Hi

hey I forgot about this coin, have 2k of em. Is it doing something?

yeah, bleeding to death

Hi :)

Any possibility this will have a rise similar to TRX that defies all logic and achieves 20+ cents?

Wow, I'm broke I guess, there goes my last $10.

Congrats on the new atl today. Seriously.

Holding 1 million+. Comfy

No because it wouldn't defy logic. Its a solid idea with a solid dev team.

TELCOOOIIINEEEEEEEEEE

thank god i sold my stack for ven

this is it. they got accepted into GSMA and are only cryptocurrency to do so. They have a update tomorrow being released and seemed confident of a new exchange being listed in March sometime. Devs are active in telegram. Lot of potential.

Would have been ok if it had launched 6 months earlier

What are some realistic price predictions for this coin?

short term, 10 cents
medium term, 50 cents to $1.00
long term, $10.

since it drops a bit every day who knows.

Only at 700K thought about hitting an even mil-I think we will be relatively happy by Dec

What are these numbers based on? Serious question

dreams

I could see it hitting around .10-.20 actually no problem by EOY but the rest might be just dreams

10-20 cents would be good for the shitcoin considering its literally under a cent. I'd expect at the very minimum 5 cents based on nothing but the speculation and increase of the cryptomarket. Telcoin honestly has a good idea but for it to succeed their are a lot of hurdles, I guess you could say about a lot of projects. Admittedly I bought TEL and lost a fuck ton before selling at a loss and holding something else.

anything 5 cents plus and I'm happy. Planning on a strong HODL though.

honestly debating on accumulating more or picking up some ltc

Shitcoin. Glad I got rid of my bags...

Yea anyone with TEL really should be holding until the end of this according to the road map. Once it gets out of the Kucoin strangle hold a lot of us will be seeing green again I'd imagine