search engine is only a part of this huge project.

As many of you (I hope) know, decentralised apps really are the next paradigm shift in the cryptocurrency scene.

Blockchain 1.0 - The introduction Digital Currency
Blockchain 2.0 - The introduction of Smart Contracts.
Blockchain 3.0 - The introduction of Dapps (Decentralized applications).

With more and more dapps in the future, nebulas will not only be the prefered platfrom to host them, as it rewards the creators, it will also be a search engine for dapps not only on nebulas, but also on eth/eos/zilliqa/neo etc.
It will help you sort through the thousands and thousands of dapps there will be in the future to find the most relevant and highly rated onces, based on the most important criterias.

This. My only concern is that it is all heavily dependent on the ranking algo. That needs to be dialed down perfectly.

Considering they have former members of google and some of the leaders in blockchain industry as well as creators of some of the most used apps today (airbnb etc.), I think its safe to safe they will.

that rests on its ability to match eth marketcap
Thanks for the finger in the right direction, guess its time to research this

That's all I wanted out of this. Do your own research and make your own decisions, best of luck :)

Eth can already do dApps

Creators already have the potential to be awarded for it. You wouldn’t be making a dApps otherwise.

The majority of DApps actually have high-velocity tokens (which will be much higher velocity than M1 currency) so they are unlikely to store high amounts of value since you will only hold them for as long as you need to spend them.

Not even sure what you are suggesting.

dApps are powered by gas like smart contracts. Your reward can be in ETH.

I'm wondering this too. IMO ETH pretty much does everything that matters dapp wise. Besides I don't see a scalability plan here. If there is, is it better than Plasma, Raiden and Sharding?

There isn’t and nobody else has the engineers to beat them. All the best people are working on making Eth scale.

Eth has also shown the highest stability of all the coins in the top 10, and the highest marketcap coins built ontop of it (OMG for instance). There are more developers and development work being down than on all the other platforms combined. Eth has already won.

I don't understand what you are saying. Look up Nebulas' proof of devotion. Creators of dapps will be rewarded in a way unlike eth/neo.
And the two aren't competing. Eth/neo or any of the others I mentioned before succeeding only helps Nebulas, as it increases results for the search engine.
I understand it may be hard to fully grasp the concept. If you have time, I'd highly recommend the whitepaper.

You first claimed the search engine engine will be a small part of Nebulas, and that the big deal was the dApps platform. Btw, search engine on a blockchain makes no sense.

>Creators of dapps will be rewarded in a way unlike eth/neo

There is no other logically way to reward a creator. Sorry, but im not buying your bags.

That's fine mate, thanks anyway for the questions, although I'd recommend doing some more research if you had time.
Cheers.

b-but i have Cardano
Fuck .. i like Neb more, cooler name and logo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Np, picking apart icos is how you will know when something is actually worthwhile.

Ive done enough research on this coin, might pnd in the short term, but not much of a solid winner in the med-long term.

The are actually working on a blockDAG, similar in theory to Aviv Zohar's SPECTRE. So yes, it could be better.

Also see, page 45, Lightning Network: nebulas.io/docs/NebulasTechnicalWhitepaper.pdf

Pretty much any ETH app can be forked and easily have the monetization aspect removed.

Thank you for this.