US investors banned. Check the telegram

>Game over

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?
xcmprice.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who

This is not new news

Lmao. Told Y'all they didn't have their shit together.
"FxPig" Get outta here...

100% Slavic. Fucking commie faggots

No shit? Thank god I didn't invest in this. Y'all just got btfo

good that means us Europeans can dump on you :)

why does SEC have to ruin everything

reeee fuck you kevin

Seems they're not completely out, it's loopholes that are closed it seems. Here's my pasta on this anyway, because it's still a great ICO if you're out of the US and aren't getting fucked by your government.

Fiat-Alts, instant crypto-fiat access via debit card, lending, leveraging, ETFs, TAM (tokenized asset management), ICO launching
Permanent founders discounts on both CM and FXPig for buying into the ICO with the minimum 0.1ETH, bonus 2.5% for using my ref.
Common FUD: Constant shilling, yeah, guilty, but this is a great ICO; coming at a time where actually successful, non-shady alternatives to Coinbase are sadly needed, and it’s by an experienced team
No, they didn't steal art from distric0x, they hired the same artist/web developer since they liked the style.
ref link:
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a760e9511275e36a0faaed8

Latest update is that all loopholes are closed yet Kevin said 99% sure it'd be fine.

Confirmed, I just asked in their telegram. This was also in the Saturday update so it's nothing necessarily new, burgers will still likely be permitted.

Someone should ask why he even gives figures like 99% sure ... when it's obviously BS

Kevin has been fairly honest and straightforward before. He hasn't set anything in stone and made promises on burgers being allowed, but if he says 99% he likely means it's a sure thing and already in the works barring cataclysmic bullshit.

Is this even true though?

Previously, burgers could get in through loopholes (signing up with a country outside the US) and Kevin had stated they would be able to keep their coins. This still applies as far as keeping their coins, but as of right now those loopholes aren't going to fly for the time being.
So for burgers it's just time to wait for absolute confirmation.

When KYC comes do I need a passport or my country ID-card works?

Mmmm currry
Why would this even matter, who cares if they even sell out, extras will get burned lol. Americans can buy when the exchange goes live. get in early you'll be alright the .03.05 tiers cant dump anyways.

Yeah even if they hit the hardcap, the price at most would go up by 2 cents.

ID cards are fine. Anything issued by GOVT, along with proof of address like utility bill etc.

Just wait til april burgers

Scam ponzi coin gets BTFO yet again.

You literally post in every coin metro thread, obvious holder trying to fud for the burn

Genuine thoughts; in the short term, and assuming a lot of coins get burnt if they do, what impact would that have on the price?

>xcmprice.com

fuck burgers anyways. keep them out now, the coins will get burned and regulations will change and they will fomo in. fuck em, le 56% wojak faces

Doesn't account for burnt tokens, though, which is why I ask. I've never been part of an ICO that has burnt any substantial amount of tokens.

reduces the total supply making xcm more scarce and higher priced.

Just curious about what kind of price we can expect from that, is what I mean. Well, actually, now that I think about it, I can imagine. Just multiply the xcmprice output by 1+ the percentage of coins burnt, I guess.