Is this THE saddest community in crypto? Seriously these guys are more delusional than the electroneum discord

Is this THE saddest community in crypto? Seriously these guys are more delusional than the electroneum discord.
>patent is coming
5700---->1100 sat
>its just a dip guys hang in there!
>tech is coming
oh man... its so easy to laugh but its hard to not feel bad for some of these people who just cant snap out of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g888lReiC2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remainds me of Salty Waltys.
I've tried to ask questions in their subreddit but they just attack me and say "ven fud".
They trust their team 100% and no one can chance their minds.

We did pretty well as a community and as a team. The new wallet is almost finished. Those of us who hold honestly believe at this point, and we believed in december and the miracle hapenned. It is still up after almost a whole year under 1000 sat.

So we have nothing to loose.

Observe no one else openly says it is a found after the company was found to exist and the tests.

Now it's just FUD against the community and speculation about the product.

The fact is this; your negative speculation is not less or more valid than positive speculation, and XBY does not stop surprising us every quarter.

>it is a found after the company was found to exist and the tests

what?

it's just too damn slow man
over a month until the mid-april patent pending status
so, over a fucking month just to MAYBE be at PATENT PENDING. this could easily be slipped back another month or two months because it's 'outside of the devs control'
I'm holding this shit till 0 or 100, but either fucking way it's going to take forever

We have some other updates in the meanwhile. Developers are not idle.

Nigger this is 100. CCR has been selling to you since 1 sat and recouping the XBY back in fees from EVERY transaction.

The tech has been just out of reach since the beginning, this patent is the latest hold up to keep the machine going. The funniest part is 'believers' literally think they are actually using some kind of technology that is not a mere bit coin clone.

If you are still holding you are betting on CCR being able to stretch the scam past the patent, my money would be on it being the exit play though, bleeds out from here to zero.

>Is this THE saddest community in crypto?
yes

So called devs are cooking up nothing more than GUI updates, a natural extension from last years pump juice of logos and websites

thats the thing
at this point i have nothing to lose except see one of the most epic scams/flops/moons of crypto history go down
("epic")

it's the scam one user, i get that you don't care about losing the money but why leave it dead like that? throw it at an ICO and keep that shit working

The community doesn't even know borz pre mined 650m x-fuel. Those who have been around long enough know this is exactly the case.

IF and this is a big IF, it turns out half successful as they like. All the fees in the bank, the node holders and only the node holders should decide where the xby is spent. They took the biggest risk and in December CCR announced it will be up to the community where the xby is spent. This cunt changes his mind more than a hooker changes her bed sheets.

Where the board rotation? That was a massive announcement back in August.

CEO- dedpull specifically announced there will be a high guidelines to be able to fill this role. Wtf, why would anyone want to take a chance to be a face of user founders? And to be paid in a pre mined token with no value?

Keep dreaming chaps. The worse thing was pushing out the old marketing team with lies and empty promises

They still haven't addressed that "dev" fund they were able to collect thanks to xby being mineable up until recently.

Swept that whole thing under the rug and plopped a nice new xfuel table on top.

You won't get patent pending (not that it will do anything), mid april, watch them say they needed to change some things in the application and hopefully "october" will see pending status.

i will always keep tabs on this project just to see if borz/ccr ever get doxxed
you're probably right, but i should have done that a while back haha

>your sanity
>literally your bitcoin
lol... the price speaks for itself... I cant even really understand what you are trying to say here either.
literally this. Hey look... someone else who has been following this story and understands that the "believers" are as delusional as bitconnecters.
This is a literal rebooted scam coin that hit 5700 sats in december... which is where you should have sold or ANYWHERE on the way down. Seriously. Why the hell would you think they are doing a test net on a blockchain that they arent even going to use...
>new blockchain is coming
>revolutionary tech
lol

xtrabytes or pasc. Both are actually good projects but so unique they can't get on good exchanges...prob just fade to oblivion

Because they were NOT testing in the old blockchain. They were testing on a test chain to prove the new concept before tge tech is further developed.

Xby was never mineable. Bitmox pre mined 650 coins and ironically this genius borz and marketing guru CCR bought into the longest scam in crypto.

Tell me this a scam. If the scam requires more work than legitimate tech, whats the point of the scam?

Yet here YOU are, wasting time and energy on such a sad community and coin.

To me, this is even sadder. In fact it's comical.

It is pathetic, which is worse

when this gets released your lovely eth, neo, cardano, eos and whatever else is there will get rekt, never doubt autistic developers
see you on the moon

How does a wallet skin require more work than legitimate tech? Motherfuckers have been doing that shit for free since fucking winamp

it looks nice man but also not out of the realm of affording. if it is a scam, they can afford to make it look good. GUI has nothing to do with the actual tech anyways

when will it be released?

Not just the skin. It was already successfully linked worh the test network and validations and such are implemented. So don't speak what you dont know.

A scam that has actual employees being paid?

See
There are even video demos. Only the zoltchain functionality has not been implemented yet, but gui will be ready.

XBY blocks were mineable and the miner was awarded the transaction fees. This is how they built up the "dev" fund.

Why are there suddenly so many threads about Xtrabytes?

dude, even if you spend like 30% of your scam profit on some basic development, that can pay off (has paid off, lol). it's a good scam if it is one, is my stance. good enough that it could moon again or they could miraculously deliver on something legit

Not at this point. They would already exist scammed on January's moon. Paying employees and keeping all of this at this point is just a full time job that is legally risky for them, so no point of being a scam.

Worst case scenario? Borz is not a good programmer or PoSig is not a good idea. Reasonable risk.

The scam hypothesis assumes a scammer will work and invest as much time as a non scam project, in which case the scam is more or equally costly to a real product, so it has no point to take that legal risk.

Also the new wallet is open source, so it is a real product that can be used with other coins in XBY is not successful.

giving the appearance of work or doing a passable minimum is a whole different story from the actual work of designing a new blockchain paradigm.

xby dumped so hard it more or less did exit scam. certainly they have a shitton of money already, enough to keep it going for another few pumps. the golden goose isn't dead when they can spin up some new shit if they wanted. I dunno, I just disagree that 'scam = no work'
the best scams are actually lots of work, just not the right kind of work

youtube.com/watch?v=g888lReiC2s

holy shit. cringe so hard.

The paradigm is the simple thing. PoSig is simple. The code platform will be the hardest to implement.

My point is that if they are scammers they are greedy and dumb at this point, risking legally after registering a company and putting their names there.

Each month there are more reasons to believe it is legitimate.

fair. I'm not a hardliner, just extremely skeptical. I do see a faint possibility. there are definitely worse and lazier scams/projects out there. XBY has a certain je ne sais quoi. like I said, either end for this project would be satisfying, I just want to see the next/last chapter of the story already

>> no, I just disagree that 'scam = no work' the best scams are actually lots of work, just not the right kind of work

So whats the point of the scam then? It is far more risky than a real shitty product.

It would be better to actually deliver something real than use the same work amount on a scam. It would be dumb and inefficient.

Don't get me wrong. They may be a scam, but most likely they are to deliver something real that may or may not be good or useful at all. I just say the scam theory is far more unlikely than a shitty product, which would also be equally devastating for the community.

I agree on that. The hardest thing is to have blind faith. But this is a risk we choose.

It’s likely not an outright scam. At likely a “well, we tried but this is the best we could do” and it drags on for longer, never ultimately meeting it’s goals. They can still make a lot of money and legally protect themselves more than if they sold everything and disappeared.

They even registered the company offshore in the Seychelles (while borz previously has a Florida based llc). This alone doesn’t prove anything, but is another one of the many red flags.

exactly. I think the other guy is kind of waxing semantic. a lie is a scam. a fraud is a scam. you can make all of this look and play out just like a real project and company and everything. after all, what the fuck can you say if the (private) code just fails? it's complex software, they can more or less announce that it's failing or too buggy and perpetually keep it undeployed and unrealized.

I've seen people saying that there was some photo of borz and ccrevolution holding xby logo done last year when ccrevolution flew to hungary to meet borz, does anyone have it?

>I've seen people saying that there was some photo of borz and ccrevolution holding xby logo done last year when ccrevolution flew to hungary to meet borz, does anyone have it?

Yes, they also release an audio together while they were working for the patent with the lawyers.

Oh yes you are right I that sense but 1 miner (borz) was the only one holding the network up and he has the private key to the Dev fund.
>Centralised bullshit

The transactions are public so it is good to know the community funds are safe.

but does anyone actually have this photo? they said it was in archives on some old slack channel

it's just the two of them holding up the xby logo in front of their faces, still couldn't see anything. fucking scam then and now.

there is not a single good proof that it's a scam, there's only some linkedin fud that borz is a php developer, but it's not even confirmed that borz's real name is zoltan szabo

you fucking retard you shouldn't need proof that it is a scam, you should need proof that there is a project that has a hope of succeeding.

what you have with XBY is a faceless man you know nothing about claiming 'revolutionary tech' is on it's way and will make you rich

you could argue that anything in this world is a waste of time and energy... the fact is Im here laughing at you idiots because I feel like it... and man does it feel good.

>not a single good proof that it's a scam
>there is no proof that there isnt a god so there must be
You actually deserve to lose money. You should actually be executed by hanging just for annoying me with how stupid you are.
this

>mirace
>does not stop surprising us
how do you say hello in hindi?

i really dont understand why people dont just get in on solid projects instead of these three legged horses

This project is disgusting but the cunt who keeps making these threads is even worse. Giving a scam free publicity.

Op are you trevon James ?

such work!

kek check out the little "convo" in the bottom right

sun just came up in india probably

why would anybody even go near anything that stinky though?

why even touch it if you have the slightest inkling that its a scam though? goddamn these must be heavy bags