What does Veeky Forums think of dating sites?

What does Veeky Forums think of dating sites?

Other urls found in this thread:

k2.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/225x225/225x225/0x0/600x599/2/7469734830236181100.jpeg
k2.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/7469734830236181100.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad, especially okcupid.

I once sent them a skull for carbon14 dating and never got a response. They haven't even sent me the fucking skull back.

Because they realized Earth is seven weeks old and they refuse to reveal the truth to the public.

Kek

>owner is Barry Diller
>pic related

/pol/ is always right

dont work.
Tested multiple times.

Tinder pretty much destroyed them all. You used to be able to court qts on dating sites then everyone upped and left to tinder where it's implicit that the whole thing revolves around sex.

heh

>Tick a box and you don't get matched with crazies
How isn't this an advantage?

Never received a single reply on any dating site I've used

Because someone else is the one deciding what's crazy. Maybe the same person would think you're crazy too.

An idea could be to try and communicate first and then wait for replies instead of the other way around.

for those who don't have an account:

right click on images and then "view image" (or whatever you have on your browser)
clean up the resize command in the url to see it in full resolution

like this:

k2.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/225x225/225x225/0x0/600x599/2/7469734830236181100.jpeg

k2.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/7469734830236181100.jpeg

and remember: if you register and upload things or answer questions etc. they'll NEVER delete anything; if you delete your account, the url of your pictures will be still accessible; you can even use it as cloud drive lel

It is perfect for weaklings like you.

Gave up. No one likes 22 year old virgin homeschooled guys who still haven't finished their computer science degree at a Christian school.

There are a lot of 30-40 year old ladies who wants to fuck a virgin silly for fun.
Just write that you're a virgin and looking for a mature woman to be your mum for an evening.

Most mums don't fuck their children, user

Unless you're a government experiment with an entire female population as your genetic mother then that post was retarded.

Are you from the middle east or something mate

I don't know if I really want that though...
Honestly sex sounds really overrated. I kissed a girl once and hated it, I just want someone to cuddle with.

Yeah, that's what I do. I read over their profile and look for areas we have common interests and try to start a conversation about it. It hasn't worked a single time, but I really don't know how else you would go about trying to get replies.

check em

Stop.

Yeah stop posting anthropomorphic and/or guro and/or loli and/or gets on Veeky Forums. This is a place for high minded discussions about college level math homework and pseudoscience