Solidworks help

As you see in the pic attached im trying to make a edged blade, but I want the downwards slant to go down the curved highlited blue region insted of right angle you see at the end.

How do I go about doing this?

He's a real life example of what im trying to make. See how the end curves down into the edge insted of the right angle edge I have in op pic.

Forgot pic

Did you take a picture of your computer screen?

I'm sorry, you're too retarded for this board.

>OMG YOU USED A PHONE cus its easy HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Get over it faggot

>cus its easy
Learn to computer literacy.

Draw the shape of the edges you want on the face of the rectangular prism, then use a lofted cut.

Go be autistic somewhere else.

How about you stop being a stuffy faggot on Veeky Forums of all places.

>lofted cut

Thanks for your input user!

No seriously, if you photograph your own monitor and ask for technical help just get the fuck out this isn't tech support.

> on Veeky Forums of all places.
welcome newfag

Some people browse Veeky Forums on their phones, stop being so autistic and fuck off. No one cares.

Wow, butthurt much?

>heh le newfag meme means I can claim this argument has been won by myself by calling people newfags hehehe

Get over yourself

> Some people browse Veeky Forums on their phones
and? are you this retarded?

Nice projecting

It's not about the argument, it's about the fact that you think this is not how Veeky Forums is.

You can have the last reply kid

>everyone on Veeky Forums is the same person

Not OP, but Veeky Forums has been pushing its edgy reputation a bit too far lately. When I first started browsing about four and a half years ago people could post stuff they're working on and get feedback from the community, even if there was some mild trolling mixed in.

Fast forward to last week. I posted a thread on Veeky Forums asking for ideas about potential applications that you guys would like to see for my optimization research. This is some pretty cutting edge stuff that I'm working with multiple professors in my research group, and all I could get was personal attacks and retarded kids misunderstanding what I was doing and saying they could make this in 30 minutes.

The point is, lay off the edge. It's killing Veeky Forums.

I know.

>make this thread
>faggot wants to autisticly fight about autist shit
>get 1 good reply so far
>autistic kid still trying to get the last reply yelling "newfag" and other retarded shit so he can try to feel good about himself for half a second.

Whatever tho, trolls am I right

> Veeky Forums hasn't always made fun of crooked phone images and pictures of computer screens.
ummm what?

there's this lovely printscreen on your computer button that makes your image not look retarded.

>> Veeky Forums hasn't always made fun of crooked phone images and pictures of computer screens.
It has to some extent, but the outright hostility on this board is now so off the charts that people can't even post actual academic research anymore. Everything is just one giant shitfest of anons attacking each other.

Like it's not even possible to have an interesting discussion anymore.

Its when retards from /b/ think that browsing Veeky Forums makes you smart so they migrate.

>what were you working on anyway user?

>It has to some extent, but the outright hostility on this board is now so off the charts that people can't even post actual academic research anymore
I haven't seen any posted recently.
Can you link some in the archive?

The math threads continue to be full of great high brow trolling and lots of help.
There's maybe lots of shit thrown at physics because anything interesting is gonna be posted on every pop-sci blog. Is that what you're referring too?

I think we have fewer mods too.

Well when people see new claims of technology they become jealous, sceptical, and outright violent becuase by you introducing some new innovative change means you are better than them, and that they must insult you to feel better.

Not everyone though, just the petty ones.
I've had this happen before talking about my defense tool an /k/ and thoes faggots started getting so threatened there was about 50 posts just on some subtopic of if titanium is stronger than steel trying so desperately to try to feel better about their shitty fragile weak egotistical selves.

I don't mean to attack you, just trying to provide reasons why maybe that thread only had troll posts.
> you wrote the OP in a very cringey way
> I don't know enough about algos to comment constructively
> You didn't provide enough info for the common Veeky Forumstard to understand your work

That's why I ignored the thread anyway.
The parasitology and the old CFD threads were amazing because the OP knew how to explain their research.

>Veeky Forums has been pushing its edgy reputation a bit too far lately
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA