Only person i told about crypto is my mother

>only person i told about crypto is my mother
>can you give me some of your $$$
>if i give you $1000 can you give me back $2k
>why wont u do this for your mother?

Is it your mother, or some scammer on twitter pretending to be your mother?

Hopefully you learned a lesson: don't discuss finances with family. I suspect you didn't learn shit.

I told then I "sold". Suggest you do the same because they won't ask again if you tell them you went into the red and panic sold at a loss.

"keep your power level hidden" is not a meme

You mean the woman that wasted tens of thousands of dollars to raise you from birth to adulthood?

What a cunt, dont help that selfish bitch user

Told my parents it was a bubble and not to even think about buying
I also tell them my gains come from reinvesting dividends of large caps
They saw an account statement and were surprised but never asked for money because they are respectful and fiscally responsible, understanding I am saving for my future. Get a better family

>hot girl in class saw me trading on Bittrex
>ask me how much I got
>don't show her
>asks if I can quadruple the $150 she has on her
>hit bear market early January
>her $150 is now $53
>she comes up to me and I pay her $800 telling her I did it

whats wrong in it. if she wont ask u..u will act like brainlet. since she asked u would be careful

show her the big scary crash chart from feburary. youll feel better about being greedy when she calls you a retard

Cuck.

>Roastie not taking responsibility for her actions
What did you think would happen? She'd be so happy with some gains that she'd give you a "thanks for the sound investment advice" fuck?

Promptly spent on makeup and shoes

>pay her 800 telling her I did it
>she drops 200 on hair and nails
>200 on new shoes
>400 on new clothes
>run into her Saturday night
>she’s all dolled up, looks great
>h-hi Stacey how’s it going?
>hi user! Have you met my boyfriend, Chad?
WTF did you do that user? It’s not even about the money. If you don’t give a shit about $800, that’s fine but you’d be better off burning it than doing what you did

Topcuck.

So did you get to nut in her ass?

>told normie friend about my crypto gains
>tells me he "hopes i dont turn into one of those dudes that are selfish with money" and that i "use some of it to help people in need"

>You mean the woman that wasted tens of thousands of dollars to raise you from birth to adulthood?
yeah, this is why i will never fall for the parenting meme. probably gonna end up getting a vasectomy one of these days to make sure of it

100% is pretty fucking shitty OP, especially to your mom. Tell her you arnt made of out money and want $1,050 back by the end of the year (if you insist on being a jew)

Why didn't you ask him why he isn't investing for charity?

>telling anyone about your crypto gains

ahahhaha pathetic

I've given my mother over $10,000 these past 2 years to help with bills. I'm only 18 and we barely talk anymore.

Dont do it

MOMMY IT'S CRRAAAASSHHINNNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Told my mom about btc years ago, when it hit 20k and started being on the news everyday she started asking about it, but she asked her tax guy and he said its to risky so she only invests in stocks.

smart woman

I actually told my mom to put her money in crypto, so she gave me one grand, but I end up in loss, maybe it will recover some day :(