Nano chad coin

This is objectively the best working cryptocurrency there is. All the FUD surrounding it turned out to be fake. This is the only crypto that could ever stand a chance in every day shopping situations. If anyone can tell me a better place to dump my money let me know because I'm tryna get rich.

Kill yourself now you beta fuck.

Only betas play the beta game you beta fuck

Kill yourself now you beta fuck.

I'm pretty much all in to this and Omisego, but a bit more in Omise. I hope I make it.

Is there a coin out there that has a better chance of being added to Coinbase any time soon?

That last pump didn't work out as planned. "Bullish flag forming"

just liked that green dildo that popped out. im in this, omg, ven, and DNA

If it gets above $100 any time soon I'd expect it, but I don't see coinbase adding new coins anytime soon

It's a pitty the price keeps dropping and dropping. Far too volatile to be used as a real currency.

Pumps aren't planned lol

I'm not worried about it

rolling to buy or not for max profit before May
even - buy nano
odd - hold btc
dubs - double down on options above
trips - roll again

2/3

Sorry to break it to you user, but Omise's plasma network is going to be added to ethereum and make OMG redundant.

Go all in on Nano.

3/3

its way too early to make judgements based on volatility. You can make that claim about every coin, its pointless to say.

looks like i'm in, guys. when is the roadmap coming out?

Why's the price keep dropping even there's a lot of good news like merchants start accepting nano, dekstop wallet, and potential roadmap release soon

Bitcoin went down and it just mooned

Because every time this coin goes on an exchange it has massive technical problems. Because it has no features other than "lol its fast n free". Because over 10% of it got stolen before there was a single actual use for it and it took weeks to figure out what happened because Nano doesn't even have a proper fucking timestamp.

U lie

All in nano forever

Let’s hear your buy high sell low sob story user

This coin is on a moon mission and the rest of crypto keeps trying to hold it back. I'm guessing $18 EOW. EOM is anyones guess, lower $20s?

Sky is the limit

EOM? 30-40 EOW? Maybe not 20

here we go
see you lads at $22