12 hours head start

You get 12 hours head-start before promotion.

Remember Crypto Countries? In this Ethereum game you can buy planets! Currently all planets play fees to the owner of the Sun, and the Earth Moon pays fees to Earth (2/3) and to the sun (1/3).

Hop in fast!

etherguy.gitlab.io/EtherUniverse/

nice i should get some ETH now before everyone starts buying

>You get 12 hours head-start before promotion.
>hot potato
kek

Yeah might rise quickly!

first have to sell something on forkdelta though :(

HEADS UP: You can't really buy planets. You're not buying anything of value. It's actually a very poorly developed ponzi.

Friendly reminder that CryptoCountries also doesn't allow you to buy 'real' countries, but the highest prices per country are there over 700 ETH, while they started with 0.001 (?) ETH.

TFW I WAS THERE ON CRYPTOCOUNTRIES BUT HAD NO ETH

lmao at stealing even the pictures from etherspace.tech

Well here's V2 and it has only started!

But do keep in mind that CryptoCountries sometimes also adds items (for low prices). But for that you have to be really quick (and usually pay a lot of gas to buy cheap countries..!)

I'm still stuck on forkdelta :(
At least I was first to buy sun

but will countries and cities be added also? need more of those

No will only be universe. It's only solar system currently, but more items can be added to the contract and might be expanded with for example asteroids and comets which might have new fee rules.

For example, all comets could have to pay fees to something different than the Sun. Sun is very OP currently because it gets a lot of fee, and if it get sold you also get more profit than with other planets who have to pay fee.

Same here. I was in on the very first Countries shill thread on Veeky Forums, where South Korea or some shit went to 5 eth and everyone laughed at them. Then the devs started their awareness campaign... You can check the site to see the results.

at least I made 10$ buck with this now
Forkdelta and IDEX don't let me fucking deposit my tokens

thanks for this heads up OP
join us here.. we got the game moving for ya
discord UAsKxtf

Sweet holy monkeys, what the hell do I do to get started? Aaaaaaaa I'm a newb

stay the fuck out its over

I was about to buy in at prices I found high. But then I checked it later and now I see prices at 700 ETH. How does someone even pay that!? And this Cryptoplanet person doesn't only buy one country, he has a lot, and just keeps buying again. Does he really think he will get back his ETH?

What how nooooo there's no more way to make 100x?

Lol no.

Best item to buy is Sun, because that item currently gets fees from all other items if people buy those. If someone buys it from you, you will also get more profit (in percent) than with other units, because on those units the shared fee is subtracted from the price you will get from them. But it's kinda expensive right now.

Another thing you could do is Earth, you will get fees if someone buys the moon.

On everything else you will simply get more money if you buy. The more expensive the more profit you will get, but it's also more risky to guess if someone will buy it from you!

No idea, I only play around with less than 1 eth in my MetaMask wallet. Those big players are either rich from buying a shit load of eth at

Are these "games" actually "fun" or are people just spending money on "ownership" of jpegs?

it's a ponzi, first who moves wins of course thats why all rush afap

CryptoPlanet has 2591 ETH put into the CryptoCountries. I really have no idea how this person gets that much ETH. It's pretty insane just throwing it all somewhere.

So, I have $280 in eth, what do for max profit?

Depends on the game and the mechanics. Some can be fun to play, others are just straight hot potato. Some are games with roadmaps, others are one-and-done FOMO-fests. There's normally things you can look out for to keep yourself out of bad investments/games, and making good calls can definitely be pretty worthwhile. Even though Veeky Forums will tell you otherwise.

CryptoPlanet owns one of the biggest mining pools in China from what i remember

You can make 66% profit on all units lower than 0.05 ETH (but that's in $ not a lot of profit). What's also possible is buying the sun, you will make slight more than 0.13 ETH profit if someone buys it from you. But on top of that, you will get shared fees from ALL other units if someone buys those. Most get the normal share fee which can be found on the table. Only if someone buys the moon you get 1/3 of the shared fee - the Earth gets 2/3 of the shared fee.

Another option is simply buying a few cheap items and wait until those get bought, that's less risky.

This needs to die ASAP

play these hot potato games when they come out fresh, but manage your risk. go 25% in max, usually the cheaper buys are 2x profit

ethersarc will release update today, be there

Check out cryptocountries.io, people buy "countries" there for extreme amounts.

are you dev of universe?

i owned the sun for 10 minutes and made .4 between divs and it selling...sun to the mooon!

Yeah

join us at cryptogaming on discord if you haven't already
/UAsKxtf

Joined!

nice, say hi in the #game-related channel. we've been waiting for you

Easy profit

Never found this site