DUMP LINK NOW

DUMP THIS SJW COIN RIGHT NOW

F + SPIT

IF YOU INVEST IN CHAINLINK YOU INVEST IN THE USURPATION OF THE WEST

>If I false flag maybe people will buy my bags
stop posting stinkey, and yes I'm sure you just want to buy more, that's why you're doing this.

dumb fucking linkies spiraled this ponzi scheme out of control he is using the millions of NEET bux to now give to fucking nonwhite invaders

God you pol tards are a pack of fuckwits. This is what's called good exposure for everyone on earth that goes outside, has friends, and a job.

pic related are the people FUMING about this

think about preserving their superior white genes guys

A true /pol/ack despises this man and ignore all their products. A true Veeky Forumsraeli secretly despises him but profit from his product.

It's just business homie. No reason to get your emotions involved.

you have to do this type shit to appease the powers that be. this is how he gets initiated. look at all successful companies

OH NO A TWEET FROM FEBRUARY 2017 HAS BEEN UNEARTHED AND POSTED ON Veeky Forums OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Shut up and gag on a cock.

I cringed a little. These are the kind of people who browse /pol/ lmao.

LINK = DOA

HE IS USING ALL OF HIS PONZI MONEY TO INCREASE THE NONWHITE INVASION OF THE WEST

F

if its good for sergey its good for us.

lmfao

Those are all false flags. Not real white people.

>average LINK buyer propping up this refugee invasion

kek

Hi. American here. Nobody wants open boarders. Not even Democrat voters. The only people pushing shit like this are fringe lunatics. The same people who don't like Russians.

I honestly find it hard to believe they are from /pol/ and not some subreddit. /pol/ fucking hates that shit.

I never posted on /pol/ but I know you're wrong. Those are redditors from the_donald.
pic related is actual /pol/ posters

Umm Democrats really do, and you are replying to almost certainly a jew.

I spreaded this FUD yesterday. All day was calling Sergey a "Muslim Sympathizer". Tbhfam I don't give a fuck, this was before ico anyway. At the end of the day this is about smart contracts + ETH. We will make sure LINK succeeds. Nothing you can do.

correction, picture is of NYC attentionwhores

>SJW heading a scam coin uses his ponzi derived funds to fund muslim invasions and bugmen urbanites LOVE IT

those are redditors from /r/the_donald

all those pics original postings can be found there and a few of them are e-celebs larping

>replying to a gaslighting jew
Why though

People that dont know whats going on would read it and interpret it as reality
shilling 101

That's fine by me. We deserve it.